Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (464596 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by kozmicity: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2023
Davigle:
Alright folks, here's my roadmap map for the week ahead and also as a bonus to any newbie here struggling with technical analysis you can make a request here on the forum and I will analyse any pair of your choice that you ask of me. I'm no expert nor a professional but I am willing to help a fellow noob.
Among the charts below, Aussie has my attention at the moment because the current price action looks optimal
Cc: abham, rhynoemmie, kozmicity, samfelly and et all

From your chart, only AUDUSD is worth getting into immediately. The rest have to develop a bit more. Little bits of liquidity here and there on the H1.

I'll post my setups tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by OneMillionBTC: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
Davigle:
Alright folks, here's my roadmap map for the week ahead and also as a bonus to any newbie here struggling with technical analysis you can make a request here on the forum and I will analyse any pair of your choice that you ask of me. I'm no expert nor a professional but I am willing to help a fellow noob.
Among the charts below, Aussie has my attention at the moment because the current price action looks optimal
Cc: abham, rhynoemmie, kozmicity, samfelly and et all

It's risky buying EU, AU and GU, they are on a down trend at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abbas01: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2023
Thank you so much for the feedback. I really appreciate this. Cheers!

I want to give you some positive feedback but I gotta tell you the truth, first of all, you got into trading 16yrs back and you gave up? you for be expert rn

That tells me you have no passion for trading,
Your tendency to give up again is far higher than 16yrs ago
You saw trading as nothing and didn't do nothing to improve
You are here because of hardship
Trading is a side hustle for you, nothing bad in that but it can be a very good side hustle, WHEN YOU BECOME PROFITABLE not before

My advice, you have to put in a lot of energy and mental strength and use a different approach because whatever it is you saw that made you quit 16 years ago is waiting to show you it's real colours this time with extra sauce,[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2023
realone12:
karkinase the Great ICT student.. you absence was felt.. welcome back bro
Thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abbas01: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2023
Tinyemeka:

Hi Abass.

Welcome back.

If I could suggest:

1. Stay off trading for now

2. Take enough time to go through videos in the channel below
https://m.youtube.com/@thetradingchannel
Learn to develop concepts like trading strategies to use, which indicators, entry, SL, TP points, trades to avoid, etc.

3. When you're confident that you've learned to a reasonable degree, attempt trading only on a demo account

4. Switch to live trading only when you've consistently made profits (say 80% success rates on the demo). In reality it is more difficult to succeed on a live account than on a demo.

5. On the live account, trade only small amounts. Avoid trades that will take up to 2% of your account balance.

6. Whatever you do, never set targets of how much you plan to make in a week or month. It will push you to be greedy and with that you lose your ability to make objective analysis. You'll take on too much risk and eventually lose your money.

Hope this helps.
[quote][/quote]

Thanks a lot Emeka, this is very helpful. I agree with all the points you have highlighted. Much appreciated, cheers!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week I was not active here.

AU analysis:

WK: Weekly closed bearish while price rejected off a weekly bullish gap between previous month's second and third week high and low respectively. Ideally, weekly is bullish and PMH is where price will likely draw to.

D1: On the daily, price is in the discount of a bearish dealing range and may likely go down to blow out the low taking out PWL like I stated in my quoted reply to Davigle post.

H4: Looking at H4, Price has already aligned bullish after hitting the weekly level. This might just cause price to rally.

Take note, there has been a bullish quarterly shift in October.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program shows that comm are below the equilibrium line for the past 12 months and we can also see like it was stated above that the daily is in a bearish DR but H4 has aligned bullish with the weekly.

Barchart are showing a 56% buy signal.

I was able to secure a 5k alpha capital account too. I read a comment of someone here, I can't remember, saying he/she is going to wait till being consistently profitable before getting a prop firm which is excellent. While that is good, don't you think it's best to take advantage of this opportunity so you get to have a feel of trading a prop firm and those guys buying EurAud this week, c'mon, I really want to know your rational for doing that when EG was clearly a down trend on the weekly.

Journal your trades.

abham:
Good evening, happy weekend to you all.

Prev week played out as anticipated.

AU analysis: Weekly closed bullish while price is drawing to a bearish weekly gap low 07/08/23 high, which will likely be a draw on price. On the daily, price has aligned bullish during the previous week. Anticipating price to draw into Wednesday daily candle open before hitting the weekly level but price can do what ever it wants.

COT report, comm are net long and the hedging program is also showing a bullish structure on daily.

Barchart are showing a strong buy signal.

Journal your trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
From a macro perspective, true i.e the monthly tf but when looking at intra-week, it is bullish though your narrative might be different from mine.

OneMillionBTC:

It's risky buying EU, AU and GU, they are on a down trend at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abham: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
To be honest you also do not have to tell anyone close to you about this journey you are about to take else they may stymie your growth, trust me. Feel free to rant here when you are loosing your mind and trades are not going your way, also JOURNAL YOUR TRADE. This will help you keep track of yourself and it will help you improve.

abbas01:

Thanks a lot Emeka, this is very helpful. I agree with all the points you have highlighted. Much appreciated, cheers!

Welcome back!

karkinase:

Thanks man
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mystiquefia: 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2023
richgen:

Concerning this when I asked about it some months agao on the livechat with maven, I was told that if you have int'l passport it is enough for their KYC.

However, you can verify by chatting them up.

Thanks boss
But it doesn't involve signing of Agreement papers, does it?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by richgen(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2023
Mystiquefia:

Thanks boss
But it doesn't involve signing of Agreement papers, does it?

I don't think so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2023
ok now I understand, cent account also has its disadvantage.
we muve
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by greatcheer(f): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2023
I'll like to know if anyone of us here has won a prop competition with @samfelly lotsizes.
I want to check something if its possible to be among top 100 with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abbas01: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2023
abham:
To be honest you also do not have to tell anyone close to you about this journey you are about to take else they may stymie your growth, trust me. Feel free to rant here when you are loosing your mind and trades are not going your way, also JOURNAL YOUR TRADE. This will help you keep track of yourself and it will help you improve.

Welcome back!

I agree with this 100%. That was my intention too considering past experiences (not forex related), but it could have been. Once again, thank you so much. Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2023
greatcheer:
I'll like to know if anyone of us here has won a prop competition with @samfelly lotsizes.
I want to check something if its possible to be among top 100 with it

Those lot sizes are for prop accounts not competition accounts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gasive:

What are you seeing on gbpchf?

So on gbpchf, looking at the seasonal data, you will see that december tends to be bearish on the pair, although I could not decipher the cot report for both the gbp and chf, if you go on the monthly chart and move back from last year 2022 to as far back as 2010 and see how the monthly candle for December formed, you will agree that about 80% of the time, December is a bearish month for gbpchf. You can also do the same for usdchf and you will get a the same result.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2023
Davigle:

So on gbpchf, looking at the seasonal data, you will see that december tends to be bearish on the pair, although I could not decipher the cot report for both the gbp and chf, if you go on the monthly chart and move back from last year 2022 to as far back as 2010 and see how the monthly candle for December formed, you will agree that about 80% of the time, December is a bearish month for gbpchf. You can also do the same for usdchf and you will get a the same result.

Overall we can see that the market structure on the HTF is bearish but the LTF hasn't aligned with the higher timeframe, it would be wise to wait for price to change bearish on the LTF (a bearish MSS on either the 1h/4h chart would be the confirmation that the LTF has align with the HTF trend . ..

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Gasive:

What are you seeing on gbpchf?

As per say na you be my first customer, I say make I give you jaara
Usdchf šŸ‘‡

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2023
šŸ¤”

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2023
Going long on USDCHf and XTI... while selling GU,US30 also ripe for a short position. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 11:51pm On Dec 09, 2023
Davigle:

Nice one Boss, it's exactly same bias with me.
Let's hope it plays out.āœŒļøāœŒļø

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by peterincredible: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2023
Sorry if I may ask I am looking for this book technical analysis for stock trend I don't know if anybody have read it and where can I get it

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2023
samfelly:

Before I go reply this, I'll have watch the video, first. Can't do that now cos I am on the road, already. Network would fluctuate like civil servants salary and the streaming will be intermittent

Keep me updated, Iā€™d like to know your take on this in relation to the other risk management strategy using fixed lot size ( what happens when you go in draw down? Do you reduced the lot size as well ?)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 1:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
That was because I was in profits before losing all and even some of the initial equity.

Yooo

I'm sorry about that

You will recover and pass. No pressure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2023
peterincredible:
Sorry if I may ask I am looking for this book technical analysis for stock trend I don't know if anybody have read it and where can I get it

check out the following sites, z-lib(dot)is and LibGen(dot)is

change the dot in bracket to real dot .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2023
Geovanni412 our own FTA professor, and rhynoemmie, hope you folks are good, you've been radio silent for a while now...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2023
Who has heard from Geovanni12 and Charly20??

It's been a while we heard or seen their posts.

Hope they're going good.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:
Geovanni412 our own FTA professor, and rhynoemmie, hope you folks are good, you've been radio silent for a while now...

I made roughly the exact same post.

Those guys are Professors no Cap! kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by sampz: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:
This man!! Very active, with analysis, checkimg up on people.. well done brother
Would say he should do the honors of opening the FTA 2024 thread. Make we no disturb our big bosses them..
My opinion Sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 10:50am On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:

Big man. I'm good bro just school..

I dy see ur updates boss. Carry on bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2023
Plans for the week.
Feels good to be back.

I hope i catch the gu sell but if i don't, i hope the buy from the weekly fvg will turn it in my favour

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2023
rhynoemmie:
Plans for the week.
Feels good to be back.

I hope i catch the gu sell but if i don't, i hope the buy from the weekly fvg will turn it in my favour

Your UJ sell is on point, I'm seeing the same too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.