Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? (474 Views)

Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Sack Letter A Month To Wedding/engagement(pix Attached) / Should Children Say Thank You To Their Parent(s) After Every Meal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Sunmars: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year nairalanders!!
I thank God for how thus he has led me. Not where I need to be but I have made tremendous progress.
Lord thank you!

To the crux of the issue. I'm presently in a lavish wedding reception and I'm sitting beside a pretty broad. We got talking and she was complaining bitterly of too much children in the reception venue. I was taken aback!
I asked if the children should be left and home and she dropped another bomb.
She said that no kids will be allowed in her own wedding reception.

I couldn't really arrived at a decision. For me, I love kids and adore them.
Pls folks, what's your take on this
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Natbrowny: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sunmars:

Deceit of life. grin grin grin

U dnt specifically invite kids.
U invite an adult and an adult bring kids along.
Thats d culture all over the world.

U see dat babe so, she saw dat line in a movie I've seen. If i remember d name of movie. I go edit dis post add am.

Funny babe.
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Sunmars: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Natbrowny:

Deceit of life. grin grin grin

U dnt specifically invite kids.
U invite an adult and an adult bring kids along.
Thats d culture all over the world.

U see dat babe so, she saw dat line in a movie I've seen. If i remember d name of movie. I go edit dis post add am.

Funny babe.
No vex bro. At some point I was thinking she is wicked o grin
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sunmars:
Happy new year nairalanders!!
I thank God for how thus he has led me. Not where I need to be but I have made tremendous progress.
Lord thank you!

To the crux of the issue. I'm presently in a lavish wedding reception and I'm sitting beside a pretty broad. We got talking and she was complaining bitterly of too much children in the reception venue. I was taken aback!
I asked if the children should be left and home and she dropped another bomb.

I couldn't really arrived at a decision. For me, I love kids and adore them.
Pls folks, what's your take on this

Only devils hate children.

Now after this, all the devils will pretend to love children.

But wait o, you still do not know how to spot a devil? Men you go burn o.

1 Like

Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Sunmars: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Only devils hate children.

Now after this, all the devils will pretend to love children.

But wait o, you still do not know how to spot a devil? Men you go burn o.

Well I knew behind the beautiful face is a cold, ruthless woman. I was shocked!

1 Like

Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sunmars:
Well I knew behind the beautiful face is a cold, ruthless woman. I was shocked!

Know this son! Women are evil and they hate men because they are evil. But they know and see that you men don't know. You think that they are like you but no son, they are not!

And that is why you see that they are always causing you people unnecessary and uncaused pain. I wish you would trust and ponder how your spirit responds to them, it is then you would see that they are truly demons and witches!
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Richy4(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
The pageboys, little bride, flower girls will be tossed like a packet of used cigarette after church service because their usefulness are no longer needed during reception right? She really have a golden heartgrin
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Exmilitant(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
At a wedding reception, a two year old stretch herself from her mother's bosom and grab the plate of chocolates kept for all of us seated around the table. Then she took one and held it out to me and then did same to others until everyone on that table had chocolates grin grin

The little angel lighted our day, loosened us up and, bonded everyone on that table.

Children antics mellows me.

2 Likes

Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Natbrowny: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sunmars:

No vex bro. At some point I was thinking she is wicked o grin

No be say she wicked. She is sick

1 Like

Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Sunmars: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Natbrowny:

No be say she wicked. She is sick
More like it
Re: Should Children Be Invited To Wedding Reception? by Sunmars: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Exmilitant:
At a wedding reception, a two year old stretch herself from her mother's bosom and grab the plate of chocolates kept for all of us seated around the table. Then she took one and held it out to me and then did same to others until everyone on that table had chocolates grin grin

The little angel lighted our day, loosened us up and, bonded everyone on that table.

Children antics mellows me.

Wow! Sweet angel!

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: How My Greediness And Stupidity Costed Me The Love Of My Life. / Persistence Breaks Resistence. / Divorce Is Not A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.