Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (465899 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2023
gnykelly:
Good afternoon is there anyone who fund DERIV account here. macphilip seems to be extremely slow.

4 names; Maxtronix Exchange, LuckyBest Global Trade, #1AAA Exchange and Plero Exchange. Join their WhatsApp transactions/exchange group via Deriv's website

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
I just longed Gold 1950
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
kozmicity:

Dah 1847 buy go sexy oo
Walaitalai, but moike I sidan for one side look am first like chameleon...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
DXY outlook, bearish till the end of the week, MMSM possibly in play as price may have made the high of the week today... Fingers crossed...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2023
Possible reaction...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2023
Davigle:
DXY outlook, bearish till the end of the week, MMSM possibly in play as price may have made the high of the week today... Fingers crossed...

Wait ooo
Can someone actually tradr dxy on mt5 shocked

This is news to me ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:37am On Nov 09, 2023
Oil prices still continued to decline in yesterday's market, the price drew a new low of 74.90 and now oil price traded at 75.55. According to analyst FXOpen in Tradingview. Oil prices dropped because:
→ first, easing concerns about the escalation of the military conflict in the Middle East and interruptions in the supply of oil produced in the region;
→ secondly, the data from Beijing. While China's crude oil imports rose in volume and value in October, the country's total exports fell 6.4% year on year, more than expected, CNBC reports. This points to a slowdown in demand in a world where central banks in many countries are keeping interest rates high to combat inflation.
Despite the war in the Middle East could cause oil supply disruption, Saudi Arabia and Russia cut oil production, if oil demand is low, the price could decline.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 1:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
I just longed Gold 1950

Gold is still weak.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 2:29am On Nov 09, 2023
rhynoemmie:

Wait ooo
Can someone actually tradr dxy on mt5 shocked

This is news to me ooo

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 3:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:
I just longed Gold 1950

Risky play...unless xauusd changes structure to strong range...

It can hit 1915 and even 1830

But it could go up provided that the 7am close is at 1947 and it shows double bottom on 5 min chart for 2-3 hrs.

As it stands sha, Xauusd is for always in sell entries all the way to 1915

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 6:05am On Nov 09, 2023
EXPECTING A WILD BREAK OUT TO THE UPSIDE ON CAD/JPY. AMA DO SOME WILD ACCOUNT FLIPPING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Davigle:

Kikikikikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
..... welcome to za club us30
😆
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Gold is still weak.

Agreed. Gold is still going down from the looks of it. My opinion though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 7:19am On Nov 09, 2023
GabsonFX2:
Last week, I drew a box around gold and silver, then emphatically stated that if price returns to the box, I would go back to my standby, but if it deepens out of it, I will continue my short on gold. I went ahead to state that I will never ever long gold this week at all even if today or tomorrow comes bullish, that I would rather stay out.

Even if the best gold trader on earth comes on FTA to tell me I was wrong, I don't give a shii. That should be you. Like I mentioned to someone here during our live coaching: FX is not as complicated or complex as many take it to be; and I went on to say: I can teach you with just a parabolic SAR and you will be profitable.

Also Elliotwaveforec respectfully stated his view about gold going North, I only acknowledged it and mentioned that, that was exactly what I was expecting so my short could be perfected. Even if Powell says same, I don't still give a shii. This means: Your strategy is YOU, as soon as you deviate based on what other trader sees, then you lose your personality; thus calling for a blame game afterward.

DXYY is right - we can both trade even MACD, but experience will make me be more profitable at the end.

Geedot & Jameselias, you are both right: let's not create enemity.
Nicely Said..
Forex it's about following your own rules to the end

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2023
Xauusd still bearish on it...I'd rather lose a sell than enter a buy even if the odds of a buy are slightly better with the consolidation at 1947.

Reason is weekly and biweekly lows have been taken out with very little show of strength from buyers.

If buyers decide to surprise me, no wahala but I'll stick to the sell bias till proven wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Nextt: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2023
Geovanni412:
Xauusd still bearish on it...I'd rather lose a sell than enter a buy even if the odds of a buy are slightly better with the consolidation at 1947.

Reason is weekly and biweekly lows have been taken out with very little show of strength from buyers.

If buyers decide to surprise me, no wahala but I'll stick to the sell bias till proven wrong.

Trading with the odds on one's side is setting oneself up for success.

AU seems to have buyers. It correlates with gold but there seem to be a negative correlation at play now. Took out my stop so am on the sidelines to see if buyers really mean business or just trolling sellers.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wiconsefx: 8:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Gold is getting ready

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 8:28am On Nov 09, 2023
Nextt:

Trading with the odds on one's side is setting oneself up for success.

AU seems to have buyers. It correlates with gold but there seem to be a negative correlation at play now. Took out my stop so am on the sidelines to see if buyers really mean business or just trolling sellers.

True...

Unemployment news will be out 2:30 pm

Powell is making another speech by 8pm today , maybe that one fit move the market small

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2023
GU buy setup.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2023
EURCAD fit pay us today again.... watching cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 10:01am On Nov 09, 2023
God ll kuku dey bless all of una as you dey drop alert and ideas. Expecially those of you posting charts 😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MONEY247: 11:44am On Nov 09, 2023
usdcad....
we try to sell... targeting the low.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2023
Geovanni412:

Check the weekly ATR and quote me back.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Jashub: 11:57am On Nov 09, 2023
Hello Fam, I would like to learn forex trading from scratch and I would love to hear from the experts here which road map and material would be essential ij making me a profitable trader in 1 year or more . Thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2023
Jashub:
Hello Fam, I would like to learn forex trading from scratch and I would love to hear from the experts here which road map and material would be essential ij making me a profitable trader in 1 year or more . Thanks in advance
Websites free: babypips.com, investing.com,

Subscription fees, learning fees:
https://www.wikijob.co.uk/trading/forex/forex-websites e.g ➡️ https://www.forexsignals.com

Mentors: GabsonFX2 and Infofirst (If they will be chanced or create time to coach you).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Geovanni412(m): 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Check the weekly ATR and quote me back.

Chief, i know we have hit key weekly ATR levels and market dey like hold weekly levels like Maldini

But this looks different to how market ranges in price action- it looks eerily similar to September 26- Nov 4 price action

But again, I might be wrong and market holds weekly ATR level of ard 1944

If market fails to close below 1944 at end of day , i will reevaluate my position of it dipping to 1915 and 1830 without a strong range
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Mentors: GabsonFX2 and Infofirst (If they will be chanced or create time to coach you).

You forgot to add Ibrahimlagosian.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gasive:

You forgot to add Ibrahimlagosian.
grin grin grin grin
Lol grin
Pardon me for not observing protocols, and the honourable mentions.

The mentors are numerous though...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
Gbpusd thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by saintfaculty(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2023
saintfaculty:
EURCAD fit pay us today again.... watching cool

Eurcad didn’t pay me and I didn’t lose a dime here, no trade cause price failed to print a reversal pattern within the yellow box

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.