Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land (975 Views)

Tinubu Speaks On Request For Presidential Yacht Worth N5 Billion / Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by undisputedKOC: 10:10am On Jan 01, 2023
I love to put my money where my mouth is. Now that we are inching so closer to the presidential elections, I'm throwing this open challenge to all Peter Obi Zombidiots:

If the political fraudster Peter Obi Wins 1 Single State outside the South East, I will give N5 billion to LP account.

But if Peter Obi doesn't win a single State outside the South East, then all of you Zombidiots will leave all other tribes regions in Nigeria and go back to your cursed Southern poverty capital Alaigbo. That's all I want. I don't need any money from you wretched lots because all of you Zombidiots pooled together are worthless.

Challenge accepted? undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by onez: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2023
You don baff? Take a good shower and sleep. Mental health is real.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by PureMe01: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:
I love to put my money where my mouth is. Now that we are inching so closer to the presidential elections, I'm throwing this open challenge to all Peter Obi Zombidiots:

If the political fraudster Peter Obi Wins 1 Single State outside the South East, I will give N5 billion to LP account.

But if Peter Obi doesn't win a single State outside the South East, then all of you Zombidiots will leave all other tribes regions in Nigeria and go back to your cursed Southern poverty capital Alaigbo. That's all I want. I don't need any money from you wretched lots because all of you Zombidiots pooled together are worthless.

So it's no more "Obi will drop out latest December",you agbado urchin

Shame unto your soul, nairaland billionaire grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Betting with enablers of crime is stupid. Not interested. By the way, I hope it is becoming clearer that Tinubu will even struggle for third position in this presidential elections

6 Likes

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by IDeyNL: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
Poor man calling billions. Someone that can't feed himself properly. Someone would think you have a job aside your role as Tinubu's urchin

Just like that NigeriaIsGreat/yorubaisgreat guy, very broke urchins supporting druglord.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by BaddestQueen(f): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy

from my experience on nairaland
most of these urchins are rag tag in real life that can hardly afford data subscriptions.
they come to anonymous forum (nairaland ) to form billionaires.

few of them here I know that used to form before bursting them.

examples: YorubaN1Baba mighty abi Majesty2: Adekunle Adebisi this one whether he bleached or not I don't know but he has color similar to unriped pawpaw.
with his brown lace and malnourished wife.
instead of taking time to care for his family, he dedicated his time creating yoruba groups and insulting igbos.

Denreledave: Adenrele David lol this one needs food more than anything with his giraffe like neck.
I bet this guy has eaten a full drumstick before but if you where he's bragging and insulting people that can feed him ehhh especially in crypto section, you'll think this guy na Elon musk brother.

Villa12/VTJN NigeriaIsGreat: Fisayo Josh: lol a jobless graduate looking for his next meal but forming big man online.
with his fake support of political parties he went to APC to beg for alms but was discovered as fake by lord vicco and co
he blasted Tinubu and went to labour but he discovered that Labour sef worse because shi shí you no go see.
he then went back to APC
what a human being.
if you see how malnourished Fisayo is in real life and how he parade himself online ehhh.
all these nairaland billionaires

the only person who I have confirmed to be comfortable in real life is Moh247
mohammed comes from a pretty decent background
don't know much about Ishola his father but his mother Musili is/was a police officer don't know much about ranks in police unlike army but it won't be far from SP,DSP or lowest ASP but I know his mum no be police Eliza.
he schooled in a decent private uni and have travelled to some Emirates countries
his parents are living in UK currently or so
so it's safe to say that dude is what he claimed to be online smiley
I'm in love with him too.

so this op might be another hungry urchin on the loose.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by mystery22: 10:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Says a Yoruba head slamming clown that hasn’t eaten yet

3 Likes

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by JoeNL22(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2023
BaddestQueen:
cheesy

most of these urchins are rag tag in real life that can hardly afford data subscriptions.

examples: YorubaN1Baba mighty abi Majesty2: Adekunle Adebisi this one whether he bleached or not I don't know but he has color similar to unriped pawpaw.
instead of taking time to care for his family, he dedicated his time creating yoruba groups and insulting igbos.

Denreledave: Adenrele David lol this one needs food more than anything with his giraffe like neck.
I bet this guy has eaten a full drumstick before but if you where he's bragging and insulting people that can feed him ehhh especially in crypto section, you'll think this guy na Elon musk brother.

Villa12/VTJN NigeriaIsGreat: Fisayo Josh: lol a jobless graduate looking for his next meal but forming big man online.
with his fake support of political parties he went to APC to beg for alms but was discovered as fake by lord vicco and co
he blasted Tinubu and went to labour but he discovered that Labour sef worse because shi shí you no go see.
he then went back to APC
what a human being.
if you see how malnourished Fisayo is in real life and how he parade himself online ehhh.

don't know much about Ishola his father but his mother Musili is/was a police officer don't know much about ranks in police unlike army but it won't be far from SP,DSP or lowest ASP but I know his mum no be police Eliza.
he schooled in a decent private uni and have travelled to some Emirates countries

Lol..... grin
I have decided to avoid most of them.
The handwriting is on the wall. The Op doesn't have 5k in his account. He now wants to bet with imaginary 5 billion. Lol
Obi will win Lagos if these urchins keep underestimating obi.

3 Likes

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Naijanascam: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Hahahaha good at mentioning huge sums of money from someone who hanged on top of trailer ferrying cement and goats to Lagos with no known address and evidence of rent payment since then.....

1 Like

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Tinubuadvocate: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2023
Only you know the background of people on Nairaland that you called faceless forum.
BaddestQueen:
cheesy

he then went back to APC
what a human being.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Tinubuadvocate: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2023
I can bet it that peter obi can't win a single state outside southeast even he will not win all stae in the region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by undisputedKOC: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2023
Till now, none of these wretched cretins that call themselves Zombidiots was bold enough to accept the challenge. Instead they are all ranting hystericallly on this thread like vagabond rabid wolves roaming a wild desert in excruciating pains and suffering.

Do you know why? None of these wretched Zombidiots want to leave other people's lands and return to their cursed poverty region Alaigbo, the poverty capital of Southern Nigeria. Pathetic hopeless parasites undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by frank317: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Why the hate... U are doing urself more harm than good.. Igbos will always be better than you, presidency or not

1 Like

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by MarketDispatch: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:
I love to put my money

undecided

One of the 30,000 naira Salary per month online urchins as usual

2 Likes

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Henrymathias: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2023
The whole of southsouth belongs to Peter Obi as well. We are solidly behind him.. we don't need an ancestor to rule over us.

1 Like

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by undisputedKOC: 11:11am On Jan 01, 2023
I even forgot just like Peter Obi their master, Zombidiots have no ounce of integrity in their genetic material. They are insufferable liars, crooks, scammers, and shameless criminals. They have no iota of honor and are completely shameless.

At least everyone here can attest to this immutable fact and can remember that hopeless Zombidiot fool that said he will deactivate his account if Tinubu wins APC primaries. Tinubu won; but Zombidiots will always be Zombidiots - dishonorable liars, just exactly like the political fraudster Peter Obi who is their leader. Zombidiots are exemplary criminals undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Felabrity: 11:15am On Jan 01, 2023
Where you for see 5 billion?
You wey no get 100k for account, but Peter Obi is your problem
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by undisputedKOC: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2023
Henrymathias:
The whole of southsouth belongs to Peter Obi as well. We are solidly behind him.. we don't need an ancestor to rule over us.
I'm Ijaw, if Peter Obi wins a single State in Ijaw land (Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta), I will give N5 billion to LP account and I will deactivate this account permanently. But it can never happen. I can't wait for the monumental disgrace that will befall Peter Obi by February. You Zombidiots will spend your years with irredeemable sorrow and depression undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by nedu666: 11:58am On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Op abeeg leave betting 5 billion. We are poor and suffering. U know we can't compete with a chairman like you. Baba nla largest shareholder in apple and black rock. World richest man. Pls do give away of 1 billion. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by TinubuDeDrugLor: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

Unfortunately you pig have used your 15 moniker this morning creating different threads against Peter Obi.

Don't you Yoruba's get tired of this ethnic cards you play in politics?

You did it to Good luck Jonathan who you even called an Igbo.
You also want people from south east and south to vote for the enemy of Nigeria called Tinubu?

Tell us who killed Bola Ige, Mko Abiola, and Funsho Williams and we go further.

Meanwhile, Tinubu knows he can't win.

1 Like

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Oxala17: 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

You wey never see N500k at once for your life, dey talk of 5 billion. No be 30k salary per month Tinubu dey pay you?

Arunpa
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by basybasy: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

Lol..... grin
I have decided to avoid most of them.
The handwriting is on the wall. The Op doesn't have 5k in his account. He now wants to bet with imaginary 5 billion. Lol
Obi will win Lagos if these urchins keep underestimating obi.
Lagos is not Anambra. We will not allow igbos to take our land. Igbos are known as land grabbers and your plans in Lagos will fail. Igbos are not ready to give their land to anyone, but want to take another man's land, Yeye people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
You donald baff
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by RZArecta(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
A sworn affidavit and bank statement of your proof of funds to be submitted to the registrar of the Abuja high court, or payment of five billion naira into any escrow account mandated by the high court, I'll support you with a million naira once this is done. Let's deal with these zombidiots
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Igba123: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
undisputedKOC:

comedian.
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by JoeNL22(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Unfortunately you pig have used your 15 moniker this morning creating different threads against Peter Obi.

Don't you Yoruba's get tired of this ethnic cards you play in politics?

You did it to Good luck Jonathan who you even called an Igbo.
You also want people from south east and south to vote for the enemy of Nigeria called Tinubu?

Tell us who killed Bola Ige, Mko Abiola, and Funsho Williams and we go further.

Meanwhile, Tinubu knows he can't win.
The yorubas will overwhelmingly support and vote their son. Omoluabi Obi. It is the urchins that are causing problems in the society and we shall get rid of them cum feb 2023, for with Obi, an old Nigeria is impossible
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by buhariguy(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
this is too much vuwalence
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Thomthom(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
them go just dey type money for social media.. 5Billion
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Obalacam(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
I thought they said obi can't even win his polling unit.
They are here now saying one state outside south east again.
Which one are we to believe
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by AudiA90: 6:00am On Jan 02, 2023
undisputedKOC:
Till now, none of these wretched cretins that call themselves Zombidiots was bold enough to accept the challenge. Instead they are all ranting hystericallly on this thread like vagabond rabid wolves roaming a wild desert in excruciating pains and suffering.

Do you know why? None of these wretched Zombidiots want to leave other people's lands and return to their cursed poverty region Alaigbo, the poverty capital of Southern Nigeria. Pathetic hopeless parasites undecided

May thunder strike all Obidense and zombidiots grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by Novarisammy2: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2023
undisputedKOC:

coming from a haggard looking, hunger ravaged senile hound dog. try to put some foods on your table first
Re: Zombidiots Challenge: N5 Billion If Peter Obi Wins 1 State Outside Igbo Land by sweetonugbu: 7:13am On Jan 02, 2023
frank317:

Why the hate... U are doing urself more harm than good.. Igbos will always be better than you, presidency or not
so u are still around?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fellow Obidients, Fall In... / Uzodimma: US Denied Supreme Court Justices Visa – Donald Duke / Atiku Beats Tinubu In Yobe By A WIDE Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.