Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This (4228 Views)

With The Current Rate Of Japa, Is Poverty Rate Exaggerated In Nigeria? / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / Japa Is A Goal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
No long talk. (Sike grin)

Over time, I have noticed a pattern with fellas here, a pattern that comes off as hypocritical.

First time I saw it was when Munamoqel (who was a lil bit extra admittedly) made a comment about mortgage arrangement of a member and was called bad-belle and got a proper bashing when he said the member can only call the said house his/hers when the mortgage is fully paid in X years. Two days later a gentleman in the same thread who lives in the UK said the exact same thing to another member and it was considered enlightenment (not like we all dont know what mortgage or car financing means).

Second time, a member in the health thread that has over a thousand helpful posts in that thread (based in the Uk) but the zealots didn't know or were too emotional) was bashed heavily by some zealots for simply stating a truth with regard to the current state of things as per the care work and all that. It was only until I and some others called them out on their BS and to see the profile of who they were bashing that they took their words back and agreed to the 'enlightenment' (again, in this instance, was not hidden knowledge as most know as e dey go).

Third, I have had a few of these exchanges where I say this is red, and peeps counter aggressively by saying it is blue, but wait a few hours/days/weeks and you'll see those same peeps agreeing/saying it is red when giving 'enlightenment' to others eg the fact that aside healthcare and tech professionals, most immigrants do low-level jobs (care, warehouse, cashier, security etc for at least 1-2 years).

Fourth, look at the link/screenshots below. If I Treadway, wrote those analysis which are facts and indicative of the realities, I would likely be told by at least three people that I am a bad-belle and don't know what I am saying, but since a japarian said it, no fight, no heat, no debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/784

This is a new year. Let's change and do better. We all cannot sleep and face the same place. Critical analysis and saying things as they are should be the watchword, with no recourse to whether the person lives in Nigeria or UK or USA or Canada. Intelligent people are intelligent regardless of location. I think it is hypocritical and unintelligent that I can't say the things that these fine gentlemen and ladies have said in these screenshot without getting heat for stating facts, heat that they are not getting simply because they currently reside in the UK.

It is actually quite funny

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Fact is that many people living abroad will never tell you the truth in terms of their financial limitations.

It is their job to tell other Nigerians that they are doing better than those who they left behind when in reality many are just surviving and living from pay check to pay check.

For instance i love how they tell everyone about free healthcare in the uk but no one will talk about the waiting period just to get a doctor appointment

Or when they tell you that software programmers are highly paid in the uk but no one will tell you how you need to be white and also a senior developer to get the job in a reputable company.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:
No long talk. (Sike grin)

Over time, I have noticed a pattern with fellas here, a pattern that comes off as hypocritical.

First time I saw it was when Munamoqel (who was a lil bit extra admittedly) made a comment about mortgage arrangement of a member and was called bad-belle and got a proper bashing when he said the member can only call the said house his/hers when the mortgage is fully paid in X years. Two days later a gentleman in the same thread who lives in the UK said the exact same thing to another member and it was considered enlightenment (not like we all dont know what mortgage or car financing means).

Second time, a member in the health thread that has over a thousand helpful posts in that thread (based in the Uk) but the zealots didn't know or were too emotional) was bashed heavily by some zealots for simply stating a truth with regard to the current state of things as per the care work and all that. It was only until I and some others called them out on their BS and to see the profile of who they were bashing that they took their words back and agreed to the 'enlightenment' (again, in this instance, was not hidden knowledge as most know as e dey go).

Third, I have had a few of these exchanges where I say this is red, and peeps counter aggressively by saying it is blue, but wait a few hours/days/weeks and you'll see those same peeps agreeing/saying it is red when giving 'enlightenment' to others eg the fact that aside healthcare and tech professionals, most immigrants do low-level jobs (care, warehouse, cashier, security etc for at least 1-2 years).

Fourth, look at the link/screenshots below. If I Treadway, wrote those analysis which are facts and indicative of the realities, I would likely be told by at least three people that I am a bad-belle and don't know what I am saying, but since a japarian said it, no fight, no heat, no debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719932/living-uk-life-immigrant-part-2/784

This is a new year. Let's change and do better. We all cannot sleep and face the same place. Critical analysis and saying things as they are should be the watchword, with no recourse to whether the person lives in Nigeria or UK or USA or Canada. Intelligent people are intelligent regardless of location. I think it is hypocritical and unintelligent that I can't say the things that these fine gentlemen and ladies have said in these screenshot without getting heat for stating facts, heat that they are not getting simply because they currently reside in the UK.

It is actually quite funny

You quoted my post above and i will reply you..

You should be preaching that to yourself this new year because you just completely described yourself and few others .

Its really difficult to figure out how you struggle to read a post and understand it.

You and Munamoqel come to travel section looking for negativity/bad news about people living abroad, you know nothing other than care job and menial jobs.

Any immigrant with mortgage deserves some credit even if that mortgage is for 50 yrs it does not matter because its an asset, the house can be sold or re-mortgaged even before the mortgage period ends and the equity /profit from that could be used for another investment.

7 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 5:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

You should be preaching that to yourself this new year because you just completely described yourself and few others .

Its really difficult to figure out how you struggle to read a post and understand it.

You and Munamoqel come to travel section looking for negativity/bad news about people living abroad, you know nothing other than care job and menial jobs.

Any immigrant with mortgage deserves some credit even if that mortgage is for 50 yrs it does not matter because its an asset, the house can be sold or re-mortgaged even before the mortgage period ends and the equity /profit from that could be used for another investment.

really. What evidence do you or anyone have that I am looking for negativity or bad news for people that only exist in pixels and words as far as I know? I don't give a rat's ass about some online people anywhere on the globe that have no impact or bearing or connection to me. That is preposterous.

The question is why can you talk to people about the reality of the likelihood of low level jobs as being what to expect and it is all good, and yet I say same thing and it isn't the reality? That is the koko of my question. Your screenshots below are evidence enough

I posed a question during an exchange we had sometime ago. I From then till now, I have lost count of the number of people that have talked about their job in this same travel section since then (UK esp) and it is a no-brainer that it is exactly like I said, as with over 200 people I know in the UK that are doing FOR NOW, low-level jobs. You said I was a liar, you said pocohantas was lying too. I am not looking down on anyone, I'm just saying it as it is. If you are coming to the UK without special skills or profession (HCP, tech, or finance) you most likely will do those jobs. The problem is when I say that it strikes a nerve, but when you or other japarians say it like the below screenshots, it is enlightenment. If you can't see the hypocrisy, then.....

What is my concern with mortgage decision or arrangement of a stranger, not my money not my borrowing. The problem is it appears only conformist people are allowed to have a peaceful opinion on these matters. Anyone who isn't in the fold and dares to echo even same opinion is evil and wishfully looking for bad news of others. See why I said it was funny earlier?
Cheers!

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Regex: 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

They think it is easy to build credit score to afford a mortgage. They think it's every Dick and Harry can just get mortgage like that.

Me that my credit score is looking like pass mark.

9 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
The wages in the uk are fucking depressing. Why don't they reduce the tax rate. It makes no sense paying so much tax on such crappy wages. 18000 pounds annually with 20 percent tax rate. It's fucking bonkers. The USA, Australia and to some extent Canada seems to be the actual green pastures in terms of green pastures.

6 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by pocohantas(f): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:

I posed a question during an exchange we had sometime ago. I From then till now, I have lost count of the number of people that have talked about their job in this same travel section since then (UK esp) and it is a no-brainer that it is exactly like I said, as with over 200 people I know in the UK that are doing FOR NOW, low-level jobs. You said I was a liar, you said pocohantas was lying too. I am not looking down on anyone, I'm just saying it as it is. If you are coming to the UK without special skills or profession (HCP, tech, or finance) you most likely will do those jobs. The problem is when I say that it strikes a nerve, but when you or other japarians say it like the below screenshots, it is enlightenment. If you can't see the hypocrisy, then.....

Cheers!

One thing I have noticed is, people generally know the truth - they just hate to hear it from certain people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
pocohantas:

One thing I have noticed is, people generally know the truth - they just hate to hear it from certain people.
you have hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:
really. What evidence do you or anyone have that I am looking for negativity or bad news for people that only exist in pixels and words as far as I know? I don't give a rat's ass about some online people anywhere on the globe that have no impact or bearing or connection to me. That is preposterous.

The question is why can you talk to people about the reality of the likelihood of low level jobs as being what to expect and it is all good, and yet I say same thing and it isn't the reality? That is the koko of my question. Your screenshots below are evidence enough

What is my concern with mortgage decision or arrangement of a stranger, not my money not my borrowing. The problem is it appears only conformist people are allowed to have a peaceful opinion on these matters. Anyone who isn't in the fold and dares to echo even same opinion is evil and wishfully looking for bad news of others. See why I said it was funny earlier?
Cheers!

I honestly don't know how to drum simple logic into your head, i mean its practically impossible to educate you about life in the UK because your mind is fixed on negativity.

Tell me a single post or thread you and Munamoqel have started that has anything positive about the UK. Just one.

Both you jump from thread to thread looking for bad news or just simple question about issues and the next minute you start a thread based on that.

To you and few others here all Nigerians in the UK are suffering, doing menial job, slaving away and have no savings and you know 200 people already.

You don't know the difference between someone on student visa still trying to settle and those who are settled already with full right to live and work.

You are totally ignorant of how well Nigerians are doing in different fields here, absolutely clueless.

A lot of Nigerians in my circle are mortgage holders or outright house owners and will be adding to their property portfolio.

Its laughable that some of you are feeling sorry for someone who just bought a property on mortgage, that goes to show that you know nothing about life or wealth creation

8 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Regex:

They think it is easy to build credit score to afford a mortgage. They think it's every Dick and Harry can just get mortgage like that.

Me that my credit score is looking like pass mark.

That shouldn't bother you for now, it will go up as long as you keep engaging in financial transactions online and paying back direct debits.

Use credit card to pay for things and not debit card then setup direct debit to payback.

I can't remember the last time i use my debit cards, i use credit card no matter how little the transaction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

I honestly don't know how to drum simple logic into your head, i mean its practically impossible to educate you about life in the UK because your mind is fixed on negativity.

Tell me a single post or thread you and Munamoqel have started that has anything positive about the UK. Just one.

Both you jump from thread to thread looking for bad news or just simple question about issues and the next minute you start a thread based on that.

To you and few others here all Nigerians in the UK are suffering, doing menial job, slaving away and have no savings and you know 200 people already.

You don't know the difference between someone on student visa still trying to settle and those who are settled already with full right to live and work.

You are totally ignorant of how well Nigerians are doing in different fields here, absolutely clueless.

A lot of Nigerians in my circle are mortgage holders or outright house owners and will be adding to their property portfolio.

Its laughable that some of you are feeling sorry for someone who just bought a property on mortgage, that goes to show that you know nothing about life or wealth creation

emotional outburst. No negativity here.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:
emotional outburst. No negativity here.

All negativity..nothing more from you and the other moaner.

How can both of you especially sleep and eat on other people's struggles ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:
[/b]

All negativity..nothing more from you and the other moaner.

How can both of you especially sleep and eat on other people's struggles ?
lol.

I have never created a thread on the UK, ever. I have better use of my time and resources. I do chime in from time to time to quash some falsities when they are been propagated, from a place of prideful boasting nonetheless, and I always do it with evidence and facts. Thankfully, facts always trump emotional or prideful BS. I am all for balanced reportage devoid of blind emotionalism, discussing pros and cons while most of you only do the pros.

What are your comments about the deafening flagrant negativity about Nigeria? You havent picked up on that? Some here literally say people who choose to stay for reasons best known to them can drop dead at any moment, yet Bob Marley's grandson died of mere asthma, in the heavenly US where no one dies, and everyone lives forever. Lol

The point is, why can you say a thing about an issue and it is facts, but if i say the exact same thing it is evil bad belleism?

As per your other comment, I believe you are older than I am so you may know more about 'life', but I am 100% confident I know more about wealth creation than you do. Not to mention, even your knowledge of life can be subject to scrutiny cos like I said if you can't see this double standard, then....
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by atom080: 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
The wages in the uk are fucking depressing. Why don't they reduce the tax rate. It makes no sense paying so much tax on such crappy wages. 18000 pounds annually with 20 percent tax rate. It's fucking bonkers. The USA, Australia and to some extent Canada seems to be the actual green pastures in terms of green pastures.
Like you just detest and troll on UK not minding the fact that it's 10x better than this shithole and it's quite better than those poor and developing southern American countries...
UK almost have thesame economic system as those of other European countries... Almost thesame tax rate, almost thesame income rate.... Check the attached photos for more information.
In terms of economic system, Canada, us and Australia are quite better than the Europe...
But Europe and UK are quite better than the rest part of the world...
Talking about greener pastures, to me, UK is still a best option

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Regex: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:
[/b]

That shouldn't bother you for now, it will go up as long as you keep engaging in financial transactions online and paying back direct debits.

Use credit card to pay for things and not debit card then setup direct debit to payback.

I can't remember the last time i use my debit cards, i use credit card no matter how little the transaction.

I have a phone on contract tho, so I just stabilised enough to pay it on time recently.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
atom080:

Like you just detest and troll on UK not minding the fact that it's 10x better than this shithole and it's quite better than those poor and developing southern American countries...
UK almost have thesame economic system as those of other European countries... Almost thesame tax rate, almost thesame income rate.... Check the attached photos for more information.
In terms of economic system, Canada, us and Australia are quite better than the Europe...

The tax rate is similar but I don't think the income rate is or probably it's easier to just find higher paying jobs in other EU countries. If you look on LinkedIn other countries always have higher salaries but when you look into the UK job ads it's mostly pays of between 18 to 24000 pounds pay jobs that are posted or are the high paying jobs hidden to only the upper class.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:
lol.

I have never created a thread on the UK, ever. I have better use of my time and resources. I do chime in from time to time to quash some falsities when they are been propagated, from a place of prideful boasting nonetheless, and I always do it with evidence and facts. Thankfully, facts always trump emotional or prideful BS. I am all for balanced reportage devoid of blind emotionalism, discussing pros and cons while most of you only do the pros.

What are your comments about the deafening flagrant negativity about Nigeria? You havent picked up on that? Some here literally say people who choose to stay for reasons best known to them can drop dead at any moment, yet Bob Marley's grandson died of mere asthma, in the heavenly US where no one dies, and everyone lives forever. Lol

The point is, why can you say a thing about an issue and it is facts, but if i say the exact same thing it is evil bad belleism?

As per your other comment, I believe you are older than I am so you may know more about 'life', but I am 100% confident I know more about wealth creation than you do. Not to mention, even your knowledge of life can be subject to scrutiny cos like I said if you can't see this double standard, then....

You are helpless on that, i mean clueless.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 6:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
Regex:

I have a phone on contract tho, so I just stabilised enough to pay it on time recently.

That will help a lot
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Regex: 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

I wanted to say, it's high time we ignore him and the other, however they will continue to mislead them. After UK, they will start targeting people who wants to migrate in general.

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by atom080: 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2023
atom080:

American, Canada and Australia economic system are made to make you wealthy if you can put in the hard world.... While Europe and UK economic system are made to make you rich....south American economic system are Made to make you average...while on the other had Africa economic system is made to make you poor or lower middle class compare to the developed world.....

I include southern American countries cos you have you give them a higher priority to japa than the UK itself.... I've dealt personally with the southern Americans including mexico and I can tell you how poor they are..

And mind you, for those that wish to japa, it's quite easy to migrate to those top world form UK than for any of those southern American countries...
For me, when it's time to japa.... Straight to UK first, then over to either Australia, us or Canada..
To butress my point, majority of Nigerians nurses and doctor find it quite difficult to move to u.s and Australia directly, but the easiest route they take is to move to UK first, practice for some time then move over to their desired destination...
So the logic behind all this is that been in UK, you are bond to be quite better financially than other countries of the world, but Canada, us, Australia, and some Europe and Arab countries exclusively

tensazangetsu20
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

You are helpless on that, i mean clueless.
our realities say diff. Just an educated guess. Chances that you achieved at my age what I have achieved with the cards I have been dealt to date? Very slim sir. I don't mean for it to sound prideful, but it is what it is sha

Also, just to chip in, YOU went into this personal zone. Just registering that.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
Treadway:
our realities say diff. Just an educated guess. Chances that you achieved at my age what I have achieved with the cards I have been dealt to date? Very slim sir. I don't mean for it to sound prideful, but it is what it is sha

Also, just to chip in, YOU went into this personal zone. Just registering that.

If lying to yourself makes you happy then enjoy it and i will not stop you

3 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by justwise(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Regex:

I wanted to say, it's high time we ignore him and the other, however they will continue to mislead them. After UK, they will start targeting people who wants to migrate in general.

He quoted my post and misrepresented it, that was the only reason why i bothered to correct that else i couldn't give a toilet brush.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

If lying to yourself makes you happy then enjoy it and i will not stop you
lol. You know the saying, cheaters know cheaters. A man/woman who cheats, constantly nurses the suspicion that the other partner whose phone is unreachable for any period of time is cheating.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
justwise:

He quoted my post and misrepresented it, that was the only reason why i bothered to correct that else i couldn't give a toilet brush.
you didn't correct a damn thing. Your own post not mine, YOU stated that the majority will need to settle for the low-level jobs looking at the big picture, and the context of that discussion was care jobs and particularly for the immigrants who have spent some years in the country and are in dire need of sponsorship to buy time to get ILR. I said the majority I know are indeed doing those low-level jobs esp even in their early years when ILR isn't even imminent (jobs I'd rather take a bullet to the head than do 50+hrs a week). What did you correct. I said the same thing you said, and you called me a liar and here you are saying the same thing. Misrepresentation bawo?? Corrected bawo??

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by deept(m): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You don't pay taxes on all that, you have a certain tax free allowance depending on your tax code. For most people the first 12500 is tax free and anything you make above that is subject to 20percent tax until you get to the next tax band, I think 50k.

So for the chap earning 18k, he'll only pay 20% tax on 5500.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Thortp(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
OP, please tell us exactly what you want us to do.
To me, it's obvious your comments are discouraging.

I will only believe people like you until you can mention at least 5 positive things about UK.

I don't know why it has become a problem for an adult to take a necessary decision about his life.

What type of citizens are Nigerians? OMG

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thortp:
OP, please tell us exactly what you want us to do.
To me, it's obvious your comments are discouraging.

I will only believe people like you until you can mention at least 5 positive things about UK.

I don't know why it has become a problem for an adult to take a necessary decision about his life.

What type of citizens are Nigerians? OMG
number 1, I want people to be allowed to have independent thoughts and decisions. Not to be saying things like 'dey play' on top other people's decisions.

Number two, what part of my post is unclear? I said and I repeat, when some things are said and shared by some it is cool and information sharing, but the same thing is shared by others and is a knife to the heart. I included clear examples. So I don't see the discouraging stuff you are talking about.

Please share with me one or two of my discouraging posts. Anyone can take up the challenge. You will only find posts where I am correcting false or exaggerated points of view, or stating my own personal preferences which I am entitled to, or talking about politics and business, or even how I am looking to possibly create a global brand. So, I challenge anyone at all to show me my discouraging posts, let's analyse it.

What kind of citizens are Nigerians? I find myself asking the same question everyday.
Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by shegzhkn: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
lol.

@ bolded - Justification for ur country failure.

What is it with you citizens of failed states that makes you feel entitled to compare Uncle Sam with your country??

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2023
shegzhkn:

@ bolded - Justification for ur country failure.

What is it with you citizens of failed states that makes you feel entitled to compare Uncle Sam with your country??
justwise said quite preposterously yesterday that I'm looking for bad news of strangers online, but hasn't been seeing the post of a wanton pessimist and negativist like this one who is more proud of the whitemans land than even the white man wey be the actual Omo onile

He said to strangers and fellow countrymen like him and I quote
''you are one medical emergency away from the morgue''.

Imagine the hate simply based of another person's personal decision, and you still have the indecency to quote me for saying a news item.

I challenge all of you again to produce a clear post like this where I was discouraging anyone from travelling or wishing people evil like this our resident harbinger of evil.

Yea Bob Marley's grandson died but I didn't wish him harm, and thank God my father is above 70 and my mum above 60. No morgue candidates here, na Bob Marley grandson dey the morgue in the heavenly US where people die too, shockingly!

Evil people!

I can't imagine how someone's decision to remain and thrive in his country became their business, offering unsolicited advice based on the state of the country like we dont know abi. The 31 year old died of asthma, it is a news item, I can reference it.

Ki agbalagba ma shey bi omode ti ko ri toy ri. Ojuorolari la ma'n pe won
Treadway:
lol.

[What are your comments about the deafening flagrant negativity about Nigeria? You havent picked up on that? Some here literally say people who choose to stay for reasons best known to them can drop dead at any moment, yet Bob Marley's grandson died of mere asthma, in the heavenly US where no one dies, and everyone lives forever. Lol

at the bolded, evidence of one of those people. So many of them here posting these insane things..imagine wishing your fellow Nigerian death for his choice to remain. Stone cold and evil hearted! Rubbish

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by shegzhkn: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2023
Treadway:
justwise said quite preposterously yesterday that I'm looking for bad news of strangers online, but hasn't been seeing the post of a wanton pessimist and negativist like this one who is more proud of the whitemans land than even the white man wey be the actual Omo onile

He said to strangers and fellow countrymen like him and I quote
''you are one medical emergency away from the morgue''.

Imagine the hate simply based of another person's personal decision, and you still have the indecency to quote me for saying a news item.

I challenge all of you again to produce a clear post like this where I was discouraging anyone from travelling or wishing people evil like this being.

Yea Bob Marley's grandson died but I didn't wish him harm, and thank God my father is above 70 and my mum above 60. No morgue candidates here, na Bob Marley grandson dey the morgue in the heavenly US where people die too, shockingly!

Evil people!

I can't imagine how someone's decision to remain and thrive in his country became their business, offering unsolicited advice based on the state of the country like we dont know abi. The 31 year old died of asthma, it is a news item, I can reference it.

Ki agbalagba ma shey bi omode ti ko ri toy ri. Ojuorolari la ma'n pe won

Honey, are you angry now ?? lol.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Is This Not Hypocrisy? What Do You Think Of This by Treadway: 9:46am On Jan 02, 2023
shegzhkn:

Honey, are you angry now ?? lol.
nah just showing sensible people your stinking hypocrisy.

You can say people can drop dead next minute about your own people here (and I mean that literally, your people can drop dead any minute, not my people)

But

I can't say your car or house is not yours until it is fully paid. That you are only a borrower until you pay up.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indonesia Embassy / Nigerian, Study In Kenya / Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.