Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,102 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ (796775 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2261) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Puntingnoob: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
2/25 900 odds coming home
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
sonssyo:
Malmo, score no way, change players for where
Monaco don score 2
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
MONACO I salute una cool

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tk4all:

I have been reading your comments here since but choose to maintain my lane. Trust me, what you are saying is a sad truth that most will not understand or choose ignore.

Each gambler has a sad story to tell, betting is evil to say the least.

But if you look around, many of us are forced into this due to lack of opportunities. Personally, i stop betting and started legit hustle this year but guess what, the naira redesign policy brought me back to zero in less than 2months. That was how i started betting again.

If me and many people have work here, we will not even have time to check livescore talkless of betting.

I'm not for or against betting, all i'm saying is that lack of opportunities force many into betting.

Forsake betting totally. Get something doing no matter how little. Little by little you will rise.
Betting will only keep you in circles. You will not rise. If you are sincere, God will bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
Monaco saved lives😲
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Forsake betting totally. Get something doing no matter how little. Little by little you will rise.
Betting will only keep you in circles. You will not rise. If you are sincere, God will bless you

Get the Fvck out of this Thread man!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Get the Fvck out of this Thread man!
you didn't drop
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by sonssyo: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Mccallistas:

Monaco don score 2

Very true but 2:2 now
Football no easy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Mccallistas(m): 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
sonssyo:

Very true but 2:2 now
Football no easy
Na one Igbo man scored the goal..

I just asked Monaco to win corner.
They couldn't.

Modified
They won.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
2million kee u there,where u see 2meter take bet?
cheesy cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

It's easy to sit in your room and type anything you want sha!

If i ask you for any work now, you go begin de drop motivational quotes upandan.

Oga, this world was conditioned to favour the rich, and getting rich is purely grace and not your plan. If it was so, i believe a person who carrying blocks at the site everydaysuppose rich pass another person with just a rich father. But you will agree with me that reality is far different from that.

And this your get something doing even if its little, what if i'm a disabled who don't have hands? You fit give me work liedat?

Calm down and take your sermon to religious section if preaching de hungry you this sunday.

This is a betting thread oga, with due respect, you are beginning to sound dummb now.

11 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Reloadedisraelp: 3:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tk4all:

If i ask you for any work now, you go begin de drop motivational quotes upandan.

Oga, this world was conditioned to favour the rich, and getting rich is purely grace and not your plan. If it was so, i believe a person who carrying blocks at the site everydaysuppose rich pass another person with just a rich father. But you will agree with me that reality is far different from that.

And this your get something doing even if its little, what if i'm a disabled who don't have hands? You fit give me work liedat?

Calm down and take your sermon to religious section if preaching de hungry you this sunday.

This is a betting thread oga, with due respect, you are beginning to sound dummb now.

lol...carry block 1000 fki ng block
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Adolfhitler001: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
Reims o abeg na grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by faceLAGOS: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
I 8 religious folks.

They are mental & need to see a psychiatrist or something.

Imagine coming to “preach” on a betting thread & you can’t even proffer any better solution.

I only pity those stressing to reply the lunatic.

Someone that is dogmatic & close minded.

😠

I
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tk4all:

Alright then. Do what you please.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
I left this thread just for 48 hours and you all have allowed some cheap bst to come take out the peace I left here?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Alright then. Do what you please.

Give me 200k now and I'll stop betting.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
Life and death are two choices we make.
Some choose life while some choose death. We are products of the choices we make. No one will force you to choose anything. Your choice is completely your responsibility and it is based on the conclusion you have made in your heart.

You are gambling because you chose that life for yourself and you shall suffer the grave consequences. However, there are innocent people who happened to enter betting. Those are the ones that will obtain mercy and grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tradepunter2: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tradepunter2:

It's a lot of work.... But the efficiency rate is getting better.... Lots of data variables that need to work simultaneously.....

Although I am still crawling and pulling large data from lots of sites.... Ods portal to betfir to dump files of bt9ja.....

Since alabi wan dy check mate us na to dy play games like robots..... No feelings just pure intuition built on teams ability to score first, hold on to scores and kill off game...

Then find out the opposite of it.. then add factors that encourage teams to hold on to leads, such as parking bus, free kicks, throw in etc...

One sweet trend I established Italian seria B..
If home scores first in first half, those games end up over 1.5 80% of the time..

Although there are some teams that don't like cooperating with the thread so I call them the secret alabi agents....

Ternana spal frosionne and suditrol all scored first in first half .... There are many other solid trends from other leagues....

But people nu wan learn.... So make we just dy our lane...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by christianjoy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tradepunter2:

Ternana spal frosionne and suditrol all scored first in first half .... There are many other solid trends from other leagues....

But people nu wan learn.... So make we just dy our lane...
omo live in play
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
It pains me how these betting companies take advantage of these demonic activities to impoverish people.
Gambling is capable of making you poor in all areas of your life. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially etc.
Everyone reading this now. Do not place any more bet with your resources.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
It pains me how these betting companies take advantage of these demonic activities to impoverish people.
Gambling is capable of making you poor in all areas of your life. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially etc.
Everyone reading this now. Do not place any more bet with your resources.

Why are you so immature with your preaching kid. Just used your brain now. Read the handwriting on the wall and rest.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
If you still get running ticket na Ritualist you be grin grin grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
oyewale0001:

Why are you so immature with your preaching kid. Just used your brain now. Read the handwriting on the wall and rest.

Can we all just report that fool at once so he'll get banned? sad sad
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

Can we all just report that fool at once so he'll get banned? sad sad

Boss I want to make a really huge request from you.

Pls I honestly need 1k today. I'm kind of in a shamble like this.

I need this money to control some minor problems that's trying to cause a bit of a problem to me.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ThatrealestApex: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
Miracood2:

Boss I want to make a really huge request from you.

Pls I honestly need 1k today. I'm kind of in a shamble like this.

I need this money to control some minor problems that's trying to cause a bit of a problem to me.

That money wey I chop don enter something else since oo

Wish I could help bro embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by terrezo2002(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
What will it profit you if you win bets and lose your peace, joy and your life.
You want to know how miserable you can be? wait till you are caught in the web of gambling. It takes everything from you. It takes away your defense; it takes away what gives you confidence. It makes you hopeless and depressed. You live in shame and sorrows.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
ThatrealestApex:

That money wey I chop don enter something else since oo

Wish I could help bro embarassed

No probs big man.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
You want to know how miserable you can be? wait till you are caught in the web of gambling. It takes everything from you. It takes away your defense; it takes away what gives you confidence. It makes you hopeless and depressed. You live in shame and sorrows.

If only u know the kind hardship wey some people dey face.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
Na who still get running ticket?

What a dirty bloody Sunday, football is a joke.

I rather focus on Basketball.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by oyewale0001(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
Guys, ignore that immature preacher. I believe it an alternate moniker trying to Spam the thread.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜ by NOTORIOUS100(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:
Bro, we have all heard you.

But it's same betting Thread someone won 40 million with 1h. Miracle can come from anywhere, it doesn't depend on where the person tries to get the miracle.

I have gained more in betting than losing.

Na just grace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (2261)

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.