Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1751) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (796763 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2023
blaquemyc:
This man!!!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2023
Saturday vawulence

Lemme just sit back and watch

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2023
He too sabi, I hope he's making profit.
CaptainAyub:

Well spoken.
Dude obviously lacked attention growing up,na im be that constant seeking for attention wey he de do here.
Or na all this people with nonsense fetish belief like "if I share am,e go cut"
True true,him sabi pick games.
But why come to post ticket with blurred codes if u don't wanna share?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
My almajiri main man, how weekend?
PJtech:
Saturday vawulence

Lemme just sit back and watch
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 10:31am On Sep 02, 2023
Those first corner ba
CaptainAyub:

Nice picks.
I removed 2,put 2 naira
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 10:36am On Sep 02, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Shuld I drop my bank acct details so u can see it's desame name? cool cool or hw do u wnt me to prove it to u Who here cn beat his or her chest dat u have helped Dem before?.?.?..... Ur only work is to criticize pple here😏😏🥴 If dat is hw u go Abt opening different fake Accts wit fake names everyone is nt like dat
You be my pikin abi you dey work for me? All those sharing winning tickets don't have needs or people depending on them abi that they should come and give you peanuts for you monitoring their tickets or dropping una customary "Congrats" under their posts.
All these time you are going back and forth arguing for the rights of almajirism, if you had gone to look for where they are packing concri on building site or rented wheelbarrow to do alabaru in your city's market you will have enough money to eat or bet today. Crumb sharing over the years have made you almajiris become too lazy and entitled. Go and hustle.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2023
Princeadebayo11:
God please send helper ooo This people want to kill me because of 6k
Wetin you want make we come do now.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
My almajiri main man, how weekend?

My number 2 top fan after Streetdoctor.. I sight you

I'm doing pretty good. I hope to murder alabi this weekend
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Ojo69:
You are a child seeking attention but even more, are you not ashamed of yourself that you don't want people winning with you and you prefer coming here to give begas like wiseone23 and his click penny anytime you win?

So you don't want their progress or anyone's progress, you prefer they beg you for penny instead? You have the character and brain of people from Delta state and Edo State, i will be shocked if you are not from or live in one of both places

Thunder stri-ke you there, how many games posted here daily do you play? undecided infact, may you sleep and never wake up undecided undecided

You get money to play tickets? Yenyenyenyen!

And FYI, I'M STILL A KID! I'm not an Old fo-ol like you! And yes, I'm from Edo State, a fully born and brought-up Edo boy undecided

Will I keep on posting blurred Tickets? ofcourse yes, a fo-ol like you and his opinion wouldn't stop me from doing that. If na your papa get Nairaland, then deactivate my account make i see undecided

FO-OL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Well spoken.
Dude obviously lacked attention growing up,na im be that constant seeking for attention wey he de do here.
Or na all this people with nonsense fetish belief like "if I share am,e go cut"
True true,him sabi pick games.
But why come to post ticket with blurred codes if u don't wanna share?

And as for you , I wonder why an hypocrite like you is even Following me sef undecided because I WILL NEVER FOLLOW YOU BACK! undecided the earlier you unfollow me, the better for you! undecided

You won some tickets the other day,
did you post the code here for men to play? NO!
Did you do giveaway? NO!
Nothing nothing, and you have the temerity to call me out for not posting my codes here for people to play undecided

Atleast when I win, people benefit from me from one or two giveaways! What can you say about yourself?

I'm not better than you, I no carry 2 heads, you can book the games YOURSELF and still WIN!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:50am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Whose own go cut? grin
My own abi realapex own? grin
all of una games
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Thunder stri-ke you there, how many games posted here daily do you play? undecided infact, may you sleep and never wake up undecided undecided

And FYI, I'M STILL A KID! I'm not an Old fo-ol like you! And yes, I'm from Edo State, a fully born and brought-up Edo boy undecided

Will I keep on posting blurred Tickets? ofcourse yes, a fo-ol like you and his opinion wouldn't stop me from doing that. If na your papa get Nairaland, then deactivate my account make i see undecided

FO-OL!
if u will not share codes whats the reason of posting the games? be wise my guy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2023
odenkirk:
if u will not share codes whats the reason of posting the games? be wise my guy

Ok, suicidal old man cheesy cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

i am 4years older than u
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

i QUIT GAMBLING .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 10:59am On Sep 02, 2023
odenkirk:
i am 4years older than u

Ok. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Affiliateseun05: 11:00am On Sep 02, 2023
I pray today is successful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2023
Oviedo first the get sense before.
Osanobua lah. cry cry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by okeyngene1: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Who has placed bet on sportybet this morning, seems they network issue is up again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2023
I prefer hearing;

“Why are you not posting your games here for us to play” “You just wan dey chop alone’’

Than hearing;

“Apex games just dey cut anyhow” “Apex don send me go village” “I have stopped playing his games”

As if I put dagger for your neck force you play or na me field the 22 players for pitch to play undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Person like Punter7728, that has NEVER contributed anything positively to this thread go get mind dey throw subtle tantrums on you because say he play your game and e cut undecided

If only the MU-MU knows there are two sides to betting:

You either win or lose undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

And as for you , I wonder why an hypocrite like you is even Following me sef undecided because I WILL NEVER FOLLOW YOU BACK! undecided the earlier you unfollow me, the better for you! undecided

You won some tickets the other day,
did you post the code here for men to play? NO!
Did you do giveaway? NO!
Nothing nothing, and you have the temerity to call me out for not posting my codes here for people to play undecided

Atleast when I win, people benefit from me from one or two giveaways! What can you say about yourself?

I'm not better than you, I no carry 2 heads, you can book the games YOURSELF and still WIN!
I didn't win some tickets,I won one ticket wey d winning no come amount to anything because of too many cancelled games and I stated here I copied it from twitter.
If I begin win regularly, I go de post games.
Grow up ogbeni,share your games make ppl win with u.
That is d essence of this thread.
Simple!

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2023
odenkirk:
all of una games
Aggressive crumbing grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub:

I didn't win some tickets,I won one ticket wey d winning no come amount to anything because of too many cancelled games and I stated here I copied it from twitter.
If I begin win regularly, I go de post games.
Grow up ogbeni,share your games make ppl win with u,simple.

Because you copied the code from Twitter, does it prevent you from posting it here for interested people to play? undecided undecided

By the way, a game that had 300K+ as cashout even before Leicester, everton and Chelsea played, how come they all delivered and it then turned to small money? cheesy cheesy I thought sportybet do remove the odds for voided games before giving the Cashout option? cheesy abi no be your ticket? You just want come boast here cheesy cheesy cheesy

A pot calling kettle black undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Soldierboy30(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2023
Shut up your garbage are you not ashamed that a person points out a terrible attribute and at worst it turns out that you are from where he says you are from on a faceless platform? And what's wrong with some of you with thinking people lack staking power? You dey play game with 400/4000 naira, is that staking power? My own na make admin dey ban anyone way beg on this platform that is the only way to restore normalcy here.

ThatrealestApex:

FO-OL!

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Ok. cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont care grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2023
Soldierboy30:
Shut up your garbage are you not ashamed that a person points out a terrible attribute and at worst it turns out that you are from where he says you are from on a faceless platform? And what's wrong with some of you with thinking people lack staking power? You dey play game with 400/4000 naira, is that staking power? My own na make admin dey ban anyone way beg on this platform that is the only way to restore normalcy here.

From your account and when it was registered, I can tell you're an ancient of days cheesy grin

So there is no need engaging my grandpa in an argument.

And as for banning people who beg here, you can aswell apply for the work of a Moderator so you can help in doing that here cheesy

And for your information, my mouth is Shut, I'm only Typing and Posting here wink

Ediot shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2023
odenkirk:
i dont care grin

Ofcourse, I know you don't.

You can't shame the shameless na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slimplush: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Soldierboy30:

Also better, if admin dey reason people wey dey post winning ticket without posting the pre-match bet selection

.. I can't help but wonder the reason of them posting the winning slip after the ticket enter,, like TF should we do with it??

I believe it's very rampant on this page, and I believe, that in the first place aid people begging here now and then "mentality such as, I must win like so so so person" I don't have staking power and that will always trigger that beggy beggy attitude

Ain't directing this to Noone, but admin(S) of this page..

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2023
Slimplush:

Also better, if admin dey reason people wey dey post winning ticket without posting the pre-match bet selection

.. I can't help but wonder the reason of them posting the winning slip after the ticket enter,, like TF should we do with it??

I believe it's very rampant on this page, and I believe, that in the first place aid people begging here now and then "mentality such as, I must win like so so so person" I don't have staking power and that will always trigger that beggy beggy attitude

Ain't directing this to Noone, but admin(S) of this page..

You go explain explain explain explain tire cheesy cheesy

We go still do watin dey our mind cheesy

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2023
Umartins1:

For this weekend

2AD6C067

Sporty Bet

But I'm not as confident as that of last week.
Game going well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Umartins1:

Game going well

Yeah, bro!!!!

6 entered only yesterday cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.