Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday (64384 Views)

Venita Akpofure Shares Sultry Swimming Pool Photos / Anita Uwagbale Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toke Makinwa Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Godsongang: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
Crazy people everywhere goddamn it.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by joyousever(f): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
But in 2019 during her time in BBnaija House, she said she was 34! Therefore, she should be 38 now!
Hian!
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Adakintroy: 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
More people will be converting to Islam for the sake of proper decipline. Christianity is just too loose.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by DearGorgeous(f): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Smh...Age is truly just a number..

36 and she is still senseless..

I wish I could like your comment a million times.

She's indeed senseless, unless there's a better word to use to qualify her shamelessness.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Treassured: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
This lady that year *Smiles*

She Is aging like Wine..
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by phemmyfour: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Venita Akpofure has shared sultry photos of herself to celebrate her 36th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

The mother-of-two captioned the photo on her Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2bSvAry4F/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

next time, put graphics
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Treassured: 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
phemmyfour:
next time, put graphics

No be only Graphics, Na CorelDrawgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Mattwillz: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 1

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Werey You suppose give guys small grills but your own don expire...lmao
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by phemmyfour: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
angry angry
This makes it obvious that bbnaija needs to be scrapped
It's not a talent hunt show
Neither is it a dramatic piece

It's just an avenue to expose talentless, drab and socially conflicted humans who otherwise should be undergoing some skills apprenticeship to the public to become a nuisance and insult our sensibilities in a bid to make something of the underserved public attention and fame they earned.

Big Brother is solely responsible for this malaise and should be scrapped
Where is your sense? We have many ex BBN housemates that are doing well out there
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by richard69(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2023
superCleanworks:
all for attention of a male
some weak males
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by VawulenceProMax: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
This girl can suck preek for Africa. I missed her bj.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Indispensable85(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Craftmonkey19:

Venita

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Invest4growth: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
And what is the difference between these poses and the one by Alhaji Ebun Oloyede? This is part of the freedom of expression we enjoy in the country. Nothing is new under the sun anymore. Happy New Year to reality
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
stanliwise:
you were never going to rock her whether she is clothed or unclothed.
that's because I am married
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Juniorangel(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please beware of this scammer with this number

+2347042392415
and account details

Williams James
Access bank
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by wickedLion: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:
Big Brother Naija star, Venita Akpofure has shared sultry photos of herself to celebrate her 36th birthday today, IGBERETV reports.

My own simple question is this

Shey na man be the photographer? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
I feel sad seeing pretty girls going wild and naive on social media, I wouldn't care if na ugly girls

disappointed
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Ferdinandu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is one major reason why Muslim Religion allows bridling of women. Many of them becomes a trailer without break if left unchecked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by JooEeL(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
doyin01:
Smh...Age is truly just a number..

36 and she is still senseless..

There's little difference in d way of thinking for women from age 20 to senior level. I mean no disrespect.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by odaniel1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
she is so beautiful! one of the prettiest contestants even better than Mercy, Nengi or Tacha abi tatashe
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Demurray: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
The bible says, " Your body is temple of God ...... As a women, you need to make your body holy so as to enjoy the reward from the heavenly Father.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Idoko619(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
at least this one gree say e be 36.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by jevic(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Olosho, displaying her goods.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Konjiboii: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Another one, Omo was this part of their contract to partake in BBN? This one they are all running mad.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Side boob. Nice smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Robenna(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Marceey:
please someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help me. the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on Christmas day. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since tuesday last week and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you
Acct num; Faith
First Bank

Is anyone here falling for this scams I normally see here
Cause they're repeatedly sending this, as if some people are getting for their cheap ���
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Ted4real: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Husband wey go come is after your body wey big boys don remain and not I do vows ?
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Mayeldah(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
viqSmallz:
It's body positivity. Everyone has the right to their body. I am sure this won't make people see them as sexual objects.

Why you no waka naked for street na, say na body positivity?

Abeg this is 2023, try wear small sense may?
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Majesty33(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is all what a 36 years old aunty thought and decided to start the new year with nudity of over bleeped pussy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by Majesty33(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
This is all what a 36 years old aunty thought and decided to start the new year with nudity of over bleeped pussy. shocked[color=#006600][/color]
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by yemi1504: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
ednut1:
This is what women we’re fighting for in the name of feminism. My body my choice nonsense

You garrit!
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday by rhames(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
TMSMedia:

Going nude to gain attention after two children in the name of marketing your naked body. Do you know how your children will face when this picture comes up when they are all grown up?

Common sense is not common.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk / Chiwetel Ejiofor's Sister, Kandibe Weds Dele In Enugu (Photos) / Wizkid Gets Cozy With Justine Skye In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.