Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,705 members, 7,813,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (794972 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2023
PJtech:
Your left yansh icuibu

My data don finish bye bye

Your data abi Airtel free opera mini free 50mb
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 7:23am On Nov 28, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Y re u still wastin ur time educating dat fool....? If he had brains,,,,, de very moment I posted see watin virtual dey cause and den de picture of de guy being held on his shirt,,, he should ve knwn dat sometin was wrong............ But de fool decided to start soundin woke🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Let him keep waitin for me to come ND tell him to avoid de guy whereva he sees him befor he will do it........ Fool😂😂😂😂😂😂

👍👍👍
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 7:24am On Nov 28, 2023
Jedtam:

You are on the right track for restitution. And I if truly you called timbs100 and he has forgiven you, then try as much as possible to pay him back.
Lastly since the guy has removed your pics, you should also remove your screenshot.
May you continue to find peace.
oga, the screenshot has nothing to do with me. Its not my phone number or moniker. He can keep it for all I care,
The owner of the number should be the one having headache, not me. When you drop tour number to beg or for giveaway, be prepared to face the consequences anytime.
But what's really annoying is that, the bastard scammed people, came out from hibernation and wasn't remorseful, then in a way of trying to do damage control, decided to burst scammers moniker, thereby erroneously tagging my moniker along side.
I tried to let him know by giving him a brief info about my moniker, but he still insisted my moniker is a scam. Just imagine.
Stephemouka is there, you can't run an FBI on him, nah me he wan use collect star. Nah trailer go kill all your family

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kenearth50(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2023
You-all waiting for 11th hour miracle like Tinyman without doing the work, I'm sorry to tell you it won't come unto you.

This year still got 30+ more days and anything you find doing, try to put in your best and pray something better come out of it.

Take Tinyman for example, he's been playing PfP without winning any and when the time for his 11th hour winning came, he was readily available.

This goes not for only bet but in our respective work also🥂

Good morning and have a great day ahead ahead🎶

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beta247: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2023
clerkent:
nah his strategy didn't work this year

I respect the gentleman

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Icuib4cu: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2023
rainmoredays:
oga, the screenshot has nothing to do with me. Its not my phone number or moniker. He can keep it for all I care,
The owner of the number should be the one having headache, not me. When you drop tour number to beg or for giveaway, be prepared to face the consequences anytime.
But what's really annoying is that, the bastard scammed people, came out from hibernation and wasn't remorseful, then in a way of trying to do damage control, decided to burst scammers moniker, thereby erroneously tagging my moniker along side.
I tried to let him know by giving him a brief info about my moniker, but he still insisted my moniker is a scam. Just imagine.
Stephemouka is there, you can't run an FBI on him, nah me he wan use collect star. Nah trailer go kill all your family

Senior man ah beg you fit die the matter, na beg I dey, just reason am as normal childish pikin doings, you duh already break him face.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dicksj93: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations to every one of the winners. Thank you, Merrybet. Thank you, Nairaland moderators.

Should account details be provided or the fund is sent to our Merrybet accounts?
troot:
In the order of the monikers appearing on the Leaderboard.

1st Prize.............blackberrydude22

2nd prize............Tinyman

3rd prize.............isupaefugbemi00

4th to 10th prize in no particular order

ibrahim3307
Infinity777
bigcee
10tenten10
iheasi645
okastech
dicksj93

Please, kindly DM your details to puskin.
The details should include your:

Full Name
Phone number
Merrybet account name
X handle

For the 1st to 3rd winners, the prize presentation at Merrybet office will be communicated to you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2023
rainmoredays:
I understand your point perfectly.
But please let the sleeping dog lie. He has apologized to you and I saw where you tried to make him see you aren't the one but I think he got carried away
Please let it slide, the guy should have a lot bothering him right now even with the little info you just shared about him. Maybe he realized he was on a journey of no return with you then he came out to beg you.
I even read you have helped him in the past but you know human will always be human.

Please once more ,let bygone be bygone.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ochuko1(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2023
troot:

ibrahim3307
Infinity777
bigcee
10tenten10
iheasi645
okastech
dicksj93

Full Name
Phone number
Merrybet account name
X handle

For the 1st to 3rd winners, the prize presentation at Merrybet office will be communicated to you.

Congratulodiaaa to all winners. Tinyman I see you grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2023
Jedtam:

I understand your point perfectly.
But please let the sleeping dog lies. He has apologized to you and I saw where you tried to make him see you aren't the one but I think he got carried away
Please let it slide, the guy should have a lot bothering him right now even with the little info you just shared about him. Maybe he realized he was on a journey of no return with you then he came out to beg you.
I even read you have helped him the past but you know human will always be human.

Please once more ,let bygone be bygone.
Okay bro. I will let it slide.
But that's just because you pleaded on his behalf. I intend dedicating today on his matter. E for hear am.
Attached is one foool I deal with in the past begging me in my inbox.
Nor be for mouth, I have about 5 of his pictures, his dad and some of his close friends.
I would have littered Facebook and WhatsApp groups with his pictures tagging him a scammer. But I want him personally to dare me

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 7:48am On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4all, by evening I would have littered nairakand and social media with your personal details backed up with photo. Na me your papa wan take do damage control.
This same disabled bastard I sent 3k to in December, coming out now to call me a scammer without any proof.
But you go still hear am from my hand
I have images of your dad also, dare me to drop them

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2023
kenearth50:
You-all waiting for 11th hour miracle like Tinyman without doing the work, I'm sorry to tell you it won't come unto you.

This year still got 30+ more days and anything you find doing, try to put in your best and pray something better come out of it.

Take Tinyman for example, he's been playing PfP without winning any and when the time for his 11th hour winning came, he was readily available.

This goes not for only bet but in our respective work also🥂

Good morning and have a great day ahead ahead🎶

1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 8:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Senior man ah beg you fit die the matter, na beg I dey, just reason am as normal childish pikin doings, you duh already break him face.
No qualms bro. I see you
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2023
dicksj93:

Congratulations to every one of the winners. Thank you, Merrybet. Thank you, Nairaland moderators.

Should account details be provided or the fund is sent to our Merrybet accounts?
Oga, read well na lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Jedtam: 8:04am On Nov 28, 2023
rainmoredays:
Okay bro. I will let it slide.
But that's just because you pleaded on his behalf. I intend dedicating today on his matter. E for hear am.
Attached is one foool I deal with in the past begging me in my inbox.
Nor be for mouth, I have about 5 of his pictures, his dad and some of his close friends.
I would have littered Facebook and WhatsApp groups with his pictures tagging him a scammer. But I want him personally to dare me
Thank you boss
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 8:05am On Nov 28, 2023
bigcee:
I just tire.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:05am On Nov 28, 2023
oyewale0001:

Done Enjoy
Oyewale still reason your boy too abeg

8022190242 Opay

Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2023
Abeg make person send me that Tk4all picture
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Abeg make person send me that Tk4all picture
I got it,goes for 2k...

but pay 1k...non negotiable..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Dundalk:
I got it,goes for 2k...

but pay 1k...non negotiable..
My pay 1k for that worthless thing picture?

You go wait tire
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dundalk(m): 8:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Samueltemi337:
My pay 1k for that worthless thing picture?

You go wait tire
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2023
Tk4All fall hands no doubt, the kidnapping story was one of the funniest story I've ever come across on Nairaland grin grin

I couldn't help but LOL the very first day he made that post grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rainmoredays: 8:14am On Nov 28, 2023
troot:

ibrahim3307
Infinity777
bigcee
10tenten10
iheasi645
okastech
dicksj93

Full Name
Phone number
Merrybet account name
X handle

Congratulations...
And on behalf of Nairaland Punters we say thank you to Merrybet, after them nah them.
This year's edition came with surprises. A whole me, didn't make top 10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2023
troot:

ibrahim3307
Infinity777
bigcee
10tenten10
iheasi645
okastech
dicksj93

Full Name
Phone number
Merrybet account name
X handle

Congratulations to the winners

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nerich042: 8:29am On Nov 28, 2023
Ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by betshopagent(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Last week was good but could have been better if not for a cursed Man city that denied me cool 1.7mill. At least in all, I made over 800k. I don't even know what to invest the money on. I will just buy USDT of 300k and loan 500k(but I am not yet convinced on this. Or should I just send this to my aza? I hate saving my money in cursed naija banks).
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Oyewale still reason your boy too abeg

8022190242 Opay

Thanks

Oga, abeg no vex, next time
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by kingcisE(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
Tk4All fall hands no doubt, the kidnapping story was one of the funniest story I've ever come across on Nairaland grin grin

I couldn't help but LOL the very first day he made that post grin
Baba, beautiful morning to you sir.
I will be waiting for your midweek jollof recipe make I stake.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 8:45am On Nov 28, 2023
betshopagent:
Last week was good but could have been better if not for a cursed Man city that denied me cool 1.7mill. At least in all, I made over 800k. I don't even know what to invest the money on. I will just buy USDT of 300k and loan 500k(but I am not yet convinced on this. Or should I just send this to my aza? I hate saving my money in cursed naija banks).

Hmmmm, well, Nigerians are Chronic debtors by default. They find it so hard to Pay-back loan.

So better becareful before your money go enter Voice mail.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
kingcisE:

Baba, beautiful morning to you sir.
I will be waiting for your midweek jollof recipe make I stake.

My boss! cool

Well, I'm thinking of booking a running ticket sha.

But laziness no wan allow me! I take style dey wait for Esaka sef grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2023
rainmoredays:
What's nice about it. I never took the picture down, I guess the mod did it.
The fool doesn't even know what's gonna hit him. When this brouhaha about him scamming and others happened, I never said anything, because its none of problem, you can verify by checking my comment.
But this I'd!out just came out from no where attaching my moniker to a scam moniker, for what exactly. Has anyone seen me dropped my ID or number to collect crumbs or beg here before.
I still have more more and more of his pictures, I am trying to get some of his relatives contacts, I will send his scamming activities to them and direct them to the thread it happened.
I found out his partially impaired but by the time I enter one sokoto with you, you will be fully impaired.
Go and do a background check on my afoltundeseun moniker on this thread, and you will know say, you no reach, seun once locked this thread for a day because of me.
Expect more and more pictures of you, maybe not on this thread, but on this same nairaland. Go and ask beautyfunke, successimpactmedia how we turned his picture to meme here.
Shebi olo ya wayray no.

Bro, please just take it easy ooo. Abeg 🙏🙏🙏. I believe Tk4all never wanted to take it this far but he didn't no you will go this route of picture uploading and for mod to bring it down, it means it not the right thing to do. I think you should handle it in another way because no one knows tomorrow ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.