Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (806466 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Fucklove(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Juve couldn't deliver common over 1.5, I would have taken our 20 incredible punters to China to study Robotics, I have beautiful plans to make our punters dance like never before cool

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RedDistrict: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
RedDistrict:

1 game cut. Just 1 goal needed.

there a reason.why i cant post pictures?? firewall bla bla.

been trying to post the slip

we move still and good to be back here

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 6:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Princeadebayo11:

Opay
Adebayo

DoNe ✅
Confirm it✅

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 6:31am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

DoNe ✅
Confirm it✅
Thanks my man.
Congratulations. More winnings. This is the second time you will be funding me, but please make sure you drop today's codes
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
kingcisE:

Just look at

Why must it be in the region of 50k

Be trying home/away win either halves.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
RedDistrict:

1 game cut. Just 1 goal needed.

there a reason.why i cant post pictures?? firewall bla bla.

been trying to post the slip

we move still and good to be back here

My guy. Longest time! Hope life smooth ba?

Seun site is really annoying every pictures are rejected, in a time where users should be able to crop there pics before posting sef. Shiit really annoying.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

DoNe ✅
Confirm it✅
You have got a big heart ❤️ bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blacklion3: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Please SamueI EIefan aka Friday Odeh
during our 2020 and 2021, you once posted an account number to receive funds from a particular thread.

The account name was Ochuko (something)
I hope I am wrong sha,
On sir Rontoloooo teIegram, I can see the same Ochuko Again collecting funds
I hope I am wrong...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Issokay
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2023
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by superintendents(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57
We pray for green, dawg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57

Send me funds you dey ignore my post... koburu
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Isupaefugbemi00(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2023
troot:
This is the Leaderboard for the MERRYBET PUNT for PRIDE 2023 as @week 5 ending.

CC: pfpmoderator
MerrybetPfPMod

#MerrybetPuntforPride #Nairaland #PuntforPride
I have uploaded the images as requested, still not heard from you.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eclatante: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2023
cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2023
There might be a Problem in Napoli's match today oo,

Osimehn is not happy with the club, after they trolled him for throwing away Penalty against Bologna, he deleted all his Napoli pictures from his Instagram Handle, I'm just seeing it now sef sad

So the coach might be decide to bench him today

So you can do well to avoid them because a disunited team will find it hard to get results!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Osimehn is not happy with the club, after they trolled him for throwing away Penalty against Bologna, he deleted all his Napoli pictures from his Instagram Handle, I'm just seeing it now sef sad

So you can do well to avoid them because a disunited team will find it hard to get results!

💯 It will just bring up some unknowns. They could still go on and win but it's better to stay clear from instability. But I'm thinking if they might concede, coz they not been a compact of late
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Hafa, any more code. Make we fire down
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Builderbet365: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Many times we read posts of people denouncing betting. It is not bad you did that, it is your decision and your own responsibility. The fact is that many of us would leave it if the economic situation was this good. Don't attack me for blaming the government for the situation many youths find themselves, because they are so much more to be blamed.

I think of youths that are running businesses, creating jobs at the moment, but if anyone of these youths find that they can also run a business on sports betting, then why should we deride them. If we are to be honest, many of us have our businesses or jobs.

So what I think here is lack of coordination and a platform of success in doing this betting. Think about it - you are betting on human success and failure. To the people who are quitting betting, the truth is that it will outlive your future generations, because at the end, bettors are inching for someone's success with your money, so as long as humans exist, there will be wagers.

But I wouldn't be wrong to say that those saying they are quitting might return back in the future because the reality of life will show you that's what it is. Maybe they have had a different experience or found a better way to manage their time and money (so this time around you'd know how to manage that N10m bankroll smiley

Because think about it. The main problem is your bankroll and discipline. How many times do you shake your head after reviewing your tickets and you start questioning yourself that you were a lock in some your games and why you didn't just take your time and not be greedy?

I get it, I've quit at times too and I don't bet as much even now, but what im aiming to do is read it as futures, because from experience, humans are always bound to repeat tradition so that's why you always see team streaks.

The main problem I see is the these bookies we have, because they always win as the henchmen so with the above reality, you can try to take your piece of the cake when you want. Just hard raw discipline and awareness you need.

But if you really want to move in a different direction of your life, please do what is best for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by nothingzpoil: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57

10q bro.

We hope for gracious greenss.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by AlphaNugget(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
eclatante:
Ejeh

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

15 minutes x

First half x
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Alvin212(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Try this

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by troot: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Isupaefugbemi00:
I have uploaded the images as requested, still not heard from you.

Seen.

It will be updated.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shoskid(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Plutoman:
Good morning all

Please I need data don't know if anyone can help out for small change (N230) to this datavilla account so as to buy 1Gb or (N130) to buy 500 Mb
Wema Bank
Datavilla
Thanks

cc: spadar4u

Kindly drop your mo-bile nu-m-ber for free 10gb of data to any network of your choice from Datavilla Nigeria Limited. Keep using Datavilla. ng
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Billyddude: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
shoskid:

Kindly drop your mo-bile nu-m-ber for free 10gb of data to any network of your choice from Datavilla Nigeria Limited. Keep using Datavilla. ng

Make I drop too chief..long live datavilla abeg
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Septagon: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
shoskid:

how can one buy data from u guys?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by shoskid(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
Septagon:
how can one buy data from u guys?

Buy on Datavilla. Ng or search for Datavilla on Google
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by RedDistrict: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Number:5G8J883

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1879) (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.