Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes (2141 Views)

Tinubu Needs Rivers Votes, Not Logistics Support, Umahi Woos Wike / Shun Rivers Votes, Lose Poll, Wike Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
The Governor of Rivers have told tinubu to donate N100 billion Naira if he wants Rivers votes.

'Our votes are not free, you must do something for Rivers people, if you want us to campaign for you'. 'Don't make empty promises to us, give us money'.

He said this during the campaign for his SIM Fubara the PDP candidate for Rivers state Guber in Khana Local government area.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by habsydiamond(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
Baba can even pay more than that... even with that e no go still win..cos we are tired of Apc and their fake change. Its time we use our hands to make Nigeria better by voting obi. We have tried p
Pdp, we have tried Apc I think its time to test Lp too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by N3TRAL: 11:49am On Jan 31, 2023
What a time to be alive grin

If I know that a controlled EFCC will seize all my properties, the influenced judiciary will send me to jail and my successor dealt with if Atiku wins, I'll be a big political idiot to support an Obi who will not get one hundred thousand cumulative votes in the North West and North East.

It's as simple as ABC.

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by Jones4190(m): 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
The Governor of Rivers have told tinubu to donate N100 billion Naira if he wants Rivers votes.

'Our votes are not free, you must do something for Rivers people, if you want us to campaign for you'.

He said this during the campaign for his SIM Fubara the PDP candidate for Rivers state Guber in Khana Local government area.
see this one, the same wike goes to Lagos and donate 300m without anybody asking him to do so

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
habsydiamond:
Baba can even pay more than that... even with that e no go still win..cos we are tired of Apc and their fake change. Its time we use our hands to make Nigeria better by voting obi. We have tried p
Pdp, we have tried Apc I think its time to test Lp too.

Him go pay and him go still lose. Peter Obi no dey give shishi and na him get Rivers votes. grin

Politicians will be taught this time that money alone can't but them power. Dem go learn. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
I kuku trust Wike, him go chop him money clean mouth. You dey take Ikwerre man play. grin
Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by Qardinalcaptain: 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wicked WIKE want to scam our gazelle gagaraga

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AntiTerrorist: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
N3TRAL:
What a time to be alive grin

If I know that a controlled EFCC will seize all my properties, the influenced judiciary will send me to jail and my successor dealt with if Atiku wins, I'll be a big political idiot to support an Obi who will not get one hundred thousand cumulative votes in the North West and North East.

It's as simple as ABC.
Tinubu has the least chance. We Yoruba Christians will never vote Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree.

Christians are not minority, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Muslim-Muslim ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Qardinalcaptain:
Wicked WIKE want to scam our gazelle gagaraga

Wike will chopulate his money in a bulaba bulumbu manner. grin grin

Seunmsg, duro4chang, LeoDeking, moh247, wetin Una feel? grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hahahaha LABOUR PARTY MISCREANTS doing what they know how to do best chaiii must everyone that matters in reality endorse OBI the loser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by IVORY2009(m): 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nigerian politicians are still living in the dark, with the introduction of BVAS, no governor can sit in his bed room and write Rivers States results like before again, whereby 2million rivers registered votes goes to a particular party.
Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by Tochj(m): 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wike na guy Man
Na why urchins de happy se Wike endorse Tinubu?
Wike won use Nation newspaper raise urchins hope and scam him of his drug money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by duro4chang(m): 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Wike will chopulate his money in bulaba bulumbu manner. grin grin

Seunmsg, duro4chang, LeoDeking, moh247, wetin Una feel? grin
Trash as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:
Wike na guy Man
Na why urchins de happy se Wike endorse Tinubu?
Wike won use Nation newspaper raise urchins hope and scam him of his drug money .

Wike ga eri ya office. grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Tinubu: Bring N100 Billion If You Want Rivers Votes by ccollins(m): 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

'Our votes are not free, you must do something for Rivers people, if you want us to campaign for you'. 'Don't make empty promises to us, give us money'.

this wike nyesom has to be arrested if he says this. That’s so clear the brazen criminality that occurred

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Is It True Peter Obi’s Lawyer, Ikpeazu Has Never Lost A Case Before? / Women Have Taken Over Tinubu’s Cabinet.. / Only In America They Behave Like Mental-man Kills 4 At Family Gathering In Miami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.