Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (466991 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2023
samfelly:

Boss, biko, forgive am and show am way

Make e fund live account and gimme my withdrawal. Na d way forward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2023
Nextt:

Boss, you are in your discovery phase. It is very good progress. You will later exit this stage to your next phase which is consistent wins in due time. All you need is a spark of inspiration.

God is the Greatest.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2023
No need for garagara again. Take your time traders and follow your A list setups. That's NEW NORMAL in the industry now. Check this out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2023
And this

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 7:45am On Oct 18, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

God is the Greatest.
No need to exit prop firm. Those that you see that are passing or getting payout have equally lost many challenges even funded account but refuse to quit. You can do better than what you're doing now.

Just like ebbs and flows will observe in our charts it happens to us all. There are moment you sync with mkt and make an insane profit like no tomorrow. Also there are moment that you wouldn't. Just relax, calm, refocus and launch again. You will even emerge better than before.

You can rebuild that your competition account again never loss hope, just DON'T rush, study where you're going wrong then correct it. It take self evaluation and introspection to achieve that. But majority of our problems are IMPATIENCE and INDISCIPLINE. I am still struggling with both.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2023
BrightFuture48:

No need to exit prop firm. Those that you see that are passing or getting payout have equally lost many challenges even funded account but refuse to quit. You can do better than what you're doing now.

Just like ebbs and flows will observe in our charts it happens to us all. There are moment you sync with mkt and make an insane profit like no tomorrow. Also there are moment that you wouldn't. Just relax, calm, refocus and lunch again. You will even emerge better than before.

The Prop firm is a product and has it rules.
Actually I cannot afford it but because i didnt know what i will do with 50usd so I purchased em to give me 5kusd(delusion challenge).

Now i know the value of that 50k and d lessons learnt frm d challenges, i wld rather lose it to a broker, atleast someone salary is getting paid grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Good Morning Traders, I failed to sit up.

I still have a lot to improve.

The best loser wins.

The earlier I start saving my money and stop funding prop firms, may be I'll find my break through. The goal is to make money, save and play with money i can lose, aiming to get more. Going back to my live account. Not matter how small, ilu le o.

I hail the prop traders, enjoy ur withdrawals.

Na to find sure broker

No worry bro although ha no dey motivate but u see this stage wey u dey bah,e go soon green wey nearly everyone go dey Yab one another with withdrawal %

Just adjust chief,e go stew !!!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:58am On Oct 18, 2023
GabsonFX2:
If I sit your ass down for just 30mins, and dose you with just 5% of my 18years of experience in this business; I'm sure your life will never remain the same again, but no, you are here picking on how I moved my SL which I later closed in greens instead of seeking for knowledge on what I saw to have done that.

I promised to reply you after i would be done with the trades, which I did after I closed the trades in greens and showed you but your attention was tied to accusing me on SL movement, I still wonder where you have read that fallacy that SL movers are failures.

Like I mentioned to you prior, you will never learn; keep funding prop so that they can continue to exist and blossom for my sake. undecided

Some professional traders like Gareth Soloway don't even use stop loss sef

If I was a monthly trader using monthly ATR as mental stop loss (on eurusd ...that is about 400 pips) to enter my trades and risking 2 percent, I can't blow my acct and I don't need to set a stop loss

Funny enough, that acct may even become profitable faster than a day trader with strict stop loss.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:

The Prop firm is a product and has it rules.
Actually I cannot afford it but because i didnt know what i will do with 50usd so I purchased em to give me 5kusd(delusion challenge).

Now i know the value of that 50k and d lessons learnt frm d challenges, i wld rather lose it to a broker, atleast someone salary is getting paid grin
Seems you're taking this personal. I mean me and the prop firm lol. Prop firm rules are very fantastic and really a blessing to many of us retail traders l, its make you a better fashion of yourself in the long run.

Take the restrictions boss infofirst introduce into competition. It has become my standard mm technique and I have never worry about mm again. My focus now is sticking to my strategy (discipline) and been PATIENT for A list setups to show up and trade it.

It's a process and we shall get there soon or later God willing.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Olawale86(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2023
This how I started my first purchase prop firm account , so Help me God and good people in the group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2023
PIPSMARSHALL:
Good Morning Traders, I failed to sit up.

I still have a lot to improve.

The best loser wins.

The earlier I start saving my money and stop funding prop firms, may be I'll find my break through. The goal is to make money, save and play with money i can lose, aiming to get more. Going back to my live account. Not matter how small, ilu le o.

I hail the prop traders, enjoy ur withdrawals.

Na to find sure broker

Its too early to give up in as much as you've not been disqualified. Funding a personal account isn't the way forward, orelse you ll keep dashing brokers your money. Go back to EU, GU, UC and co... Fine tune your strategy and keep learning.. Avoid Gold... Gold, us30, Nasdaq are for professionals you are not yet a pro.... And lastly delete all those sure Gold signal telegram channel.....Successful traders are independent thinkers.... Best wishes bro 😍

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

If I was a monthly trader using monthly ATR as mental stop loss (on eurusd ...that is about 400 pips) to enter my trades and risking 2 percent, I can't blow my acct and I don't need to set a stop loss

Funny enough, that acct may even become profitable faster than a day trader with strict stop loss.
I bless the day he had that argument with boss gabsonfx2 coz I'm one of the beneficiary of that argument.. the moment he challenged gabsonfx2 for moving stop loss and gabsonfx respond, I quickly opened my MT5 to check Why gabsonfx did what he did.. i discovered a very vital knowledge about price behavior that I have never for once thought about before.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Olawale86(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2023
realone12:
I bless the day he had that argument with boss gabsonfx2 coz I'm one of the beneficiary of that argument.. the moment he challenged gabsonfx2 for moving stop loss and gabsonfx respond, I quickly opened my MT5 to check Why gabsonfx did what he did.. i discovered a very vital knowledge about price behavior that I have never for once thought about before.

Thanks so much as I'm following you way about pairs right away focus only on currency pairs now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2023
I ask you again including my self
Na small stop loss carry you come forex abi na Dollars you come make

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
dmahn:

Its too early to give up in as much as you've not been disqualified. Funding a personal account isn't the way forward, orelse you ll keep dashing brokers your money. Go back to EU, GU, UC and co... Fine tune your strategy and keep learning.. Avoid Gold... Gold, us30, Nasdaq are for professionals you are not yet a pro.... And lastly delete all those sure Gold signal telegram channel.....Successful traders are independent thinkers.... Best wishes bro 😍

Funding ur personal account and killing the pig is the way forward.

Take ur advice too, best wishes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2023
Jameselias:
I ask you again including my self
Na small stop loss carry you come forex abi na Dollars you come make

Dollars
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Olawale86(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I checked your USDZAR from here, I see a very big short divergence/momentum on the Dailies. I will never long this pair for the next few days. Only God can save your SL.

But note, if your SL is taken, don't fret; just trade only short opportunities (ONLY) just after that, ignore all long opportunities.

Thanks bossman
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Just like ebbs and flows will observe in our charts it happens to us all. There are moment you sync with mkt and make an insane profit like no tomorrow. Also there are moment that you wouldn't. Just relax, calm, refocus and launch again. You will even emerge better than before.

You can rebuild that your competition account again never loss hope, just DON'T rush, study where you're going wrong then correct it. It take self evaluation and introspection to achieve that. But majority of our problems are IMPATIENCE and INDISCIPLINE. I am still struggling with both.

I love this 💙💚💛💗💖
Na when you don see shege na den you go learn patience

I think our problem is that we have been feed a lie that you need LTF and big lots sizes to make money,
i think it's not completely true
Proper and adequate position sizing, risk and money management plus patience and a clear head that's the answer.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Now you want him to learn the bolded, he will refuse it still

Dont worry, only few learn. I no go talk more than that u shld enjoy ur profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Exactly boss. It's even much easier to trade higher time frame than lower but adrenaline to just been in trade na him dey "kill" must of use.

A very good call trade we don exit with few pips and only to open another trade and all the profit made gone , you enter DD join am lol.

Check out funded next previous winners they are mostly and last most first five you will notice a pattern in their passing. They will just open a trade and leave it to run for like 2-3 weeks and makes a killing profit. But we dey open and close everyday is affecting us badly.

PATIENCE to WAIT for such septup at higher tf and subsequent unfolded is major bane of our progress.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2023
BrightFuture48:

Bro its a competition just like a prop challenge.

Its not real, its a challenge. Once you get to phase 2 u only need consistency.

Now trading is a skill and until i can see propfirms as potential investors who i need to impress, then I wont hit their withdrawal botton.
I need to offload the challenge idea and its best i move back to trading my personal funds. If i lose I go drink garri simple. No fake life.

I should save money with my broker since i have the trading skill.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2023
Still with gu bears, this trade is a gamble and can only be safe if market gets to 21700, i just felt like taking the risk since 22200 is still protected

Entry 21900

Sl 22200

Tp 21250

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Donsheddy:
Still with gu bears, this trade is a gamble and can only be safe if market gets to 21700, i just felt like taking the risk since 22200 is still protected

Entry 21900

Sl 22200

Tp 21250

As long as u use stoploss, it is not gambling but trading.

May the market favour you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jameselias: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Honestly we need to think outside the box
And forget about all this social media bullshiit
I don't think this business is meant to be conducted the way social media makes it look
It is what it is an investment Long term
Prop firms are simply a leverage and not a get Rich soon schemes
Thanks now for unlimited trading days
over night and weekend holding
Balance based daily draw down

With all this you can now treat it like your own personal account

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by PIPSMARSHALL: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2023
Jameselias:

I don't think this business is meant to be conducted the way social media makes it look

But when you know deep down its not your account but a prop(fake). U will be thinking of your future security.

To trade for a living is the goal...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2023
Jameselias:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Lanshile(m): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2023
The moment we all admit there will always be something to learn in this market and there is a knowledge out there in which you are still ignorant about that will make your trade hit sl then you will start seeing progress
Don't be shy to learn
Samfelly and Realone12 admit this then they are seeing real progress
Donsheddy and charly20 are always ready to learn and I'm certain that they will hit it really big
I always humble myself when it comes to learning something new despite years in the game
The newbie you are looking down on fit surpass you in the game if he is willing to learn and study hard
Let's embrace learning and study hard cos if we dont we fit just dey here in the next 4 years drawing line on chart and the line no go turn to money
Infofirst wont be saving our ass forever
Make we work hard
If you think it is indiscipline that is killing you go and work hard to fight it
You dont have an edge until you become profitable
You dont have an edge if you make profit this week and give it back the following week
Let's go find a way to make things work and I pray to God to deliver us from this market
Market hard but people dey succeed
It will be a beauty if most of us succeed on FTA

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by letuak(m): 9:21am On Oct 18, 2023
GabsonFX2:
I checked your USDZAR from here, I see a very big short divergence/momentum on the Dailies. I will never long this pair for the next few days. Only God can save your SL.

But note, if your SL is taken, don't fret; just trade only short opportunities (ONLY) just after that, ignore all long opportunities.

Nice one. 👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Petah(m): 9:22am On Oct 18, 2023
Lanshile:
The moment we all admit there will always be something to learn in this market and there is a knowledge out there in which you are still ignorant about that will make your trade hit sl then you will start seeing progress
Don't be shy to learn
Donsheddy and charly20 are always ready to learn and I'm certain that they will hit it really big
I always humble myself when it comes to learning something new despite years in the game
The newbie you are looking down on fit surpass you in the game if he is willing to learn and study hard
Let's embrace learning and study hard cos if we dont we fit just dey here in the next 4 years drawing line on chart and the line no go turn to money
Make we work hard
If you think it is indiscipline that is killing you go and work hard to fight it
You dont have an edge if you make profit this week and give it back the following week
Let's go find a way to make things work and I pray to God to deliver us from this market

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2023
Lanshile:
Don't be shy to learn
Make we work hard

Well said bro...
We will surely get there, it's a matter of time and dedication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.