Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,488 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:47 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (487097 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2023
peteregwu:

When I was so desperate to learn forex (I mean very serious as if my life depends on it), I took my time and follow so many pro traders, then after one year of watching their videos and trying their methods, I started cutting down to few that their style interest me and more realistic. They are dapo willis, esther moffery, forex goat (Emmanuel and Thapelo, twin brothers) and Justin benneth. Those are the 4 guys I don't joke with their videos. If I tell you that from the day 1 they started their videos till now, I have downloaded all their videos and watched it over and over again. It took me days and night (especially) to watch them all. It was hard for me anyways, but I was desperate. Good luck

Thanks for this sir

Make I go refill my midnight oil

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
RKTexpert:
I know monadon_the goat, naa falcon trading strategy hm dey use trade, and he's so good at it, his pattern inside pattern style of trading, I bin don try wan learn hm method before but e no work for me.. So I keep going back to ICT till I began see and dey understand something.. But forex naa one kind cunning fox business sha
do not trade forex, if u want but trade one pairs and use monadon or fxgoat method both of them trade the same method, mostly on stock pairs like us30, nasqu100, g40, and sp500. for u to learn more on ict try solomo king on youtube

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by obilokechukwu(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2023
realone12:
I respect boss infofirst and boss gabsonfx2 more than the so called dapo Willis
but fxgoat and monadon are the best on forex world

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2023
wuyexzy01:
Oga kozmicity see wetin eur/aud and gbp/aud dey do. I woke up to a big red this morning. I just jejely close ahm. Na half a milli dem carry for dis dry season wey dey blow for this naija.

The EA later did what I thought it would.

Reentry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
nzechu:
God no go shame us

And so it begins, the journey of an apprentice

November competition at fundednext

Nzechu, is this yours. Congratulations, if it's yours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by 2pep(m): 8:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=nzechu post=127231934]God no go shame us

November competition at fundednext[/quotel]

Congrats Bro, that's a very big effort you've made smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2023
shout out to all my gold diggers here, 2052 note that looks like we are about to breach that level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
nzechu:
God no go shame us

November competition at fundednext

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssessssssssssssss
ooooooooooooo
anoda one anoda one, barman play me awilolokomba

ah dey patiently wait for ya withdrawal, no disapoint us ooo because me ah don catch line, na me b first persin way you go begin cut soap for when you don begin to cash out, seriously praying and rooting for your success...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2023
I swear,I was so shocked when he told me he had only 3 consecutive losses in 4 month,I was shocked.
geedot:
You're on the right track Ibro. He's the best here, anyone trying to get really serious and go far in this business should study Peter.

His trading style is the most professionally-inclined one here compared to others(I meant no disrespect to other gurus here). The R:Rs and the patience in seeing them through is top notch. He's a trading mini-god, his overall drawdown will be as low as f.u.ck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davigle:

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssessssssssssssss
ooooooooooooo
anoda one anoda one, barman play me awilolokomba

ah dey patiently wait for ya withdrawal, no disapoint us ooo because me ah don catch line, na me b first persin way you go begin cut soap for when you don begin to cash out, seriously praying and rooting for your success...
gracias brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2023
samfelly:

Nzechu, is this yours. Congratulations, if it's yours
that's mine, thanks

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2023
[quote author=2pep post=127232675][/quote] thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
I swear,I was so shocked when he told me he had only 3 consecutive losses in 4 month,I was shocked.
No matter how good you think you are, you have to recognize a better trader when you spot one. There was this guy on the older FTA threads who's no longer active who does 100% ROI in 3-4months consistently while risking less than 2% per trade.

His pattern is so similar to Peter's, maybe slightly better from my own perspective though. I just feel their method and trading style is the most advanced way to trade.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2023
nzechu:
gracias brother

Ur wlc bro, at long last village pipu catapot no catch u dis time around. abeg continue to dey dodge village pipu ooo. long live witchcraftfx...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davigle:
shout out to all my gold diggers here,
2052 note that
looks like we are about to breach that level

Hi folks, gold is currently pulling back, and it's down at 2045, now on the 30min chart there's a FVG at 2044, I would like to see price find support within the imbalance or maybe consolidate there before pushing higher, but I feel there's a higher possiblity that gold may be range bound till tomorrow before we start seeing some serious move to the upside, with PCE data coming out tomorrow, that maybe the catalyst that will send gold higher, cheers...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by haryodehjia(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
nzechu:
God no go shame us

My November competition at fundednext

Congratulations sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2023
haryodehjia:

Congratulations sir
thanks boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
But one thing wey dey vex me angry with Peter is that,he would never show you his analysis grin.he would only show you his entry and exits.Bro Peter,next time eh,try to dey post chart analysis.make we see wetin you dey see before I check on my new mentors. cheesy
geedot:
No matter how good you think you are, you have to recognize a better trader when you spot one. There was this guy on the older FTA threads who's no longer active who does 100% ROI in 3-4months consistently while risking less than 2% per trade.

His pattern is so similar to Peter's, maybe slightly better from my own perspective though. I just feel their method and trading style is the most advanced way to trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
But one thing wey dey vex me angry with Peter is that,he would never show you his analysis grin.he would only show you his entry and exits.Bro Peter,next time eh,try to dey post chart analysis.make we see wetin you dey see before I check on my new mentors. cheesy
You've not been paying attention enough. His chart already shows where and why he takes his trades.

You have to put in the work to disseminate it yourself if you really want it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by RKTexpert: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Davigle:

once you see it, you can never unsee it keep pushing on champ and don't jump ship on us again (#we the ICT folks πŸ˜‰}
hahahaha...I fvck with ict any day and I'm loving it😌
the akant keeps growing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
geedot:
You've not been paying attention enough. His chart already shows where and why he takes his trades.

You have to put in the work to disseminate it yourself if you really want it.

He trades like karkinase. Speaking of him, how are you doing chief?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Cashy11 piptocoin and Karkinase are you guys good?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
kozmicity:

He trades like karkinase. Speaking of him, how are you doing chief?
Don't really know who that is. The dude I was talking about username is definitely not this. Can't really remember.

I'm doing good my brother. What about you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by nzechu(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Witchcraftfx journal

Can this buy to 423

Buy at 23%
SL at low of Wednesdays candle
Tp at 423%

*for my educational purposes, not a trade call

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by realone12(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2023
geedot:
Don't really know who that is. The dude I was talking about username is definitely not this. Can't really remember.

I'm doing good my brother. What about you?
I think you're referring to charly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 1:42am On Nov 30, 2023
Oil price eventually reached 77 again and yesterday successfully crossed the middle band line. According to Oilpirice oil rising 1.6% as markets focused on the OPEC+ meeting scheduled for Thursday, with analysts increasingly anticipating additional production curbs at some level from the cartel. It seems that rumors of a possible further postponement of the OPEC+ meeting are still just public discourse, and investors will still be waiting for this momentum.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:50am On Nov 30, 2023
xxBLADExx:
Hello House. Pls your advice is urgently needed. Which of these will you recommend for payout.

LTC
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:55am On Nov 30, 2023
haryodehjia:
Fundedtrader competition is just like time wasting Allah.. Imagine you have to make at least 35% to 40% before you can get an account unlike fundednext and tft lipsrsealed
Just a waste of time and effort 🀣

AY, Fundedtrader and TFT na the same o. TFT is abbreviation for TheFundedTrader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Fxwarrior: 6:34am On Nov 30, 2023
Sell gold if you want to sell. Stop pretending
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 6:40am On Nov 30, 2023
Oga GabsonFX2... I HUMBLY SEEK YOUR HELP. AS REGARDS MY TRADING CAREEER NI O.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by ernesco0816517(m): 6:51am On Nov 30, 2023
nzechu:
God no go shame us

My November competition at fundednext

Congratulations πŸŽ‰ boss mi

(1) (2) (3) ... (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) ... (1043)

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.