Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (806060 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2023
odenkirk:
dont be deceived by green tickets i challenge him to show his complete betting history

grin grin chairman be calming down oh and give accolade to the one deserving.....therealestapex na done on this game.....it not easy to win daily like him

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 12:32am On Sep 28, 2023
odenkirk:
they call him god of gambling because he post only green tickets

What do you think of me that was chased out of this thread by some preachers just because I won suffocate dem with my winnings...? Omo one thing is sure alabi is not the greatest in this game....one strategy I use in fighting alabi is large Bankrol.....my money long so if alabi beat me 20 times I still hit back and In doing so I give alabi injury with one hit so we remain in d game in silence

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2023
machappy4:

What do you think of me that was chased out of this thread by some preachers just because I won suffocate dem with my winnings...? Omo one thing is sure alabi is not the greatest in this game....one strategy I use in fighting alabi is large Bankrol.....my money long so if alabi beat me 20 times I still hit back and In doing so I give alabi injury with one hit so we remain in d game in silence
Baba nobody chased you out....Na you sabi wetin you dey run from 😏🤷‍♂️
You don kukuma use style show us wetin you want make we see 😂😂
Attention Seeker! 😒

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:09am On Sep 28, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
BEB3DF
BAEA795
299E57
You really tried man.....
Let's go again today

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 4:50am On Sep 28, 2023
machappy4:

Children of the Damned. I always observe this thread from the side and it's very interesting you compare to that other guy. When you are not in anyway like him, he at least have a consistency in helping the failed addicts with games and also gives those who beg.
Is this how gambling destroys? That you go this low just for clout? What is your aim, to be called Master gambler or GREATEST gambler who ever lived. Why do you guys go this low with this useless life style, always seeking validation. How will the validation help your life in particular.
Look into the mirror and ask yourself, look into the mirror and tear down the illusion from your face.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sslcrypt: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2023
The only light in the end of the tunnel for some of your addicts is the ability to smell out a com artist.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
Hello... Am looking for people who can book games on sportybet ...dats active users only

I need just 5people...all u need do is to just book the game on sportybet without playing with money and send the code to my DM..... One person to 10 coupon.... If u're interested signify lemme add u to the WhatsApp group...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Emekus92(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2023
ispreloaded:
Hello... Am looking for people who can book games on sportybet ...dats active users only

I need just 5people...all u need do is to just book the game on sportybet without playing with money and send the code to my DM..... One person to 10 coupon.... If u're interested signify lemme add u to the WhatsApp group...
What’s the pay?😏
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by odenkirk: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2023
machappy4:

grin grin chairman be calming down oh and give accolade to the one deserving.....therealestapex na done on this game.....it not easy to win daily like him
bro its easy to win daily if u will be playing like 10tickets everyday nd be sharing only the green tickets for the thread to see
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by goodon(m): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2023
ispreloaded:

very interested
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ispreloaded(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2023
goodon:
very interested
send digits or mail me
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by blaquemyc: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2023
ispreloaded:

Let's do dis
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Attention Seeker! 😒

grin grin omo you are on point you. I seek attention in winning but you seek attention in trolling. Am not a good punter so what do you want me to show..... grin grin have you noticed I have not gotten a point in the ongoing pfp competition to show how bad punter I am in picking games so you want me to waste people's money by posting red tomatoes 🍅....omo am not heartless but non withstand my winning will continue to surface because both the bad and good na we make up nairaland we gather dey here.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by machappy4: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2023
odenkirk:
bro its easy to win daily if u will be playing like 10tickets everyday nd be sharing only the green tickets for the thread to see

I believe you have not tried it that is why you feel it easy..... it not about winning 1 out of 30 bets lip it is about been in profit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2023
machappy4:

grin grin omo you are on point you. I seek attention in winning but you seek attention in trolling. Am not a good punter so what do you want me to show..... grin grin have you noticed I have not gotten a point in the ongoing pfp competition to show how bad punter I am in picking games so you want me to waste people's money by posting red tomatoes 🍅....omo am not heartless but non withstand my winning will continue to surface because both the bad and good na we make up nairaland we gather dey here.
I tried to make sense out of all you said but I couldn't....All in all, everybody go dey alright. Peace 🕊️

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ifynwaba(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2023
anyone here who can predict 1.35 to 1.38 odds eight times in a week and can only fail once please indicate, one of my foreign boss is looking for who to deliver this kind of odds, note you must complete the 8 bets in a week
You be paid 10k weekly, if you think you can just indicate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Deppysit(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2023
I'm intrested
ifynwaba:
anyone here who can predict 1.35 to 1.38 odds eight times in a week and can only fail once please indicate, one of my foreign boss is looking for who to deliver this kind of odds, note you must complete the 8 bets in a week
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Wumex91: 9:16am On Sep 28, 2023
ifynwaba:

I'm interested boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2023
ifynwaba:
I'm in
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PinkNature: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2023
ifynwaba:

I can deliver.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bestmutiu2019(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2023
ifynwaba:
Failed 3 times is better tell your Oga to add to his Capital
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Peterodion49(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2023
Hello guys which is the best prediction site cause am a novice that needs help please
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kelblaq(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Peterodion49:
Hello guys which is the best prediction site cause am a novice that needs help please
www.run.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 10:25am On Sep 28, 2023
vikingur reykjavik - over 2.5 / az alkmaar - home over 1.5 / fenerbache - home win / chesterfield - away over 1.5 / man city - away over 1.5 / west ham - over 2(not over 2.5 oh) / galatasaray - straight win / Darmstadt over 2 (not over 2.5) / bayer leverkusen - over 2.5 / arsenal - away over 1.5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Peterodion49(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2023
What is the meaning of www.run.com
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by paskal16: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Peterodion49:
What is the meaning of www.run.com
them say make you run go use your life do better thing bros
Betting no be hustle

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by HayesQadir3: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
GEORGIA Crystalbet Erovnuli Liga
Torpedo Kutaisi -:- Dinamo Batumi
Tip: 1X
Odd.1.95
Time:17:00
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2023
PJtech:

Congrats

Make I drop aza?
The CEO Almajiri South West Branch, I Hail thee. See as u dey waste d little life wey u get. Ronu no dey pay again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Streetdoctor: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2023
PJtech:

Congrats to you

Rise me staking power
Chaiiii I, Sapa dun finish u like dis u dis fallen demon from west. It's better u join ur brothers in doing "twale" than online begging
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Thazard:
vikingur reykjavik - over 2.5 / az alkmaar - home over 1.5 / fenerbache - home win / chesterfield - away over 1.5 / man city - away over 1.5 / west ham - over 2(not over 2.5 oh) / galatasaray - straight win / Darmstadt over 2 (not over 2.5) / bayer leverkusen - over 2.5 / arsenal - away over 1.5
you are mouthed.
Now we wait in the labour room for the delivery
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Attention Seeker! 😒
You know the real problem.
Those guys who are always quoting them and congratulating them in hope for crumbs.
If it were to be when sanity was still maintained on this thread, nobody go get time quote you and your winning ticket. Shame nor go allow am post next time because he knows nobody get him time.
The common enemy is the bookie, if you can't share your ticket for people to play, then dey your dey

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Thazard(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Streetdoctor:

The CEO Almajiri South West Branch, I Hail thee. See as u dey waste d little life wey u get. Ronu no dey pay again?
cheesycheesycheesy You this guy,you get bad mouth!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) (1887) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.