Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 - Business (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 (473964 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1043) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Supremefx:

Keep me updated, I’d like to know your take on this in relation to the other risk management strategy using fixed lot size ( what happens when you go in draw down? Do you reduced the lot size as well ?)

I just watched it now. 0.94 lot size is too much of a risk for a $10k prop account o. For a struggling newbie like me, it is too much, but for pro like Gabson, it is alright.

When in drawdown, I don't reduce if I am using the fixed 0.1. I'll just try (emphasis on try) and make my entry precise at the beginning of the candle forming, be it 4H or Daily.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:

Your UJ sell is on point, I'm seeing the same too.
davigle what is take on eurjpy and gbpjpy for this week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mcslize: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2023
Who quit Forex na fûck up o.

GBPUSD is ready to sell this new week. Check out the weekly time frame. That bearish engulfing candle stick is a go ahead confluence to look for sell opportunities for the new week. It will sell to the next major key level. We are still very much bearish on the higher time frame.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Mcslize:
Who quit Forex na fûck up o.

GBPUSD is ready to sell this new week. Check out the weekly time frame. That bearish engulfing candle stick is a go ahead confluence to look for sell opportunities for the new week. It will sell to the next major key level. We are still very much bearish on the higher time frame.
I missed out on the 1st move, I mapped it out since last week and forgot to check it up(disadvantages of trading many pairs). I'm expecting a retest of that zone you circled 1.274xx, as you can see I had an arrow pointing downwards from that spot too, so I can sell from there. I hate joining trades in the middle, it's like being dropped in the middle of a war without shield.

Imagine entering now and it went up to retest that zone(this happens a lot), that's 200pips(you probably would have been stopped out, but if not) in DD already. By the time the move would continue the downtrend after the retest, instead of catching 200pips in profit on the way down, you are recovering 200pips initial loss.
Of course it might not come to retest it and just head straight down. I'm just gonna see it as one of those unlucky days and move on, rather than hop on it when I'm not fully convinced and it goes ahead to hit my SL.

Different stroke for different folks though.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Supremefx(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2023
samfelly:

I just watched it now. 0.94 lot size is too much of a risk for a $10k prop account o. For a struggling newbie like me, it is too much, but for pro like Gabson, it is alright.

When in drawdown, I don't reduce if I am using the fixed 0.1. I'll just try (emphasis on try) and make my entry precise at the beginning of the candle forming, be it 4H or Daily.

Okay that’s cool, All the very best bro 👍
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2023
I just got a 6k Steller challenge account with fundednext.

Wish me luck guys .

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Donsheddy: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wish me luck guys .

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Kaybee7000(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2023
MrDoGood:

Wish me luck guys .

Congrats chief ,safe journey!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Emmizay12:

I want to give you some positive feedback but I gotta tell you the truth, first of all, you got into trading 16yrs back and you gave up? you for be expert rn

That tells me you have no passion for trading,
Your tendency to give up again is far higher than 16yrs ago
You saw trading as nothing and didn't do nothing to improve
You are here because of hardship
Trading is a side hustle for you, nothing bad in that but it can be a very good side hustle, WHEN YOU BECOME PROFITABLE not before

My advice, you have to put in a lot of energy and mental strength and use a different approach because whatever it is you saw that made you quit 16 years ago is waiting to show you it's real colours this time with extra sauce,

Emmy, you've spoken well.

I kinda share the same story with Abbas01. It was about that same year I attended my first forex seminar, also. Then, I saw those guys (d organizers) as hustlers trying to get peoples' monies, cos they had a lot of CDs and photocopied materials to sell to us for some extra fees after charging attendance fees o cheesy. And also I saw the money they portrayed before us, in forex market, as impossible to get cheesy. Cos if it were, they wouldn't be looking to hustle us, I reasoned, hence my lack of interest then until #Lockdown happened and the narrative changed. I can only thank God that I quickly rekindled the interest and went hard with 63% throttle power.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
Fam
Where is the HumbleTrader? I hope he has not landed in ICU? heard of a member who is experienced in recovering accounts from intensive care unit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by abbas01: 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2023
samfelly:

Emmy, you've spoken well.

I kinda share the same story with Abbas01. It was about that same year I attended my first forex seminar, also. Then, I saw those guys (d organizers) as hustlers trying to get peoples' monies, cos they had a lot of CDs and photocopied materials to sell to us for some extra fees after charging attendance fees o cheesy. And also I saw the money they portrayed before us, in forex market, as impossible to get cheesy. Cos if it were, they wouldn't be looking to hustle us, I reasoned, hence my lack of interest then until #Lockdown happened and the narrative changed. I can only thank God that I quickly rekindled the interest and went hard with 63% throttle power.

Yes, you're right my guy. Funny enough, I didn't even try trading at all after I attended the seminar during my undergrads. Although I believed at the time that my trading knowledge was insufficient, I was aware of the potential in forex. There was a dearth of information on forex trading back then. To be clear, I didn't quit because I never started trading in the first place. Instead, I pursued other business endeavours and even japa'd in 2012. My attention and efforts were channeled toward working 9–5 jobs overseas since then, and while I've done well for myself, there's always room for improvement. I never knew forex is this big now until I started my research about it a few months back. I got my mind on it now for real (100%) and on an long term. Any Canada base traders in this forum? Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by XAUTrader4L2: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2023
With that Monday reversal, i see gold starting a new weekly decline with the bottom at the demand zone. A break of the higher low will confirm this and also change of structure. It bothered me that the demand zone was never retested but with that huge Monday reversal, my mind is at rest because it tells me that bulls are not yet ready for a rally above the previous ATH.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2023
Puremark:
davigle what is take on eurjpy and gbpjpy for this week.

I am actually bullish on the yen due to the fact that the BoJ would be hiking their rates in the coming year, thereby ending their decades of keeping rates at a negative 0.10% which has greatly devalued the yen and also made inflation super high on the yen. Also not forgetting the Fed move on cutting interest rates on the dollar, investors could potentially gravitate to safe havens like yen, swiss franc, gold and silver, and also other risk assets like stocks. Although, recent nfp data came out stronger which send US yields higher thereby strengthening the dollar, if CPI comes out much stronger, we could see a potential rally on dollar because the Fed's may change their stance on cutting rates and decide on keeping rates at their current levels for much longer, this will also influence the BoJ decision on hiking rates and maybe compelled on keeping the current rates thereby sending yen much lower. Therefore we could see a potential rally on usdjpy, if CPI comes out stronger, which in turn will send both EJ and GJ higher as they move in tandem with UJ, and also due to poor GDP and economic growth in the UK and eurozone with both the ECB and BoE stance on cutting rates, the euro and the sterling might just plunge much lower. But a much weaker CPI will be the direct opposite of the above and with the BoJ set to release their interest rate policy next week, a weaker CPI might just bolster confidence to BoJ on hiking rates.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2023
Cc: puremark
EJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2023
GJ

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by samfelly: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
abbas01:

Yes, you're right my guy. Funny enough, I didn't even try trading at all after I attended the seminar during my undergrads. Although I believed at the time that my trading knowledge was insufficient, I was aware of the potential in forex. There was a dearth of information on forex trading back then. To be clear, I didn't quit because I never started trading in the first place. Instead, I pursued other business endeavours and even japa'd in 2012. My attention and efforts were channeled toward working 9–5 jobs overseas since then, and while I've done well for myself, there's always room for improvement. I never knew forex is this big now until I started my research about it a few months back. I got my mind on it now for real (100%) and on an long term. Any Canada base traders in this forum? Cheers!

Hopefully, any boss there, on this forum, will holla at you, some day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by rhynoemmie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:

Your UJ sell is on point, I'm seeing the same too.

My mind don strong like dis
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Davigle(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2023
I know you don't trade ICT concepts and I'm not trying to sell the idea to you, but if you look at the daily chart of both EJ and GJ, you would see an SMT divergence where EJ made a failure swing by failing to break the previous high while GJ raided liquidity above the previous and then breaking structure aggressively.
Last, looking at cot report on the yen, euro and the sterling, the commercials (aka smart money) are net long on the yen and net short on both the euro and pound. And last week Tuesday, the commercials added to their long positions on the yen while adding to their short positions on both the euro and pound and open interest increased greatly on all three reports.

I know I typed alot of gibberish up there which may not make a lot of sense to you but I suggest that you just take the parts that compliment your analysis, and besides use proper risk management when trading as the market may decide to rubbish my analysis as Powell no be my papa...

So overall I am bearish EJ and GJ from the HTF, but I will wait for the LTF to align with the HTF as the LTF is bullish at the moment, bearish market structure shift on the hourly chart should signal the continuation of the HTF bearish trend, cheers and I hope it helps you, also elders in the house, pls don't hesitate to make your contributions or correction as I am also open to learn from my mistakes
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by DXYY: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:
Alright folks, here's my roadmap map for the week ahead and also as a bonus to any newbie here struggling with technical analysis you can make a request here on the forum and I will analyse any pair of your choice that you ask of me. I'm no expert nor a professional but I am willing to help a fellow noob.
Among the charts below, Aussie has my attention at the moment because the current price action looks optimal
Cc: abham, rhynoemmie, kozmicity, samfelly and et all

AU will likely be going down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by karkinase(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Since September when the market moved from Libor to Sofr .. the market has been intrinsically fast and moves go wild everytime a major news is announced.. Big banks don’t really care about the RSI or any indicators all they just do is buy, sell and grab liquidity best bet is just follow like a sheep anywhere they go.. smart money don’t longer come in handy anymore. Stay strapped

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by BrightFuture48: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Weekend Tonic

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Gasive: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2023
abbas01:

Present Sir, I sent you a dm.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Puremark(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
Davigle:
I know you don't trade ICT concepts and I'm not trying to sell the idea to you, but if you look at the daily chart of both EJ and GJ, you would see an SMT divergence where EJ made a failure swing by failing to break the previous high while GJ raided liquidity above the previous and then breaking structure aggressively.
Last, looking at cot report on the yen, euro and the sterling, the commercials (aka smart money) are net long on the yen and net short on both the euro and pound. And last week Tuesday, the commercials added to their long positions on the yen while adding to their short positions on both the euro and pound and open interest increased greatly on all three reports.

I know I typed alot of gibberish up there which may not make a lot of sense to you but I suggest that you just take the parts that compliment your analysis, and besides use proper risk management when trading as the market may decide to rubbish my analysis as Powell no be my papa...

So overall I am bearish EJ and GJ from the HTF, but I will wait for the LTF to align with the HTF as the LTF is bullish at the moment, bearish market structure shift on the hourly chart should signal the continuation of the HTF bearish trend, cheers and I hope it helps you, also elders in the house, pls don't hesitate to make your contributions or correction as I am also open to learn from my mistakes
thanks boss..one more question. Do cot report really affecte forex market. I thought it really matter only in future market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Glow8269(f): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2023
Who can help me fund my account,on deriv
CR3686014
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by FXcandles(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2023
Oil price at the moment traded at 71.33. Oil prices tried to wake up after dropping a low of 68.90 the previous week. There is good news on the oil market. U.S. Plans 3 Million Barrel Purchase of Crude Oil for SPR and India Could Boost Russian Crude Imports As Prices Fall,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by MrDoGood(m): 1:42am On Dec 11, 2023
undecided

Crazy spread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Mcslize: 2:19am On Dec 11, 2023
geedot:
I missed out on the 1st move, I mapped it out since last week and forgot to check it up (disadvantages of trading many pairs). I'm expecting a retest of that zone you circled 1.274xx, as you can see I had an arrow pointing downwards from that spot too, so I can sell from there. I hate joining trades in the middle, it's like being dropped in the middle of a war without shield.

Different stroke for different folks though.

Exactly. That's why I have cut down the pairs I trade to 2. There is always this temptation of wanting to trade many pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by geedot: 5:09am On Dec 11, 2023
Mcslize:

Exactly. That's why I have cut down the pairs I trade to 2. There is always this temptation of wanting to trade many pairs.
When you have a very rigid setups you follow whereby getting trade entries with even many pairs is hard to come by. Trading just one or two pairs might not even give a trading opportunity for a year.

I usually use buy/sell limit to handle such scenarios. The error was due to forgetting to set one for it, I thought I had set it, but unknown to me that I didn't. I was going through all the pairs for the weekend analysis when I saw it. But it's good though,

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by Wealthfit: 5:23am On Dec 11, 2023
@ everyone, please bosses help me win this invite competition on Smart Prop Trader on Discord. It will go a long way for me.

Here is my invite link to their discord server

https://discord.com/invite/SwUJPBFXU6

Moreover, the Prop firm does a lot of giveaways you can benefit from also

Thanks for your help
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by wuyexzy01: 5:45am On Dec 11, 2023
NZD/USD is ripe for a SELL. i hope monday can give some sort of retracement so i can enter properly.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 by GabsonFX2: 5:50am On Dec 11, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1043)

Free Skill Acquisition E-Center / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.