Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811701 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2023
Umartins1:

Game going well

Ask them how many of them play your game, you go see say them no reach 5!

Ediots undecided
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2023
I go bless you if e enter.
Umartins1:

Game going well
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Nice picks.
I removed 2,put 2 naira

Which one did you remove?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Go hard or go harder. angry
From TG.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Yeah, bro!!!!

6 entered only yesterday cheesy

That last week own really pain me. How 1.19 odds go spoil 1.2k+ odds?

I just dey pray make this week own work o.

I even later added Thursday games to mine and it's been great

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2023
Pjtech Miracood2 and recieve go dey wait to shout congratulations and bless me with plenty alternates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
I go bless you if e enter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
Umartins1:

That last week own really pain me. How 1.19 odds go spoil 1.2k+ odds?

I just dey pray make this week own work o.

I even later added Thursday games to mine and it's been great

Omoh!!! Me just leave my own like that oo grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
taiocol:

Which one did you remove?
Be like na 2 under 4.5 cards like that.
I just removed them randomly oo,no be say anything informed the removal

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 11:50am On Sep 02, 2023
E b like I miss drama abi na fight shocked ....no day without fighting in here ... cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Omoh!!! Me just leave my own like that oo grin grin grin

Let's pray for green.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Be like na 2 under 4.5 cards like that.
I just removed them randomly oo,no be say anything informed the removal

No shaking. I wish us good luck
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:53am On Sep 02, 2023
CaptainAyub, I'm still waiting for your reply, come and explain to us how a game that has 300K+ cashout (wey sporty go don minus the odds for the voided games sinnnnnnncccce before giving you the cashout option) with a potential winning of 4million+.

The 3 games remaining in it played and suddenly, it turned to small money cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need an explanation grin cheesy cheesy abi no be your ticket? cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2023
Umartins1:

Let's pray for green.

Yes oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Pjtech Miracood2 and recieve go dey wait to shout congratulations and bless me with plenty alternates
Them fit green the ticket before sportybet sef. Almajirinci na disease.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by taiocol: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
CaptainAyub, I'm still waiting for your reply, come and explain to us how a game that has 300K+ cashout (wey sporty go don minus the odds for the voided games sinnnnnnncccce before giving you the cashout option) with a potential winning of 4million+.

The 3 games remaining in it played and suddenly, it turned to small money cheesy cheesy cheesy

We need an explanation grin cheesy cheesy abi no be your ticket? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Be like I miss plenty gist o grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:

Dey play my fans
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na so Miracood2 dey tell CaptainAyub make he cashout 300k so them go see crumbs when na 3 sure games remain
BronzeTiger:

Them fit green the ticket before sportybet sef. Almajirinci na disease.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dannydrums889: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2023
Na alabi go help you solve una matter,make you na no worry
Alabi the peace maker
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slimplush: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

You go explain explain explain explain tire cheesy cheesy

We go still do watin dey our mind cheesy

Easy tiger, You are not in my mention...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2023
Slimplush:

Also better, if admin dey reason people wey dey post winning ticket without posting the pre-match bet selection

.. I can't help but wonder the reason of them posting the winning slip after the ticket enter,, like TF should we do with it??

I believe it's very rampant on this page, and I believe, that in the first place aid people begging here now and then "mentality such as, I must win like so so so person" I don't have staking power and that will always trigger that beggy beggy attitude

Ain't directing this to Noone, but admin(S) of this page..
There was a day that someone posted his sportybet page here and I saw over 70 open bets and if by chance a ticket or two greens he'll come over to post the winning ticket and we'll be alien to the 68 lost ticket.

It's not everybody's balls that's made of steel like eseka, majority can't handle criticism and with my illustration can you be playing at least 20 tickets a day like they do? Trust me, before they win a ticket you go don run cheesy

The earlier you realise that posting games pre-match will make them a village conductor and Alabi's agent and that of course will definitely hurt their pride the better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2023
bigcee:

Wetin you want make we come do now.
Even if na 1k dash me abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by OgwuEgo: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
I play close to 200 tickets every weekend
Yemike:

There was a day that someone posted his sportybet page here and I saw over 70 open bets and if by chance a ticket or two greens he'll come over to post the winning ticket and we'll be alien to the 68 lost ticket.

It's not everybody's balls that's made of steel like eseka, majority can't handle criticism and with my illustration can you be playing at least 20 tickets a day like they do? Trust me, before they win a ticket you go don run cheesy

The earlier you realise that posting games pre-match will make them a village conductor and Alabi's agent and that of course will definitely hurt their pride the better.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:

Your Username no be lie
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Na so Miracood2 dey tell CaptainAyub make he cashout 300k so them go see crumbs when na 3 sure games remain
As he no even cashout he still no reason them. Them almajiri for nothing. 🤣🤣. If miracood2 chop political post make all the people wey he go rule just go find how them go take protest give FBI because the way him go too finish them eh, with this small one wey he dey do for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

No be my ticket.
You go gree de share your games now?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CaptainAyub: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Nnaa,my own na 17 today oo.
Be like I'm becoming an addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Umartins1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
taiocol:

Be like I miss plenty gist o grin

Since 2012, when the first thread on betting was created, it has always been quarrel and war. I stopped commenting around 2020/2021.

I don't even know why I came back. Maybe because things have cooled down a bit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by BronzeTiger: 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Princeadebayo11:

Even if na 1k dash me abeg
Hand dey pain you? Leg dey pain you? Eye dey pain you? You be deaf and dumb? You be cripple?
Stop fooling yourself and go and work my friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:
I hope it ends in profit. But 200 tickets every weekend? That's on a high bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2023
OgwuEgo:

With that ur ten ten naira stake

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Slimplush: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2023
Yemike:

Yeah bro, I dig your point, but you are not getting my point, okay, what is the motive behind posting the winning selection if not for those beggy beggy profile to be quoting them up and down and this page end up being derailed?

Like you've win, yeah cool.. You can't post it pre-match inorder not to be like alabi agent, then don't post it after, because you will always still be like alabi agent for those that can't control their urge for betting and to win.... It's simple

Reasonably, just trying to pass my point to an adult....

You don't Gerrit, forgerrit

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1749) (1750) (1751) (1752) (1753) (1754) (1755) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.