Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? (860 Views)

Obidients, Is This Really True? / Dear Nigerians, Is This really the hand of an 82 year old? "Nnamdi Kanu asks' / Nigeria Now Tops South Africa As The Continent's Biggest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Omniknowest(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Going through my Facebook feed I saw a post that claim the south America and Africa were once single continent before the continental drift occurs..

the post
"Ancient history and mysteries. Do you know that Africa and South America were once together, but were split apart by the formation of a diverging plate boundary. This is confirmed by matches between the rocks and fossils of the two continents. Plate motion, not continents drifting, explains this. The two continents are still moving away from each other today.

Guys kindly click this link below to subscribe to our youtube channel

https://m.youtube.com/@oversabi2023

1 Like

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by orikoku: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wow... Learning.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Felimax(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Not impossible!

1 Like

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by MrColdsweat: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Not just the two, all the continents.

Google the word "pangea"

4 Likes

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Linda1999: 1:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Very possible
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by jumper524(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
If all of them join, then there are few countries with access to ocean
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by illicit(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes of course
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by WibusJaga: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
Make USA just drift & come and jam Nigeria. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by christejames(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go and read about the continental drift theory
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by kenny714433(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Just like Madagascar is drifting away from Africa
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by tungamaje: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yeah, I have a geography book that said Madagascar was part of the African chunk before parting and continues drifting away from the mother continent
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by DispatcherLagos: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
I wish they never split, Lagos could have been landlocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by kollinzgee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Wooow looks like its true,the both continents look like parts of a puzzle.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by kollinzgee(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Make urchins no go catch you ooohh,be careful what you wish for.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by SodiumValproate: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
cool
The way my penis was drifting inside the last vagina I penetrated.. oh boy! cool
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by BloomingDale(f): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by YeeboMuslim: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Osu and their obsession with Lagos sha grin grin
Nah why God make your barren enclave land locked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by VeryWickedGoat: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes nau.
Afonja were just packing cocaine free of charge back then. What rubbish?! 😡 Na me con use axe take divide am so dat my brothers can be the sole importers.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Osariemen12: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
I'll only take them serious when Tinubu and his supporters drift and move away from Nigeria. At least, let them join Liberia.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Creamypie(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omniknowest:
Going through my Facebook feed I saw a post that claim the south America and Africa were once single continent before the continental drift occurs..

the post
"Ancient history and mysteries. Do you know that Africa and South America were once together, but were split apart by the formation of a diverging plate boundary. This is confirmed by matches between the rocks and fossils of the two continents. Plate motion, not continents drifting, explains this. The two continents are still moving away from each other today.

sure. It was some fissure on the earths to k bottom and shifts in crusts... Long b4 Adam and eve
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by okeysoninv: 2:20pm On Jan 29, 2023
geology says so.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by BloomingDale(f): 2:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
WibusJaga:
Make USA just drift & come and jam Nigeria. grin

Goes to show you how superior the white man is compared to your shithole country.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2023
"The earth was divided by God"

According to Genesis 10:25 and 1 Chronicles 1:19, it was during the time of Peleg that the earth was divided after the failure of the Tower of Babel and confusion of languages. God divided the continents to scatter humans.

The continent of Pangaea was split into the modern continents we have today. That is why the whole Earth can still be fixed together into a round ball along with all the Islands.
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by DMerciful(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
Almost all the continents were one before. You can still fit them perfectly together, just look at their edges and the adjorning continent
Omniknowest:

the post

Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by techWriter3: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
Not just the two, all the containers
Re: Is This Really True Guys That The Two Continent Are One Before? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
Yes.

(1) (Reply)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Lagos State Government And APC Show Of Shame! / Father Dies While Fighting Driver Who Allegedly Defiled Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.