Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (811899 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samueltemi337:
If you dont want it you can tell him to send me
Tell him yourself. I don't have anything to do with the proceeds from gambling.
I celebrate hardwork. Labour has dignity. Work with your hands. That's how you can be blessed. Gambling opens doors to poverty which is a form a curse

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

I celebrate hardwork. Labour has dignity. Work with your hands. That's how you can be blessed. Gambling opens doors to poverty which is a form a curse
Your whole life is a gamble
we gamble Everyday
you are not really smart
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kantebets:
lol
Many people here are better off from betting
OGs dey here
Betting is not as bad as u think
Betting ruin lives. It is easy to be addicted to it. It comes with sorrows, misery, pains and poverty. Many people suffer depression everyday as a result of huge loses
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Betting ruin lives. It is easy to be addicted to it. It comes with sorrows, misery, pains and poverty. Many people suffer depression everyday as a result of huge loses
ok
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Your whole life is a gamble
we gamble Everyday
you are not really smart
I have not come here to prove being smart. You can gamble away your inheritance of you choose. I wont stop you. Let the wise pay attention and decide for themselves
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
Betting takes control of your mind. Whatever takes control of your mind takes control of your decisions. Your decisions are what shapes your life.
If betting is what shapes your life, then you are finished except mercy comes for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

I have not come here to prove being smart. You can gamble away your inheritance of you choose. I wont stop you. Let the wise pay attention and decide for themselves
You that still has your inheritance intact what are you doing with your life?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
Betting is a silent killer. It kills you slowly and yet you are not aware. It damages your being and yet seems harmless to the general populace.
Betting has turned rich people to beggers.
Betting has turned saints to terrible sinners.
Betting has turned lenders to borrowers.
Betting has turned children to warwards.
Betting has turned fathers to irresponsible men.
Betting has turned the hopeful to suicides.
Betting has turned brilliant people to failures.
Betting has turned employed people to unemployed.
Betting keeps ruining lives, homes, marriages everyday.
Save yourself now that there is hope

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samueltemi337:
You that still has your inheritance intact what are you doing with your life?
I am doing exploits.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
wiseone28:
Because the first one cut🙄

You either dwell on the past or forge ahead. Your choice.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
Betting is a silent killer. It kills you slowly and yet you are not aware. It damages your being and yet seems harmless to the general populace.
Shey you hear my brother.
Bet responsibly.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

I have passed my message
If you can't give me 1 fukking k, then your message is worthless
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 1:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Pastor 😂😂😂,
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by recieve(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Punting is not easy, it's more than hardwork
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
I am doing exploits.
By advocating against betting on nairaland?

the last guy that tried this (uzormar12345) they caught him scamming
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
recieve:

Punting is not easy, it's more than hardwork
Hardwork in coveting other people's money.
You are working hard to make other people lose so you can win. Is this your definition of hardwork?
If your hardwork does not create value to others then it is not useful
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
recieve:

If you can't give me 1 fukking k, then your message is worthless
Alright. No problems. Safe
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yemike:

Shey you hear my brother.
Bet responsibly.
Nothing like responsible betting. Nothing like spare money. Every kobo in your hands is for a purpose. Wasting it on betting is tantamount to waste of resources and God's gift
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samueltemi337:
By advocating against betting on nairaland?

the last guy that tried this (uzormar12345) they caught him scamming
I advocate against what is evil..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Yemike(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Nothing like responsible betting. Nothing like spare money. Every kobo in your hands is for a purpose. Wasting it on betting is tantamount to waste of resources and God's gift
If you're asking an addict to stop doing his habit abruptly then nah play you dey play.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

What kind of work do you do?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

I advocate against what is evil..
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
Betting takes control of your mind. Whatever takes control of your mind takes control of your decisions. Your decisions are what shapes your life.
If betting is what shapes your life, then you are finished except mercy comes for you.
gbam ....tell them gamblers grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Samueltemi337:
What kind of work do you do?
A dignified labour
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
Yemike:

If you're asking an addict to stop doing his habit abruptly then nah play you dey play.
I know of many people that stopped instantly the moment they knew the truth about betting
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 1:46pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

A dignified labour
you be deeper life member?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kantebets:
you be deeper life?
No. A Christian
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

A dignified labour

How much can you sacrifice? Or it’s just all talk with you? Didn’t you read the title of the thread before barging in? Common get out jare.. you’re constituting a nuisance here.. go on your street and preach about the evil of betting, you’re just wasting your time here..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
what a sad truth... Even wiseone28 don Dy take loan, receive must 😷 every single day.... What a life cool

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Kantebets(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

No. A Christian
Gimme one of your Christian church sisters make I knack with my betting winnings
I need to knack virgin kpekus
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
I am not against anyone here. It only pains me to see how people are being ruined by this betting and no one to save them. It pains me so much to see people with bright future being reduced to nothing by betting. It pains me so much seeing how youths being caged and there is no deliverance for them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
Kantebets:
Gimme one of your Christian church sisters make I knack with my betting winnings
I need to knack virgin kpekus
Idle words like this hunts in the future. Be careful and be wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.