Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811326 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2023
deltateam:

Small odds are useless. The odd was 1.19. Same as Bolivar with odd 1.22 that casted.

The best thing is to avoid useless odds. They are not guaranteed. Imagine Arsenal 2.8 odds enter with alacrity.
Big and small odds fail. Nassar has been on poor form since Ronaldo joined: fact. I picked live game 2.5 since score was 1:1 yet, Nassar couldn't score even if their lives depended on it. They need to start playing him from the bench.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2023
I stopped trusting Stephen and Miracood since the beginning of that very year they were given 100k to share by mesme.r...

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 6:55am On May 09, 2023
Troy007:

Zenith won't reply you since you are not the owner of the account. You will have to know someone that works in the bank.
And I can tell, 100% he got the money, cos my source confirmed it.

That was when I stopped believing anything he says.

The worst that could happen is the money will be in his ledger balance, but from his account balance, nothing is there. Even the 50k he said he received is not showing there.
The money won't stay in ledger balance for more than 24 hours unless it is really there. When banks run end of day, money withdrawn that is in ledger balance is automatically settled unless it's in a settlement account.
@Steve, full disclosure is needed. If possible, send troy a video of your transaction history from the bank if the money is not there. Putting 2 nairabet account is unnecessary because you know the exact account that transaction was carried out with. All these could have been avoided if ab initio you carried Troy along. Your ignoring his calls and chats led to all these.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 6:56am On May 09, 2023
9icemike:

Is that really necessary sir

Yes oo, very very necessary, we might just be surprise to see your transaction history being littered with girls account number you've sent money to,

Or even betting, how you've been funding your bet accounts with any slightest money that enters your hand,

I won't be surprised if you're actually begging this money to bet with it but brought the interview shiii to cover up undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 6:59am On May 09, 2023
erniok:

Big and small odds fail. Nassar has been on poor form since Ronaldo joined: fact. I picked live game 2.5 since score was 1:1 yet, Nassar couldn't score even if their lives depended on it. They need to start playing him from the bench.
It's not just Al nassr they generally don't score much in that league despite the players being brought there. I lost 6k on a live bet acculturation last month. Home was leading 1-0 with red card so I quickly jumped on the over 1.5 market hoping away would score. They only scored an offside goal and that was it even with 5 mins extra time. Could have won 50k as the other picks came. Check most of their fixtures several games like doing under 2.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 6:59am On May 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 7:03am On May 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

It's not just Al nassr they generally don't score much in that league despite the players being brought there. I lost 6k on a live bet acculturation last month. Home was leading 1-0 with red card so I quickly jumped on the over 1.5 market hoping away would score. They only scored an offside goal and that was it even with 5 mins extra time. Could have won 50k as the other picks came. Check most of their fixtures several games like doing under 2.
That wasn't Al Nassar last season. This season is something else and that was when you know who arrived. Check their stats again before he came. They want him to play in all their games and for crying out, he's 38.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:09am On May 09, 2023
Nehamo:
bro just show your transaction history from the very day that guy Troy007 initiated the transfer.
Then till today . Let's check something

Na only video-recording of the Transaction history I fit believe for this kind thing sha,

What if him crop-out the Troy guy alert part grin grin grin grin

Just saying tho grin grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 7:10am On May 09, 2023
erniok:

That wasn't Al Nassar last season. This season is something else and that was when you know who arrived. Check their stats again before he came. They want him to play in all their games and for crying out, he's 38.
I know al nasr was doing better with aboubakar before they bought him. I'm just talking about what I noticed in their league.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Henix(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
I am still working on it. I have reached out to Zenith via calls, Twitter, Facebook, mail and their branches. The branch and calls were the ones that gave responses. I have also reached out to Nairabet too.
I've been going to the bank back to back except the days I have to submit assignments or attendance is a big thing, and had to travel back to my State last week because of this utility bill issue + voters ID. I have asked them for the remaining two (400K+ and money my parents sent for the new month I didn't receive). They said I should liaise with Nairabet and I should show the receipt for my parent's transaction. I called my mom to help me with the receipt, just a simple screenshot - I explained what it means and how to do it (power button + volume button). She said I want to spoil her phone and all that, that the phone off whenever she tries it…
Tuesday last week, nothing much from Zenith bank after explaining the whole issue. Wednesday I had to submit an assignment early and skip classes to enter the bank. The customer care executive didn't accept the utility bill I presented (my friend's own, that leaves off campus).
Thursday, mandatory class - class still didn't hold, but classes during the day I missed held (no test, just normal) I traveled back to my State to avoid night journey.
Friday, Zenith bank branch (my State) said they can't upload the document, the site is down. I gave them a voter ID, same problem. To not waste the time, let them help with the reversal of my mom's transaction I didn't receive. I called Zenith bank the following day, they said NIN is down I asked what about voter's ID, they said it could work… I should visit the branch. I told him I have visited different branches with the same results, he said Monday it would be fixed.
My mom was just saying plenty things, money weh this, money weh that; make I do dey go my school… I told her later in the day that the money is in my account - so she can free me. Though I didn't receive anything, I know either of us will
I traveled back on the weekend…
Monday y'day, after the queue and everything. Zenith bank is still giving the same response.
Tomorrow I will go again but likely late to the bank cuz there was something I was supposed to submit last week. The HOD didn't give a fixed deadline, I heard some students went to beg him in his office today, no way. If I finish with HOD matters, transport to the bank.

The bank app opened a few times, it worked in the morning at the bank. I think the app problem is likely my Tecno pop phone or network, the phone sometimes freezes or shows a black screen. It worked on WiFi and loads forever on data connection. I am trying to update it, (uninstall and reinstall).
Here are the Nairabet accounts I used, they only requested statement from my bank that would cover the time interval and showing the deposit etc but, I told them the method of deposit my client used + they requested for ID.
Here are the accounts, both simple passwords - nothing too complicated. Though Nairabet suspended one of the accounts and I had trouble with the other (banned or something), both are owned under my names. Feel free to login and check it out. (Passwords are case sensitive).
Username: 811 132 619 85
Username 2: 816 13 67 252
Passwords are the same: Google123

Close the space between the username, so it doesn't show invalid.

This is quite childish
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
I am still working on it. I have reached out to Zenith via calls, Twitter, Facebook, mail and their branches. The branch and calls were the ones that gave responses. I have also reached out to Nairabet too.
I've been going to the bank back to back except the days I have to submit assignments or attendance is a big thing, and had to travel back to my State last week because of this utility bill issue + voters ID. I have asked them for the remaining two (400K+ and money my parents sent for the new month I didn't receive). They said I should liaise with Nairabet and I should show the receipt for my parent's transaction. I called my mom to help me with the receipt, just a simple screenshot - I explained what it means and how to do it (power button + volume button). She said I want to spoil her phone and all that, that the phone off whenever she tries it…
Tuesday last week, nothing much from Zenith bank after explaining the whole issue. Wednesday I had to submit an assignment early and skip classes to enter the bank. The customer care executive didn't accept the utility bill I presented (my friend's own, that leaves off campus).
Thursday, mandatory class - class still didn't hold, but classes during the day I missed held (no test, just normal) I traveled back to my State to avoid night journey.
Friday, Zenith bank branch (my State) said they can't upload the document, the site is down. I gave them a voter ID, same problem. To not waste the time, let them help with the reversal of my mom's transaction I didn't receive. I called Zenith bank the following day, they said NIN is down I asked what about voter's ID, they said it could work… I should visit the branch. I told him I have visited different branches with the same results, he said Monday it would be fixed.
My mom was just saying plenty things, money weh this, money weh that; make I do dey go my school… I told her later in the day that the money is in my account - so she can free me. Though I didn't receive anything, I know either of us will
Monday y'day, after the queue and everything. Zenith bank is still giving the same response.
Tomorrow I will go again but likely late to the bank cuz there was something I was supposed to submit last week. The HOD didn't give a fixed deadline, I heard some students went to beg him in his office today, no way. If I finish with HOD matters, transport to the bank.

The bank app opened a few times, it worked in the morning at the bank. I think the app problem is likely my Tecno pop phone or network, the phone sometimes freezes or shows a black screen. It worked on WiFi and loads forever on data connection. I am trying to update it, (uninstall and reinstall).
Here are the Nairabet accounts I used, they only requested statement from my bank that would cover the time interval and showing the deposit etc but, I told them the method of deposit my client used + they requested for ID.
Here are the accounts, both simple passwords - nothing too complicated. Though Nairabet suspended one of the accounts and I had trouble with the other (banned or something), both are owned under my names. Feel free to login and check it out. (Passwords are case sensitive).

who are you trying to convince with this jagons of urs?

This proves that you're upcoming scammer and must be treated very lough. Show your transactions history to prove us wrong.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 7:17am On May 09, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Na only video-recording of the Transaction history I fit believe for this kind thing sha,

No one is a baby here. At the end of the screenshot the next one will have to show some parts of the end till the last one and it will have to show the dates. Whether video or screenshot he has to show the owner of the money and everyone involved in the case so as to know whether some of us holding brief for him were wrong at the end.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2023
Henix:

This is quite childish
absolutely childish.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 7:24am On May 09, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Apex my guy, how far? Where you run go last weekend🤨🤨🤨 angry angry angry

You go cook this week?

Hahahah our alahji fucklove is on fire..... I just dy observation mode.... This matter is getting interesting 😁😁😁😁
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2023
Tradepunter2:

You go cook this week?

Hahahah our alahji fucklove is on fire..... I just dy observation mode.... This matter is getting interesting 😁😁😁😁
Boss, see wetin dey happen to our beautiful thread.

The other one kidnapped himself because of 20k giveaway money, now look at Stephen every one respects.

He's one of the guys I respect so much here but look at the joke he has got upon himself. That post of his boasting about implicating someone's hard earned cash as fraudulent hit me hard.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:31am On May 09, 2023
Mccallistas:
I stopped trusting Stephen and Miracood since the beginning of that very year they were given 100k to share by mesme.r...

I don't even trust myself not to talk of trusting some gamblers online undecided

You don't know money change people? grin grin grin

Dey play grin grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:31am On May 09, 2023
Fucklove:
Apex this is a very minor case to handle, The boy is making things difficult for himself and family.

All my life, I have just called Stephen four times which he didn't pick at the early stage of this case.

Most of us here na core Street and know how it goes, I know say everything don cast and had to call him to secretly settle with Troy on code and reach an agreement before it escalates, the boy was forming hard to get.

Stephen na ajebutter, trying to use his limited knowledge to cover shit wey him don shit for street, look at what he sat down to type, making a fool of guys here.

Swears bro I no even know say this their matter still dey go on oo, I think say them don settle am tey tey undecided undecided

Kai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 7:33am On May 09, 2023
Tradepunter2:

You go cook this week?

Omoh na school stress oo bro, if you see me now ehn, fine boy like me don ugly finish embarassed

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2023
Cc troy007 tackle this case with effective force ok. He has proven that he's a bloody scammer by writing that nonsense.

I don't know if the case is in any police station in Abuja. I would like to create chance and visit the station for the case. Try to update me.

Cc fucklove your concern on this case is well appreciated. Stay blessed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2023
Wiseone28 nor be better person at all

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2023
Micah70:
Cc troy007 tackle this case with effective force ok. He has proven that he's a bloody scammer by writing that nonsense.

I don't know if the case is in any police station in Abuja. I would like to create chance and visit the station for the case. Try to update me.

Cc fucklove your concern on this case is well appreciated. Stay blessed
Thank you very much sir, Respect
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 7:43am On May 09, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 7:43am On May 09, 2023
Fucklove:
Boss, see wetin dey happen to our beautiful thread.

The other one kidnapped himself because of 20k giveaway money, now look at Stephen every one respects.

He's one of the guys I respect so much here but look at the joke he has got upon himself. That post of his boasting about implicating someone's hard earned cash as fraudulent hit me hard.

Hahahahahah tk4l na Cruise guy..... Na una dy give am attention.... Kidnapped himself and come try run una street..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 7:45am On May 09, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Omoh na school stress oo bro, if you see me now ehn, fine boy like me don ugly finish embarassed

eeya student life, it will end soon..... Anyways I still await your game sha angry angry angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 7:48am On May 09, 2023
Mccallistas:

That move he made made me jejely blacklist him..... Was disappointed and now look what's happening....... Anyways it shows this thread should only be for betting and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 7:58am On May 09, 2023
Troy007:

No, a friend helped me file a case at a police station in Port Harcourt (where he stays).

He has been invited, I don't know if he has honoured their invitation.

But I have decided to go street with it.

Fucklove I also appreciate your effort in this. Thanks a bunch.
good. I thought the young guy stays here in Abuja.

Get me the name of the station at PORTHACURT the case was filed. I have a stubborn SP there. A brother for him to confirm verify through police signal.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 7:59am On May 09, 2023
Hmmmmm....The matter don tire me as I dey like this.....So many cappings here and there 🥺

Person no even see any game play again 😕😪

Moving forward, the best way is to just treat NL as the faceless forum it is, do not trust anybody you meet/see here except you've had physical contact with such individual already 🤷‍♂️😔

Stephen's credibility has been shattered to pieces....And the nigga is not even helping himself at all 🤕💔

I'm so pained! 😩💔
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by adb7(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2023
The day I stopped trusting Stephen was when him and Tk4all were running shit with numerous alternate account in order to win last year PFP, which they succeeded in doing.

Also, Stephen is trying hard to get that nairabet account where the transaction was carried out blocked because if numerous ip addresses start logging in into that account the account will be flagged and blocked. How can a sensible person like Stephen release his nairabet cashier account password with ease, this action here is a big red flag to me.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:32am On May 09, 2023
MY SUMMIT

Stephen, I am expressly disappointed with your response.

Your mama's financial transactions with you has no bearing on this matter.
Upload of your Nairabét Username and Password is a fruitless adventure.

You failed to keep your promise to reach out and maintain effective communication with Troy007.
You failed to show account balance of half a million bucks in your bank account.

I can see a negative balance from the picture you uploaded.

MY CONCLUSION:
Troy should go all out to fetch Steve to pay up.
Obviously, more than #500,000 left Steve's account.

He either spent it chasing sure odds and lost or something else was done with the money.

Your explanations holds no water at all.
Stop fuqing with people's brain.
It's neausating and painful, especially to those whose trust you've shattered.
Stephenmoka4:

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 9:54am On May 09, 2023
Stephen hope u can handle this thing u wan start...... It's just 500k not even up to a million....beta use ur head b4 it's too late..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.