Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Abia Governorship Aspirant, Etigwe Uwa SAN Felicitates With Abians On New Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Governorship Aspirant, Etigwe Uwa SAN Felicitates With Abians On New Year (169 Views)

Etigwe Uwa Urges Court To Declare Him Winner Of APGA Guber Primary In Abia / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia Governorship Aspirant, Etigwe Uwa SAN Felicitates With Abians On New Year by mrtalktrue(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fellow Abians,

As the year 2023 quickly approaches, I am humbled to be a part of this exciting journey and to be able to share in the hope of a bright future. This year marks a new era in Abia State, and I am proud to be a part of it.

I am looking forward to running for Governor this 2023 and will be working hard to ensure that Abia State continues to be a place of progress and prosperity. I am committed to ensuring that the people of Abia State receive the best of services and that their needs are met.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa-vOQxyXT0

My plan is to strengthen Abia’s economy by creating an environment that encourages investment, creates jobs and encourages entrepreneurship. I will also work to improve public services, promote public safety, and ensure that all citizens have access to basic services and resources.

I am committed to listening to the voices of the people and giving them a voice in decision-making. Together, we can make Abia State a better place for everyone in 2023 and beyond.

Happy New Year!

Sincerely,

Etigwe Uwa SAN, FCIArb

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, One Big IDP Camp And It'll Get Worse / Law And Order Returns To Anambra / Disobidients, Go And Get, Sorry Verify Your Apv....sorry PVC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.