Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets (17835 Views)

Ekiti First Ring Road Project, Game Changer In My Devt Plan, Says Oyebanji / Governor Oyebanji Pays Courtesy Visit To His Wife, Ekiti First Lady / Meet Olubunmi Adelugba, Ekiti's First Female Speaker (Full Profile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by ashewoboy(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is seun from ekiti? He features almost every news that has to do with ekiti these days.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Speak for yourself....dont speak for all the Christian Yoruba people....bevsue I will support Tinubu ambition

coolSperm na nyanmiri ignore the psychiatric escapee

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:
Beautiful
Obi.......hope you are taking note?
Send a congratulatory message through the Ekiti first lady to the blessed parents. For with Obi, greater nations(Children) are POssible!. Datti's a fact!

why are you forcing the poor guy to do eye service, levelled up with your low IQ. this is 2023
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by JoeNL22(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

why are you forcing the poor guy to do eye service, levelled up with your low IQ. this is 2023
Uncle can you leave my metion and say sumtin better with your High IQ?

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
JoeNL22:

Uncle can you leave my metion and say sumtin better with your High IQ?

I expect you to mention obi should take note in your response

anyone that like you should as a matter of urgency bundle you to a nearby psychiatric before you lose your complete sanity
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by chichriso: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by JoeNL22(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
OkoRemi2023:

I expect you to mention obi should take note in your response

anyone that like you should as a matter of urgency bundle you to a nearby psychiatric before you lose your complete sanity
How I write my message doesn't concern you.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Robenna(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I can bet that, gift was not up to 200k.

Looking at the faces of couples, I can easily deduct that they were not impressed!

And I can still stand on same grounds to say that, amount donated is not up to one tenth of gold chain on the First Lady’s neck

Bro give me 200k

I'll manage godinu
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Robenna:

Bro give me 200k

I'll manage godinu

What service have you rendered to deserve such?

And even if I choose to give such amount, should it be to someone I don’t know from Adam?

Is that how it’s done, or how you beg for money!
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by johnfem321: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
I doubt you are Yoruba.. Yorubas don’t understand the difference between religion and do not discriminate based on religion based on our upbringing and culture..we all grew up together
Coolsperm:
Is ok, but we Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not foolish
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Ballo1292(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Looking at the faces of couples, I can easily deduct that they were not impressed!

And I can still stand on same grounds to say that, amount donated is not up to one tenth of gold chain on the First Lady’s neck

And you brought this your bad attitude enter NEW YEAR? You no dey give sisi yet you get bad mouth to taint good gesture?.
You need deliverance ooo
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ballo1292:

And you brought this your bad attitude enter NEW YEAR? You no dey give sisi yet you get bad mouth to taint good gesture?.
You need deliverance ooo

Irrespective of new or old year, the truth must be said!
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Aguiyimba(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
omo Igbo go get sense

Am Christian and me and my household are voting for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

You wey get sense no fit make common sense
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by rahman3853(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bros u don go to far, dat gift cant b up to 100k. Dont u see in d pix, d first lady seems to b the only 1 hapi and smiling. Whereby d parents should b the one, since the had a baby n had d first lady visit, bt it seems d visit was jst too insignificant to them,
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Thepolo999(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

THis Man
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by tydi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
TastyFriedPussy:
I pray the baby ends up like ifeanyi.

Quit looking for attention and look for senses this new year.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Hadesz11: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
omo Igbo go get sense

D earlier d better for una mugus
Bulaba urchins
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by MasterTeeUSA: 1:04am On Jan 02, 2023
Triplets in this economy? Oga o
I worry more for the children...we need to have kids we can take care of for the sake of the country o
HAPPY NEW YEAR

AngelGabbyShara:
*Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby of the year, Donates Gifts to Triplets*

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02QaPLozcjNBprKrUTjUaM6iQfPz1z4TUMzfHWagc5FDgojynaRMbS6gXVnXeygPTTl&id=100069437032705&mibextid=Nif5oz
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Betterworld001: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Leave him please, He is SANE, so he is talking unbehalf of all SANE & right thinking Yorubas regardless of religious affiliations, not those ones thinking upside down, until they support who will further ruin the nation & later become speechless like Sarki, between, did he deactivate his account? Hope he is okay?Because I've not seen him here for months after his brother was kidnapped under the watch of their C_in_C "darling daddy." Pls if U know him or are close to him, do well to reach out to him & let him know that 54 days from now, he can join us to take back our country.
Ok Nairaland, I've followed as a guest since 2010 and just finally joined today 1st January 2023. Make una clap for Me, I don try. Left for Me, I for continue as guest jare, but for the betterment of our nation, I came onboard to join other SANE Nigerians to ask GOD to give us sound & strong people in the Presidency & to say that if we will be willing & "OBIDIENT", we will eat the goods of our nation(Nigeria) from May 29th, 2023. Isaiah 1: 19. GOD Bless Nigeria, GOD Bless our incoming President & his team His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi/Baba DJ Datti_Dat. The songs he will be releasing after May 29th will make sense more than "Emilokan". Oshie!!!

Speak for yourself....dont speak for all the Christian Yoruba people....bevsue I will support Tinubu ambition [/quote]
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Betterworld001: 1:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Whether it is one naira she gave, a gift is a gift. She had the choice to stay back in Government house & enjoy the money, nobody will sneeze about it. But she decided to give, she has done well. GOD Bless Her. Oya, you, look for other underpriviledged people & show them love too, so GOD can also Bless you. quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=119609688]I can bet that, gift was not up to 200k.

[/quote]
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Anatakuebira: 9:15am On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
omo Igbo go get sense

same here bro.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by BOLATINUBU01: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Anatakuebira:
same here bro.
may God bless you
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Anatakuebira: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
may God bless you
Amen! Bless you too.
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Hadesz11: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
omo Igbo go get sense

Dat sense na yoruba go get am las las
Mugus
Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Kooldame: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
cunny88:
How are they 100% certain that no other person in the whole ekiti state had a child at that same time
They only take note of babies born at govt hospitals

1 Like

Re: Ekiti First Lady Welcomes First Baby Of The Year, Donates Gifts To Triplets by Robenna(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What service have you rendered to deserve such?

And even if I choose to give such amount, should it be to someone I don’t know from Adam?

Is that how it’s done, or how you beg for money!

Oga calm down
The guy was saying that the only thing First lady will give the woman maybe be 200k
Like he was belittling the money

So I replied that if he sees it as small
Then hand me that money, and I Boom

Rest Comrade ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Commissions Southwest Campaign Office In Ondo / Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments / BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.