Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. (415 Views)

Pictures Of Bola Tinubu When He Established LASTMA (July 2000) / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion / Tambuwal To Tinubu: When You Were Denied Buhari’s VP, You Tried To Rock The Boat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by dynicks(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
Definitely something wrong with tinubu in this picture judging from his facial expression...

Why keep face like who's pressed or like someone who's got his eyes fixed on a ghost!!..

Did something come knocking on his behind door?.....why appear as though ne needs immediate attention....keep sentiments aside, there's something amiss going on with this man!!..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by Jakumo(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2023
dynicks:
Definitely something wrong with tinubu in this picture judging from his facial expression...

Why keep face like who's pressed or like someone who's got his eyes fixed on a ghost!!..

Did something come knocking on his behind door?.....why appear as though ne needs immediate attention..!!

He is thinking about his adult diaper that is already leaking at the worst possible time, and he is doubly concerned because the tell-tale stains of urine and excrement will be that much harder to hide when wearing a white garment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by SLAP44: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2023
He's still being supported on either sides, too weak to stand or walk on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by olasaad(f): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2023
This is even better. I saw the video of him doing Tawaf in Kaaba, the man is really struggling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by dynicks(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2023
olasaad:
This is even better. I saw the video of him doing Tawaf in Kaaba, the man is really struggling.
to be honest,...I'm not a tinubu fan but that doesn't mean I hate him.......This man needs to resign from active politics....He needs rest for heaven's sake...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu!...when Expression And Body Stance Speaks Volume.. by SlavaUkraini: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2023
Thïefnubu's face = high on Crack Cocaine and currently in cloud 10

Baduru's face = Looking for what to steal inside the Mosque.

Ribadu's face = Looking like someone who Thïefnubu with his "Cocaine hard dick" just slept with.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Visits Emirs Of Kano Emirates, Solicits Blessings, Support / EXCLUSIVE: PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku, Sick, Flown To London From Dubai F / Tinubu Is Now Begging Smaller Parties For Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.