Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

FREE Video Training On How I Make Over $100 Weekly From AMAZON - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Video Training On How I Make Over $100 Weekly From AMAZON (195 Views)

How I Make Over $100 In Bitcoin Daily Free: See Proof / How I Make Over $100 Weekly Answering Questions. Simple / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FREE Video Training On How I Make Over $100 Weekly From AMAZON by Broel(m): 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
In 2018 I started looking for ways to make money online legitimately because I was tired of the work I was doing then. I was working in a hotel and I was been paid 30k monthly.

Inside that 30k, I spend up to 15k monthly on transportation to get to work. so the only money I have left is 15k and that was even barely enough for me to feed.

SO Yes I was really tired. So I started looking for legit ways to make money online. One day I saw a post on Facebook about how can publish books on amazon even if I am not a professional writer and earn dollars $ doing so.

So clicked on the post and followed the video training I got.

After learning how everything works, I started writing 15-20page books with my phone and uploading them to amazon. Even when I am at work, I use my spare time to do it.

in less than a week, one of my books made me $100 and $112 then was about 30k. After a month that same book had made me $436. So what I did do? I quit my job so that I can have more time to write more books.

The funny thing is that I am not even a professional writer. I just followed the steps in the video I watched.

It's a new year ad I know many people are looking for ways to make money online legitimately too. So I want to give just 100 people a free video training that is going to show them step-by-step how to get started with AMAZON Kindle Publishing

If you are INTERESTED drop your Whatsapp number or email and I will send you the Video Training for FREE
Re: FREE Video Training On How I Make Over $100 Weekly From AMAZON by soskid107: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Am interested . +2349010937606

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money Social Networking — Add Friends To Your List / I Need A Business Plan Writer / 1200 Ambassadors Needed For A New H.O.M.E For All Initiative | Earn Cash & Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.