Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,490 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (487099 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2023
I respect boss infofirst and boss gabsonfx2 more than the so called dapo Willis

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2023
samfelly:

Wetin my babe do o? I look the chart I no see anything, sir

E go near my entry come run leave me. Your babe's a tease.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Hello sir,I sincerely want to be like you.

I dey tell you. Him and Galleryeasy.

Very good at what they do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 11:57am On Nov 29, 2023
peteregwu:

Abeg no dey Wyne me jare.... Me I want to be like dapo willis. Na my target be dat. Nobody should be like me for now. I neve reach that level. 😏

Boss... Your RR is massive and you rarely lose.

How do you do it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
saintfaculty:
No joy for this business . One minute u in profit, next minute u in loss… na so end of month market dey be

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
xxBLADExx:
Hello House. Pls your advice is urgently needed. Which of these will you recommend for payout.

Usdt trc should be better less network charge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2023
samfelly:

Before I usually used big lot sizes to chase small pips (quick big money), but today, Infofirst has made it possible - for us - to use small lot sizes to accumulate the pips, which invariably is big money - if patience is employed smiley. Yes, we thank him, big time. You don make him proud, e remain me and others cheesy

The slogan of baby pips I refused to unlearn since 16years ago...

Make pips
Keep pips
and Repeat.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by infofirst(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
realone12:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 It's not easy to manage fame. Fame wey money con join.
God will bless you abundantly boss mi. And you will come to but agree with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Oga kozmicity see wetin eur/aud and gbp/aud dey do. I woke up to a big red this morning. I just jejely close ahm. Na half a milli dem carry for dis dry season wey dey blow for this naija.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
kozmicity:

Boss... Your RR is massive and you rarely lose.

How do you do it?

Bros, me self dey lose at times and I always update my loss from any trade idea I share here. There is no other way to do it other than getting to learn more and more....follow pros you like to trade like and learn from their forex tutorials on youtube and watch it over and over again. As you do, practice and you begin to see yourself understand the market chart your own way as well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by dmahn(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2023
wuyexzy01:
Oga kozmicity see wetin eur/aud and gbp/aud dey do. I woke up to a big red this morning. I just jejely close ahm. Na half a milli dem carry for dis dry season wey dey blow for this naija.

Chief why don't you use SL? .. I've observed many of your charts, I've never seen your SL price on any.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by xxBLADExx: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
Donsheddy:

Usdt trc should be better less network charge
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2023
realone12:

ahswearogod grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Your YouTube mentor (s) will definitely be my mentor(s),can you reveal him/them?
peteregwu:

Bros, me self dey lose at times and I always update my loss from any trade idea I share here. There is no other way to do it other than getting to learn more and more....follow pros you like to trade like and learn from their forex tutorials on youtube and watch it over and over again. As you do, practice and you begin to see yourself understand the market chart your own way as well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Gold sell at 2040

With stoploss at 2045

Target: To be determined
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
On USDJPY, went long. Risky

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peteregwu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Your YouTube mentor (s) will definitely be my mentor(s),can you reveal him/them?

When I was so desperate to learn forex (I mean very serious as if my life depends on it), I took my time and follow so many pro traders, then after one year of watching their videos and trying their methods, I started cutting down to few that their style interest me and more realistic. They are dapo willis, esther moffery, fxgoat (Emmanuel and Thapelo, twin brothers) and Justin benneth. Those are the 4 guys I don't joke with their videos. If I tell you that from the day 1 they started their videos till now, I have downloaded all their videos and watched it over and over again. It took me days and night (especially) to watch them all. It was hard for me anyways, but I was desperate. Good luck

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
You're on the right track Ibro. He's the best here, anyone trying to get really serious and go far in this business should study Peter.

His trading style is the most professionally-inclined one here compared to others(I meant no disrespect to other gurus here). The R:Rs and the patience in seeing them through is top notch. He's a trading mini-god, his overall drawdown will be as low as f.u.ck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2023
If that's the price,it really worth it.
peteregwu:

When I was so desperate to learn forex (I mean very serious as if my life depends on it), I took my time and follow so many pro traders, then after one year of watching their videos and trying their methods, I started cutting down to few that their style interest me and more realistic. They are dapo willis, esther moffery, forex goat (Emmanuel and Thapelo, twin brothers) and Justin benneth. Those are the 4 guys I don't joke with their videos. If I tell you that from the day 1 they started their videos till now, I have downloaded all their videos and watched it over and over again. It took me days and night (especially) to watch them all. It was hard for me anyways, but I was separate. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
Me just they silently observe this thtead .keep it up .today learner is tomorrow teacher.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
peteregwu:

come teach me u say no
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by klinksd: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
klinksd:
Could Gold be leaving 2049.8 with a backpack of 30 pips to hike down to 1810.1?
Only time will tell...🥂

...🚦...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
Any pair wey don pass Nas100, UsOil & Eurusd, count me out🤦🏻 I nearly wan mark today's trades as loss but oil gave me the pips🤕 we go again tomorr

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
us30 done pay me my money, in fact us30 na real stock market way small pikin go do well. this night analysis on 5 mint time frame, i am seeing reverse corrective to upside or continuation of bullish trend. see the chart below. this is another types of corrective phase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
geedot:
You're on the right track Ibro. He's the best here, anyone trying to get really serious and go far in this business should study Peter.

His trading style is the most professionally-inclined one here compared to others(I meant no disrespect to other gurus here). The R:Rs and the patience in seeing them through is top notch. He's a trading mini-god, his overall drawdown will be as low as f.u.ck.
try monadon and fxgoat on youtube these guys are good on forex trade

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
Any pair wey don pass Nas100, UsOil & Eurusd, count me out🤦🏻 I nearly wan mark today's trades as loss but oil gave me the pips🤕 we go again tomorr
Many thanks to ICT & M7
Others like StrangeICT, mmmtrader & TTrades.
As a full time trader, YouTube for dey boring without these guys.

Always stick to your trading plan✅

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2023
obilokechukwu:
try monadon and fxgoat on youtube these guys are good on forex trade
I know monadon_the goat, naa falcon trading strategy hm dey use trade, and he's so good at it, his pattern inside pattern style of trading, I bin don try wan learn hm method before but e no work for me.. So I keep going back to ICT till I began see and dey understand something.. But forex naa one kind cunning fox business sha

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
good evening house, hope you had a great day so as anticipated today there was a correction on the DXY back into a HTF imbalance which was a FVG on the H4 chart, price consolidated there and start pushing to the downside. and we can see that on gold that gold found support at the FVG also on the H4, it pretty much stalled there and then when the DXY began to push lower, gold broke out of its consolidation and began to surge higher, so it maybe safe to say that bulls are back on gold as price is currently at the 2045.xx, although I longed gold at 2042.xx with my stoploss at 2037.xx, but there's still room to join the bulls, you could join in now with a wide stoploss or you could wait for a pullback on the LTF and jump in according to your respective trade model/strategy. my target is 2060 there about but let's see how it goes, fingers crossed and cheers to us all...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
RKTexpert:
I know monadon_the goat, naa falcon trading strategy hm dey use trade, and he's so good at it, his pattern inside pattern style of trading, I bin don try wan learn hm method before but e no work for me.. So I keep going back to ICT till I began see and dey understand something.. But forex naa one kind cunning fox business sha

once you see it, you can never unsee it keep pushing on champ and don't jump ship on us again (#we the ICT folks 😉}
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
RKTexpert:
Many thanks to ICT & M7
Others like StrangeICT, mmmtrader & TTrades.
As a full time trader, YouTube for dey boring without these guys.

Always stick to your trading plan✅

Kikikikikiki 🤣🤣🤣
mrkt don wound you today baaa, no worry just dust your body and continue moving forward, today's pain is tomorrow's gain, cheers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2023
Biggest sale of the year...

Check signature for link

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
God no go shame us

And so it begins, the journey of an apprentice

My November competition at fundednext

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.