Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

I Don’t Want To Die – Teni Reveals Why She Embarked On Weight Loss Journey (vide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Want To Die – Teni Reveals Why She Embarked On Weight Loss Journey (vide (511 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Shocker: Teni Reveals When She Is Getting Married And Whom She Wants To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want To Die – Teni Reveals Why She Embarked On Weight Loss Journey (vide by EMMAJOSH: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, better known as Teni, has revealed why she embarked on a weight loss journey.
Teni debuted a transformation body that got Netizens talking. In a video making rounds on social media, the singer disclosed that she was weighing two hundred and sixty pounds because she ate anything she liked.

However, she realised that her excessive weight gain could lead to death. She started working on shredding off her weight.

In a melodious rendition and picture collage, Tensi said: This is me at 260 pounds. i dey chop anything I like and I kon realize say you only get oneREAD MORE

Re: I Don’t Want To Die – Teni Reveals Why She Embarked On Weight Loss Journey (vide by Conwarden: 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
.Hmmm . . .

Obesity . . . the only self-inflicted affliction, it leads to all sorts of health issues.

Less than 1% of obesity in people is due to a very rare gene disorder. The rest are self-inflicted.

Body shaming obese people is wrong . . . but let's watch what we eat sha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!. SLOW, PAINFUL AND UNTIMELY DEATH FOR PARENTS WHO SEND THEIR WARDS TO HK TO LEARN YAHOO

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Speaks Pidgin English Telling NBA Players He Was Told Not To Go Crazy / Last Minute Exposé! Nnamdi Kanu Daughter Expose Biafra Agitators Working With S / “I Am A Goddess In Human Form” Cross Dresser James Brown Brags With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.