Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,926 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets (17820 Views)

Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by AngelGabbyShara(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
*Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby of the year, Donates Gifts to Triplets*

Wife of Ekiti State Governor, Dr Olayemi Oyebanji, in the early hours of Sunday, welcomed the first baby of the year 2023, at the Comprehensive Health Centre, Okeyard, Ise-Ekiti.

The first baby, Adeyemo, was the second child of a 38-year-old bricklayer, Mr Adeyemo Gbenga, and his 32-year-old wife, Mrs Adeyemo Oluwatoyin.
Mrs Yetunde salami, Officer in charge of the health facility, stated that the mother was delivered of the baby at exactly 12:00 am through normal delivery, without any complications and weighed 3.0kilogram at birecounting resenting the gifts, the First Lady congratulated the parents for the bundle of joy and urged them to train up the child in a godly way.

Dr. Oyebanji called on all mothers to take good care of their children by laying a healthy foundation for them through exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months. She also charged them to ensure that they receive all the necessary immunisation at the appropriate time.

"There is nothing I can give that can be enough for the upkeep of the baby but just to start up. Parental effort towards every child's upbringing is quite imperative and such should be done with conscious effort," she added.

She appreciated the officials of the health centre for good work being carried out and urged them to continue in that direction.

In a similar development, Dr. Oyebanji also donated gifts and cash to a mother of triplets at the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital, EKSUTH, Ado-Ekiti.

According to the Chief Medical Director, CMD of the hospital, Prof. Kayode Olabanji, the mother gave birth to the triplets on December 28 and had been in the intensive care department of the hospital.

The babies, two girls and a boy, were born to the family of Mr and Mrs Toba Owoeye.

The parents of the triplets pleaded with the Qife of the Governor to consider them for a job, saying the family is not capable of taking care of the triplets.

Raheem Akingbolu
SA Media to the First Lady of Ekiti State
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02QaPLozcjNBprKrUTjUaM6iQfPz1z4TUMzfHWagc5FDgojynaRMbS6gXVnXeygPTTl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
I can bet that, gift was not up to 200k.

Looking at the faces of couples, I can easily deduct that they were not impressed!

And I can still stand on same grounds to say that, amount donated is not up to one tenth of gold chain on the First Lady’s neck

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one.. thats the norm in Ekiti state.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Coolsperm: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not foolish

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Reporting34(f): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2023
cool
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by cunny88(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
How are they 100% certain that no other person in the whole ekiti state had a child at that same time

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Father4all: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is that the only gift she wants to give the baby? This big men and women are too stingy. No wonder the child's Parents aren't smiling : sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by TastyFriedPussy: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
I pray the baby ends up like ifeanyi.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by GoodCane: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
It is certain that Obi is the next president of Nigeria come 2023

God bless our incoming president peter Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Coinmamax: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Nicepoker(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
We just don't care about population. grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by JoeNL22(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
Beautiful
Obi.......hope you are taking note?
Send a congratulatory message through the Ekiti first lady to the blessed parents. For with Obi, greater nations(Children) are POssible!. Datti's a fact!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by BOLATINUBU01: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
Very good
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by BOLATINUBU01: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not foolish
omo Igbo go get sense

Am Christian and me and my household are voting for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by ImoleNaija: 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Welcome to this beautiful world little Angel.

God bless Ekiti State.

God bless Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Smile4mee01: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Congratulations to the family.
At all at all na him bad.

But I dont personally subscribe to this cheap gesture. What about all the other baby's born in the state, are they not deserving of some gift.

Rather than do this, why not fight for a better healthcare for women and children, why not have goals like 2023- no woman will lose her life or her babys due to pregnancy. Why not create a structure where all nursing mothers are given Pampers, clothes something to ease the burden of having a child for the 1st 3 months.

Our first lady's need to do better if they are to be valued. But they are all 1st beneficires of looted funds hence they look away.

Congratulations to the family, happy.new year.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Luckysbab: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
E be like say Ekiti get special spot reserved on FP. Fair enough though
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Luckysbab: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I can bet that, gift was not up to 200k.

Looking at the faces of couples, I can easily deduct that they were not impressed!

And I can still stand on same grounds to say that, amount donated is not up to one tenth of gold chain on the First Lady’s neck

Na man dey consider the "weight" of him gift. Wetin concern woman, as long as she's celebrated to the end of the earth for giving the gift.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by money121(m): 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
Seen
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Princessdainty(m): 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let's see the gift? Some box of indomie noodles?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by gebest: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nice one Ekiti and Ondo governor wives
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Mccullum: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:

You can only talk about your self not all Yoruba christians, I even doubt it that you're Yoruba.

Religions doesn't create division in Yoruba land since immemorial period.

14 Likes

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by ResidentMUMU: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by HitSong: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
At exactly 12 a.m kee una there

Na 10 seconds dem dey take born abi?

EVEN PERSON WEY DELIVER AROUND 10 PM GO DEY CLAIM 12 AM AND 1ST OF JANUARY BY FORCE grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by faithfull18(f): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
Triplets, wawu, makes sense, I like.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by HitSong: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
Coolsperm:
Ho low ree buu

You think Yorubas are as disunited, hateful and separated like the OSU PIGS?

YORUBAS ARE ONE.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE YORUBA MUSLIM OR CHRISTAIN.

THE USELESS PHRASE WAS ONLY COOKED BY HATEFUL AND JEALOUS OSU PIGS AND IT DOESN'T HOLD WATERS.

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Commissions Southwest Campaign Office In Ondo / Peter Obi Backs Tinubu Government On Electricity Tariff Hike / Ibori Arrested In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.