Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465895 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nextt:

Bet the farm. Actually, the exaggeration was only meant to convey the confidence level of my observation. Price can send me to village in one sudden counter move 😅

grin grin
I fear oo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Given that Powell made no comment on the outlook of the economy, the dollar strength will be maintained paving the way for usd quote currency pairs to fall while usd base currency pairs to rise. Just my opinion on the fundamentals.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
I have bailed out of my analysis twice now incurring unnecessary (minor) losses giving away my profits 😂

If the current AU 1 hour candle closes bearish I am on the Nextt train ride to the South.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by gnykelly(m): 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good afternoon is there anyone who fund DERIV account here. macphilip seems to be extremely slow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lesson to self. Never ever go against your analysis. I've been proclaiming bearish stance on usd quote pairs but got out of a beautiful price entry I had secured earlier.

Meanwhile, my gold sell (fundednext competition) is doing really well. Sellers are coming to party.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jeshurun90: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Jameselias:

I wasn't talking to you

Bro, life is not as hard as you think! Be calming down! I went through the comment of the guy again and again to see where you picked offence but I couldn't find none.

The guy was just giving you a piece of advice as par fellow trader! Your reply depicts you as one who is non-teachable.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
GabsonFX2:
More than 220pips total running.

Actually, swing is just getting confirmed and has not started yet. My hope is that today closes bearish, if yes, and tomorrow closes bearish but even if tomorrow closes bullish, she should not close above today: if these play out - I can confirm a full swing, and will run her till next week Wednesday ish.

If all these work out, I plan to exit at 600pips on each trade and press on withdrawal.

Boss, I dey 170 pips like this. I don comot!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by macphilip: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
gnykelly:
Good afternoon is there anyone who fund DERIV account here. macphilip seems to be extremely slow.
our funding on the site is instant. you can place your order and get funded instant.
No need to wait for customer service replies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nigeria defies all known economic laws and projections

Unrelated to fx, ard 2021 and early 2022 period, I looked at charts and did some analysis on Nigerian stocks like Jaiz Bank, UBA and the likes of Ftn cocoa and chams.

Now, all these stocks have done well but most will yield you a net loss on your investment in the end

If you bought Jaiz bank at 0.6 naira in June 2021 and sold today at 1.65 naira, you have incurred a loss, even though price has risen by 2.6x, which is fantastic.

As at 2021, naira to dollar rate was N 420

Today, we are hovering around N 1200

To break even in terms of dollars with a 5% profit, you need the stock you bought to have risen by 3* the price within 2 years

If anybody advises you stock market anything naira, show them this maths.

Better to buy gold or save in dollars

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Boss, I dey 170 pips like this. I don comot!

Brother,I was just wondering,just some hours ago, you advocated gold buy why you selling heavily.
I hope and think that is not intentional.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
AK284:

Brother,I was just wondering,just some hours ago, you advocated gold buy why you selling heavily.
I changed my mind when gurus said it's going south! And I reanalysed and arrived at the bears.

I closed now for a correction towards 1969 before joining the bears again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
AK284:

Bias can change. He probably noticed sth.

I thought gold had a low probability chance of pushing to 1974 before giving a sell entry but that has not happened

Now , I am out of a good sell move and I have to wait till gold bounces back to the 1962-1975 zone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
Closed!;Selling now.
I closed the buy and sold immediately

Ak284
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
Geovanni412:
Nigeria defies all known economic laws and projections

Unrelated to fx, ard 2021 and early 2022 period, I looked at charts and did some analysis on Nigerian stocks like Jaiz Bank, UBA and the likes of Ftn cocoa and chams.

Now, all these stocks have done well but most will yield you a net loss on your investment in the end

If you bought Jaiz bank at 0.6 naira in June 2021 and sold today at 1.65 naira, you have incurred a loss, even though price has risen by 2.6x, which is fantastic.

As at 2021, naira to dollar rate was N 420

Today, we are hovering around N 1200

To break even in terms of dollars with a 5% profit, you need the stock you bought to have risen by 3* the price within 2 years

If anybody advises you stock market anything naira, show them this maths.

Better to buy gold or save in dollars

Your analysis are very correct,but that is purely because of inflation and naira loosing ground again dollars very fast.
I think saving dollar is good but gold is cyclical.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
AK284:

Your analysis are very correct,but that is purely because of inflation and naira loosing ground again dollars very fast.
I think saving dollar is good but gold is cyclical.

We've never had it this bad so quickly

Pdp era was much better in terms of exchange rate stability

What do you mean by gold is cyclical?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

I changed my mind when gurus said it's going south! And I reanalysed and arrived at the bears.

I closed now for a correction towards 1969 before joining the bears again.

Very apt of you.
Just want to be very clear.
I still believe retracement for gold will come on Friday,then next week we see how it goes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
I won't be selling AU today anymore until tomorrow for a much better entry level confidence. I don't like the way that bearish candle closed and I would wait for more confirmation of downside momentum to enter. I plan my trade and trade my plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by AK284(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Geovanni412:

We've never had it this bad so quickly

Pdp era was much better in terms of exchange rate stability

What do you mean by gold is cyclical?

I mean the price cycle,the movement of price from time to time,like a wave.
Or do you think gold is always go up irrespective of anything?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
AK284:
[/b]

I mean the price cycle,the movement of price from time to time,like a wave.
Or do you think gold is always go up irrespective of anything?

No, but holding it over a time span of 2-5 years will always be a better hedge than the stock market with our current economic voodonomics.

Maybe in the future, things will change and we will have more stability.

No one cared Abt exchange rate when it was N150, now even secondary school students might know dollar rate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2023
nzechu:

Nice outlook.

But this is what I am looking at on eurcad, a correlated pair

Witchcraftfx analysis
Buy limit at the line indicated as test
Tp at 423% line
SL at low of today's candle

423 destination reached. Yea I can't wait till 423

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
Us30 craze pass Gold oo,the idiot reverse without notification, nearly send me parking today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Us 30 aggressive buy.

EU setup is looking clean and limit has been set.

My GJ has to entry zones, so the limits are in two different places.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
ernesco0816517:
Us30 craze pass Gold oo,the idiot reverse without notification, nearly send me parking today.
Kikikikikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
..... welcome to za club us30
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
saintfaculty:
Can we take this money on Eurcad ?

Just as I anticipated on eurcad, we done chop the money

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Nasdaq sell setup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2023
Seems EU and GU are set for a good rally.. Let's try this on EU. This is a day trade. I expect TP or SL to hit in 2days or less. Let's watch if liquidity will build up while going for the tap into the OB support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2023
saintfaculty:

Just as I anticipated on eurcad, we done chop the money

Chief you be Idan oo, is this ICT?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 8:49pm On Nov 08, 2023
My regret is that I exited my gold sell. Today is not just todaying for me with my early exits from potentially profitable trades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Davigle:
A big thanks to all that quoted me, I really am opened to learn, and yes I do see the bearish sentiment that most traders have on gold, but I think it's a pullback from my view of the higher timeframe perspective. I maybe wrong but here's what I'm seeing on the 4hour chart. If I'm wrong, I'll definitely find out where I'm wrong...

Good evening house... Hope we all had a profitable day. So my analysis on Gold earlier on didn't play out as I was anticipating it, so i had to study the charts again on the higher timeframe (weekly, daily and 4hour) and here's my view on gold, I'm still bullish on gold long term. The reason why my analysis didn't play out was because of the overall bearish sentiment on gold which I was forewarned off by elders here and also on the weekly and the daily chart, price was being drawn to the BISI which should send price higher, so I'm back to the sidelines and will be watching how price reacts to the BISI this coming days or by end of the week...👇👇👇
I really hope I learn how to wait for trades to fully form like boss gabsonfx.... Cheers to everyone and a big thanks to all elders (cc: geovanni, kaesyrn and co) for your contribution caused I learned something new on the chart today...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
Davigle:

Good evening house... Hope we all had a profitable day. So my analysis on Gold earlier on didn't play out as I was anticipating it, so i had to study the charts again on the higher timeframe (weekly, daily and 4hour) and here's my view on gold, I'm still bullish on gold long term. The reason why my analysis didn't play out was because of the overall bearish sentiment on gold which I was forewarned off by elders here and also on the weekly and the daily chart, price was being drawn to the BISI which should send price higher, so I'm back to the sidelines and will be watching how price reacts to the BISI this coming days or by end of the week...👇👇👇
I really hope I learn how to wait for trades to fully form like boss gabsonfx.... Cheers to everyone and a big thanks to all elders (cc: geovanni, kaesyrn and co) for your contribution caused I learned something new on the chart today...

Dah 1847 buy go sexy oo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.