Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (798648 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jobig(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2023
No one is posting game

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:35am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
Meagre crumb? But you're always begging on Nairaland like a lazy pig. I am sure you don't have what to eat this morning. I ready for your papa today.

U re my boy😂😂😂😂😂😂 enjoy ur meagre crumb frm Merrybet in peace😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2023
Shishi I no go give you. Go find work, you lazy nitwit.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
Shishi I no give you. Go find work, you lazy nitwit.

Who has Eva beg u fr anytin on dis thread.....?😂 Wat do u evn have to giv.........?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 No be who chop belleful dy help........?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

De last tin I will Eva do is beg u fr anytin.... De day I try dat let me die a painful death🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2023
Bigcee-goat🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 de day I beg u fr anytin let me not see my children🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
Na only Nairaland person go dey beg, come still get pride and also lack manners. May God have mercy on all of you.

Bigcee-goat so becus we re beggin fr help we should nw lie in de mud for Dem to step on us.....??😂😂

Pple like sir rontolo,,, Mesmer,,,,, apex,,,, Eseka,,,,, fvcklove all gave without wasting time

But an empty vessel like u who no one has begged fr anytin here befor want to start feelin too big🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2023
oyewale0001:

Just take it easy. Tk4all crime is nothing compared to Stephenmouka4. Is not that I am indulging Tk4all but for him to come back, and admit is mistake, it still speaks volumes. I believe he will do the right thing soon. I don't know why Tk4all was dragging you in the first place.

E be many things!

I was not even the one that tag him with that phone number, was even suprised how a guy like him will go dat considering the amount of money he won on many occasion. when the discussion started going in a direction i did not like, i quickly apologise and stop replying him.

You be man boss, i can be anytin but one tin is dat me no be coward, if i fffup i go take responsibilities full time, no need to hide or disguise.

About the picture mata, we all know many people real names here and pictures can be gotten from faceboook anytime to post.

As dis tin de happen so, no one believe or support me which means i dey100% wrong, i deserved what i got.

But if person post my late papa picture.................................. let me stop here

hailings boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2023
If you need small 5k and you don't even have family or friends that can give to you. Mehn, just double your hustle and pray for grace. Every time you come here to beg and attack person. That's a sign of frustration. Go out there and look for job. Leave your house and go out, just go out. Manna no go fall inside that small room you dey hide yourself. Even 10k no dey do me enter the next day that's why dey hustle hard. Take away shame and go out to look for work. Shame or wetin people dey talk no dey feed person.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:53am On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4all:

E be many things!

I was not even the one that tag him with that phone number, was even suprised how a guy like him will go dat considering the amount of money he won on many occasion. when the discussion started going in a direction i did not like, i quickly apologise and stop replying him.

You be man boss, i can be anytin but one tin is dat me no be coward, if i fffup i go take responsibilities full time, no need to hide or disguise.

About the picture mata, we all know many people real names here and pictures can be gotten from faceboook anytime to post.

As dis tin de happen so, no one believe or support me which means i dey100% wrong, i deserved what i got.

But if person post my late papa picture.................................. let me stop here

hailings boss
notorious criminal. Better go and seek for apology to those niggas you ate them money before camal jam you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
If you need small 5k and you don't even have family or friends that can give to you. Mehn, just double your hustle and pray for grace. Every time you come here to beg and attack person. That's a sign of frustration. Go out there and look for job. Leave your house and go out, just go out. Manna no go fall inside that small room you dey hide yourself. Even 10k no dey do me enter the next day that's I dey hustle hard. Take away shame and go out to look for work. Shame or wetin people dey talk no dey feed person.
exactly bro.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2023
troot:
In the order of the monikers appearing on the Leaderboard.

1st Prize.............blackberrydude22

2nd prize............Tinyman

3rd prize.............isupaefugbemi00

4th to 10th prize in no particular order

ibrahim3307
Infinity777
bigcee
10tenten10
iheasi645
okastech
dicksj93

Please, kindly DM your details to puskin.
The details should include your:

Full Name
Phone number
Merrybet account name
X handle

For the 1st to 3rd winners, the prize presentation at Merrybet office will be communicated to you.
congratulations to the winners.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2023
betshopagent:
bro, if you want to be Successful in this game,just have something doing that gives you betting capital. If I tell you that I carry blocks in a block industry once or twice a week just to fund my bet account you would argue it. I use to have a job that paid me 90k but I quit because of stress and amount I spends on TP. At end of the month I am left with 7k or less. I ventured fully into bet in the middle of this year and I can fully bOast of my worthing over 3mill in investment. I still works in the block industry once a week and sometimes twice just to keep funding my bet wallets for future use if I loose my staking power. I withdrew 800k+ this past Sunday and still has over 100k as staking power. My strong point is rollover on live soccer games and also weekly rollover on over/unders goals on soccer. My point is that you should find something to help me you keep afloat. Giving you crumbs Would not help you but I would do giveaway when deem it fit. I have not met my set goals yet.
don’t mind the riffraff bro.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:55am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
If you need small 5k and you don't even have family or friends that can give to you. Mehn, just double your hustle and pray for grace. Every time you come here to beg and attack person. That's a sign of frustration. Go out there and look for job. Leave your house and go out, just go out. Manna no go fall inside that small room you dey hide yourself. Even 10k no dey do me enter the next day that's I dey hustle hard. Take away shame and go out to look for work. Shame or wetin people dey talk no dey feed person.

Bigcee-goat u talk calmly lik dis first tym ND dis problem fr deY?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am a full igbo man,,,, we don't bow to anibody..... And as for small room, I cn confidently beat my balls dat I live in a more comfortable room Dan urself😂😂😂 abi mak we post evidences🤣😂😂😂 I left my papa house at de age of 10 nd started hustling on my own.......... We are nt same....

And finally I have a job.... So stop fooling ur sef🥱
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2023
Micah70:
don’t mind my dad who is a riffraff bro.

Ok o😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Micah70(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Bigcee-goat u talk calmly lik dis first tym ND dis problem fr deY?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I am a full igbo man,,,, we don't bow to anibody..... And as for small room, I cn confidently beat my balls dat I live in a more comfortable room Dan urself😂😂😂 abi mak we post evidences🤣😂😂😂 I left my papa house at de age of 10 nd started hustling on my own.......... We are nt same....

And finally I have a job.... So stop fooling ur sef🥱
an Igbo man or guy is not stup!d like you’re here ok. Better stop this your nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ah ahn what's happening here shocked

Just now now wey I comot I don come jam 3 pages shocked

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Micah70:
an Igbo man or guy is not stup!d like i am here ok. I Better stop this my nonsense

Ok😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Joeblaze26(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
oyewale0001:

Done ✅
Seen Boss....Gratitude
You're a real one...More Blessings 🙏😊
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Joeblaze26:
Seen Boss....Gratitude
You're a real one...More Blessings 🙏😊

U re becomin a begger dis days...... if u re not begging fr N100 u re beggin fr sub

Wat is de problem.......? 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
Shishi I no go give you. Go find work, you lazy nitwit.

Make i see small change from your PFP palliative
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4all:

E be many things!

hailings boss

You guys should just take it easy ooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by DiskJokeyManic: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4all:

E be many things!

hailings boss

Hw much is de money dis stingy pple re dragging u all ova de place for sef........?

Is it up to 1 million naira...........? 😒😒😒

Micah70 Rainmoredays pjtech u pple nid to grow up pls 😒
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigdawg7: 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
The thief is still here

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4all:

E be many things!

hailings boss
E be like say ringworm dey your brain with what you wrote at the bold.
So a certain guy named moody contacted you on WhatsApp and you automatically assumed I am the one. Why will ever want to contact you. For what, to beg you for money or what.
Only 2 nairalanders are on my WhatsApp contact, monsuru and one other dude. And some other farmers in the agric sector. So why will I fret if you drop a random phone number and claim its mine.
And if I post your late father pix what would happen, go ahead be man enough to complete your statement.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Hw much is de money dis stingy pple re dragging u all ova de place for sef........?

charlie, go and do a little background check. I never dragged him initially with his scamming activities. I swear, I never uttered a word concerning it.
Instead, he turned around and started linking me to a guy who once scammed people here, and I tried correcting him about the mix up, but he stood on his ground calling me a scammer.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by iheasi645: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
3 odd
37595786..... Merrybet
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by PJtech: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

It beats my imagination how yiu still get help on this thread after talking down on many people here

You always do this and get away with it every time

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

I knw u re too daft to realize dat dere is a diff between me and de guy,,,,,,,,, atleast I am onli begging fr help ND not going to get embarrassed and beaten in multiple betting shops bcus I failed to respect myself

Nw wil ur fada or Moda cum to beat me bcus I am begging for help...... ? or post my pic wit someone holding me on my neck becus I am begging fr help........?😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

U cn see no one is liking ur useless posts becus u re not making any sense😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Woke fool😂😂😂😂😂

Lolol I nor dey feed in likes, 🤣😂😂

You nor wan drop aza
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Broda man who say I dnt hve sometin doing.......? How many pple help dose begging here daily.......? So How do u tink we survive evryday without havin sometin doin.........? Like I hve told u earlier I hve a work am doin jst dat yesterday was lockdown here and today I am not feeling too well to go to work....... I hardly even gamble,,, de help I request fr here once a while is strictly fr feedin or sought som little problems

U will have jst ignored me instead of stressing urself to type all dt....... Tank u anyway👍👍

Na you dey beg, na you still dey get mouth, my offer still stands drop aza make I break your face, drop pride you know say na normal cruise we dey
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Wen pple like sir rontolo,,,,,, sir Fucklove,,,,, sir Mesmer,,,,,,, Sir ThatrealestApex,,, Sir Esaka12 who we have benefitted frm say tins like dis I get sober ND retrace my steps.....

Nt a wicked soul like u and ur likes who hve no tangible contributions to dis thread rather Dan to criticize....... Wicked soul😒😒😒😒😒😒

Sir as per say dem be knight😂😂😂 hustle ooo make you nor dey call your pipo when you senior sir sir sir sir sir sir sir sir.

Oya call me fool I dey wait,😂😂😂
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Same Poverty in u is de reason y u spent half of ur entire life playing Pfp to win imaginary million😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I can Neva beg pple like u fr help cuz u amount to notin..... Neva😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am happy u ND ur wicked set of pple like Ispreloaded Neva saw top 3 of de PFP🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂 My drop aza, after PJTECHNOLOGIES you're my next favorite here. Are you a Dj ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
PJtech:

Same with opay

I get your opay

(1) (2) (3) ... (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.