Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. (862 Views)

Terrorism In South East And The Complicit Silence Of Celebrities / Primate Ayodele: South-East Won’t Get Presidency, Igbo Politicians Are Betrayals / Ekweremadu: IPOB Gives Conditions To Forgive Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. by SirBlack999(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2023
agadez007:
so your problem is that you just want obi to condemn IPOB,will that make you vote him
Obi is an Igbo man and every full blooded Igbo man knows that the killings in the east are all politically motivated,all those sit at home by Ekpa are all sponsored by politicians who want to cut vote in the east,no more no less
Obi have already said if he becomes president he would talk with every agitators
What do you guys really want from obi,for him to pick an Ak-47 and go fight Ugm?

Agade you're deliberately trying to be stupid or you already are. So those innocent lives extinguished by the military aren't worth his time, but he's always the first to talk about issues up north, even call out the Buhari regime on that. Charity begins at home. Why is he running away and can afford to chill with Gumi the terrorist?
Re: The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. by Adaisback(f): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Stupid boy. Tell me one thing that soldier woman dis wrong to you stupid boys that you kidnapped her? This is just the beginning. With what you idiots use my eyes to see ? I pity you not. Kanu brought in the ant infested firewood and instead for my people to dispose it, they went to the bush and bring in more so enjoy the ant bite in peace. Ndi soldiers, carry go! We say no to IPOB in Igbo land. Do everything you can to release my sister dear Nigeria soldiers. As for those brainwashed terrorists that call themselves ESN, deal with them mercilessly, let them come out and fight man to man. No one should cry wolf o. You all know what Nigeria soldiers are capable of doing, yet you naked and raped their member, whatever we see, let's enjoy it like that.
Re: The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. by agadez007(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2023
SirBlack999:

Agade you're deliberately trying to be stupid or you already are. So those innocent lives extinguished by the military aren't worth his time, but he's always the first to talk about issues up north, even call out the Buhari regime on that. Charity begins at home. Why is he running away and can afford to chill with Gumi the terrorist?
Mr kodilinye,I didn’t insult you please,so don’t use that language on me
I know for sure not every Igbo/igboid will vote obi but stop with the false accusations already,why are you not blaming other governors that served with Obi,Okorocha,Sullivan chime etc
I don’t see you guys blaming Atiku for boko haram or Tinubu for the skull mining rampaging the south west,why should obi take the blames for IPOB or violence in the east ?
Re: The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. by anthony533(m): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2023
SilverOrLead:
The lives of ordinary innocent Igbo masses don't matter to Obi, IPOB or the political elite.

Is Obi the sitting president or Governor?
Re: The Implicating Silence Of Obi, Intellectuals, And Other Igbo Politicians. by TheEndless: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
He knows all those things.

He has come to the conclusion that the only solution is to GRAB POWER, not to talk.

Speaking daily against Army will only make things more dangerous.

Till you become President and reorganise the Security Architecture with your men, you have to be as wise as a serpent.

Once you enter May 29th, you can revisit all those files since 2015.
The only sensible comment so far. Afon.já Mozulem pigs think say na by to create multiple anti-Obi threads for NL. As it is now, Obi has no power to do anything until he becomes the Commander in Chief angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasted For Posting Fake Pdp Campaign Rally Pictures / South South Poll Results By Bantupage / Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.