Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811556 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 12:41pm On May 09, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Wiseone28 nor be better person at all
wetin happen again grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2023
Merch:
Keep running your mouth until i catch you

God punish you there bst. U are currently under my radar and I won't hesitate to deal with you if this nuisance continues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
I am still working on it. I have reached out to Zenith via calls, Twitter, Facebook, mail and their branches. The branch and calls were the ones that gave responses. I have also reached out to Nairabet too.
I've been going to the bank back to back except the days I have to submit assignments or attendance is a big thing, and had to travel back to my State last week because of this utility bill issue + voters ID. I have asked them for the remaining two (400K+ and money my parents sent for the new month I didn't receive). They said I should liaise with Nairabet and I should show the receipt for my parent's transaction. I called my mom to help me with the receipt, just a simple screenshot - I explained what it means and how to do it (power button + volume button). She said I want to spoil her phone and all that, that the phone off whenever she tries it…
Tuesday last week, nothing much from Zenith bank after explaining the whole issue. Wednesday I had to submit an assignment early and skip classes to enter the bank. The customer care executive didn't accept the utility bill I presented (my friend's own, that leaves off campus).
Thursday, mandatory class - class still didn't hold, but classes during the day I missed held (no test, just normal) I traveled back to my State to avoid night journey.
Friday, Zenith bank branch (my State) said they can't upload the document, the site is down. I gave them a voter ID, same problem. To not waste the time, let them help with the reversal of my mom's transaction I didn't receive. I called Zenith bank the following day, they said NIN is down I asked what about voter's ID, they said it could work… I should visit the branch. I told him I have visited different branches with the same results, he said Monday it would be fixed.
My mom was just saying plenty things, money weh this, money weh that; make I do dey go my school… I told her later in the day that the money is in my account - so she can free me. Though I didn't receive anything, I know either of us will
I traveled back on the weekend…
Monday y'day, after the queue and everything. Zenith bank is still giving the same response.
Tomorrow I will go again but likely late to the bank cuz there was something I was supposed to submit last week. The HOD didn't give a fixed deadline, I heard some students went to beg him in his office today, no way. If I finish with HOD matters, transport to the bank.

The bank app opened a few times, it worked in the morning at the bank. I think the app problem is likely my Tecno pop phone or network, the phone sometimes freezes or shows a black screen. It worked on WiFi and loads forever on data connection. I am trying to update it, (uninstall and reinstall).
Here are the Nairabet accounts I used, they only requested statement from my bank that would cover the time interval and showing the deposit etc but, I told them the method of deposit my client used + they requested for ID.
Here are the accounts, both simple passwords - nothing too complicated. Though Nairabet suspended one of the accounts and I had trouble with the other (banned or something), both are owned under my names. Feel free to login and check it out. (Passwords are case sensitive).
Username: 811 132 619 85
Username 2: 816 13 67 252
Passwords are the same: Google123

Close the space between the username, so it doesn't show invalid.

Stephen what is this for Christ sake Damn!

Take screenshot of your transaction history, and post it on the thread..

Whatever gibberish you’ve written up there doesn’t prove shiiit… damn..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2023
grin
Miracood2:

God punish you there bst. U are currently under my radar and I won't hesitate to deal with you if this nuisance continues.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 09, 2023
Merch:
grin

Keep on talking, until I you're apprehended by the police force of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
wetin happen again grin
He's too quick to throw his friends under the bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Troy007: 1:02pm On May 09, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 1:11pm On May 09, 2023
Equal2DeTask:
Wetin Bet9ja mean here?
If you deposit 10k and get 5k as 50% deposit bonus. The most you can withdraw when you rollover that money is pegged at 5k. If you like win a 100k with that 5k after rolling it over with 3 odds two times. It's only 5k they will give you.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 09, 2023
I don’t need his sister pictures i need the fraudster stephen pictures
Troy007:

I don't know his exact location. But his family stays in Rivers. He has a sister (Stephanie), I also have his family picture.

If you have further info on him, kindly let me know via dm (wouldn't want to disclose much here). Like I said, anyone that can track him will be rewarded.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by H2ho(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2023
Today's Game

Play them single and thank me later grin grin

Zamalek vs Proxy 1

Al Ittihad vs Al-Sekka 1X

Hammarby vs Mjallby 1

Airdrieonians vs Falkirk X

Real Madrid vs Manchester City X2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2023
BronzeTiger:

If you deposit 10k and get 5k as 50% deposit bonus. The most you can withdraw when you rollover that money is pegged at 5k. If you like win a 100k with that 5k after rolling it over with 3 odds two times. It's only 5k they will give you.

Hmmm.... thanks...I am not interested

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:26pm On May 09, 2023
Merch:
I’m already on his ass his location says he stays in delta how true is that?

Awon police department..... Congratulations
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 2:28pm On May 09, 2023
All these trackers full here and Fulani herdsmen dy kill una people..... Well done ooooo..... All of una well done!!!

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Punter7728: 2:33pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
I am still working on it. I have reached out to Zenith via calls, Twitter, Facebook, mail and their branches. The branch and calls were the ones that gave responses. I have also reached out to Nairabet too.
I've been going to the bank back to back except the days I have to submit assignments or attendance is a big thing, and had to travel back to my State last week because of this utility bill issue + voters ID. I have asked them for the remaining two (400K+ and money my parents sent for the new month I didn't receive). They said I should liaise with Nairabet and I should show the receipt for my parent's transaction. I called my mom to help me with the receipt, just a simple screenshot - I explained what it means and how to do it (power button + volume button). She said I want to spoil her phone and all that, that the phone off whenever she tries it…
Tuesday last week, nothing much from Zenith bank after explaining the whole issue. Wednesday I had to submit an assignment early and skip classes to enter the bank. The customer care executive didn't accept the utility bill I presented (my friend's own, that leaves off campus).
Thursday, mandatory class - class still didn't hold, but classes during the day I missed held (no test, just normal) I traveled back to my State to avoid night journey.
Friday, Zenith bank branch (my State) said they can't upload the document, the site is down. I gave them a voter ID, same problem. To not waste the time, let them help with the reversal of my mom's transaction I didn't receive. I called Zenith bank the following day, they said NIN is down I asked what about voter's ID, they said it could work… I should visit the branch. I told him I have visited different branches with the same results, he said Monday it would be fixed.
My mom was just saying plenty things, money weh this, money weh that; make I do dey go my school… I told her later in the day that the money is in my account - so she can free me. Though I didn't receive anything, I know either of us will
Monday y'day, after the queue and everything. Zenith bank is still giving the same response.
Tomorrow I will go again but likely late to the bank cuz there was something I was supposed to submit last week. The HOD didn't give a fixed deadline, I heard some students went to beg him in his office today, no way. If I finish with HOD matters, transport to the bank.

The bank app opened a few times, it worked in the morning at the bank. I think the app problem is likely my Tecno pop phone or network, the phone sometimes freezes or shows a black screen. It worked on WiFi and loads forever on data connection. I am trying to update it, (uninstall and reinstall).
Here are the Nairabet accounts I used, they only requested statement from my bank that would cover the time interval and showing the deposit etc but, I told them the method of deposit my client used + they requested for ID.
Here are the accounts, both simple passwords - nothing too complicated. Though Nairabet suspended one of the accounts and I had trouble with the other (banned or something), both are owned under my names. Feel free to login and check it out. (Passwords are case sensitive).

You go return the money abi you no go return?

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 3:01pm On May 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sofrosh(f): 3:06pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:

Care to show us the transaction history from the Bank App. I want to check something
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 3:15pm On May 09, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I wish I could block all these crying tools here and just focus on village tips.
Bunch of wailers
Una go cry from now till next year
That money don goooo

Either you involve police or shut up and move.

To be frank it's getting a lil bit annoying....

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 3:51pm On May 09, 2023
Tradepunter2:
All these trackers full here and Fulani herdsmen dy kill una people..... Well done ooooo..... All of una well done!!!
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by highman10(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:

this is absolutely trash from the pity of hell.

I can see that you don't need people's help in this matter.

@Troy007 go ahead and file the case. I wanted to deposit 100k on behalf of him for you to calm down till he's through from the bank, after the issue might resolved then return back my money. But what am seeing from this epistle is that the money has been used by him. Any student that's ADDICTED in gambling, the student has I very high rate in lying.
My brother go ahead and do whatsoever you plan on to fish him out.

Good luck.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 4:07pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:

cock nd bull story

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:39pm On May 09, 2023
I'll drop 5 super Sp0rtybét bo0king codes tonight that will crush Alabi's skull.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Hammer2O2O: 4:53pm On May 09, 2023
Stephenmoka4:

A thief and criminal

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
highman10:
this is absolutely trash from the pity of hell.

I can see that you don't need people's help in this matter.

@Troy007 go ahead and file the case. I wanted to deposit 100k on behalf of him for you to calm down till he's through from the bank, after the issue might resolved then return back my money. But what am seeing from this epistle is that the money has been used by him. Any student that's ADDICTED in gambling, the student has I very high rate in lying.
My brother go ahead and do whatsoever you plan on to fish him out.

Good luck.
chaiiii u wan push another 100k give the guy.... The wey una trust Stephen nor b here .... Make una continue ☹️
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 4:55pm On May 09, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
I'll drop 5 super Sp0rtybét bo0king codes tonight that will crush Alabi's skull.

ok waiting to go to village grin

How fa?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:10pm On May 09, 2023
Nah correct village tips oooooo I wan drop.

15 selections each.
Alabi go feel am.
Reloadedisraelp:
ok waiting to go to village grin

How fa?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 09, 2023
your father
Tradepunter2:

Awon police department..... Congratulations

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by erniok(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
chaiiii u wan push another 100k give the guy.... The wey una trust Stephen nor b here .... Make una continue ☹️
Comprehend well. He wanted to give Troy 100k not Stephen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 5:20pm On May 09, 2023
XshegzzyeeiX:
Nah correct village tips oooooo I wan drop.

15 selections each.
Alabi go feel am.
thank god i dont have money for village travel
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 5:21pm On May 09, 2023
Merch:
your father

Awon race tracker..... DSS snooper, military 50 clicks..... 25 knots..... Continue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Honlucas: 5:39pm On May 09, 2023
Troy007:

Okay thanks.

His numbers

The account number involved

Zenith bank 2263536146
Stephen Mokogwu

All these delta north people and scam
Na 5&6
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 5:58pm On May 09, 2023
From Villa to Europe - anything dey possible.
We will see.

cool
odenkirk:
thank god i dont have money for village travel

(1) (2) (3) ... (1244) (1245) (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.