Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss (48557 Views)

Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo / Chika Ike: I Was Rejected From Birth By My Father Because He Didn’t Want A Girl / Is This Why P-square’s Family Didn’t Want Peter Okoye To Marry Lola Omotayo??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by ebukajay184: 5:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Popular Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata (a.k.a. Teni) has explained the reason behind her dramatic weight loss, IGBERETV reports.

In December, 2022, Teni surprised her fans when she shared photos of her weight loss. The plus-size singer revealed that she lost 75 pounds without surgery.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Sunday, she shared a video with a song she composed, showing her weight loss journey, and explaining reason for her weight loss.

In the video, ‘Uyo meyo’ crooner said she feared for her health. Teni said she didn’t want to die.

She said;

“I realised you only have one life. Me, I don’t want to die. If you need inspiration, look at me.

“Impossible is nothing!! Happy new year 23.”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm3ylCiBGPM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by jeffizy(m): 5:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Good for her to finally see reasons for her to reduce the weight.

She and Eniola Badmus are both inspirational.

165 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by God1000(m): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Wow, such magical transformation, she really worked on her body

This means fat people are not comfortable with their bodies

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Aareakinwunmi(m): 5:12am On Jan 02, 2023
To all my fatties in the house, learn from this.

No one is trying to body shame you, as an obese individual, you are liable to a lot of severe debilitating diseases like diabetes, stroke and heart problems.

Make it one of your resolutions this year, to drop some extra weight.

235 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Ahmed0336(m): 5:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
To all my fatties in the house, learn from this.

No one is trying to body shame you, as an obese individual, you are liable to a lot of severe debilitating diseases like diabetes, stroke and heart problems.

Make it one of your resolutions this year, to drop some extra weight.

That's just it o.
You've said it all, I hope they listen and act as well.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Righteousness2(m): 5:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Teni said her main reason was that she didn't want to Die.
In other words, She did all that to avoid Physical death, which is a good thing.

If Humans will do everything possible to avoid mere Physical death, then you Must take a Bold Decision to Do Everything possible to Escape and avoid the Main Death which is Hell Fire. Because

As you take away the Physical weight, make sure to take away the Load and weight of sin which is ONLY available by doing away with sin, total Believe and Surrendering to Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Because it does not matter what you do to please this Flesh, if you Miss Heaven, you have Wasted your life.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Zonefree(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2023
So, all those "Big, Bold and Proud" brouhaha are just to deceive the gullibles

Well, my own is God should please bless All slim Nigerian girls for me this year. Their going out and coming in are blessed.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by usecondom(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Tell me something
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Tonypen247(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Interesting

Preventing obesity is something we must be conscious of because it isn't healthy living. It's a good thing she did realise that. smiley

Health is wealth.

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research assistance

5 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Tonypen247(m): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
In other words, She did all that to avoid Physical death, which is a good thing.

If Humans will do everything possible to avoid mere Physical death, then you Must take a Bold Decision to Do Everything possible to Escape and avoid the Main Death which is Hell Fire. Because

As you take away the Physical weight, make sure to take away the Load and weight of sin which is ONLY available by doing away with sin, total Believe and Surrendering to Lordship of JESUS Christ.

Because it does not matter what you do to please this Flesh, if you Miss Heaven, you have Wasted your life.

On point

Self-salvation is for man, his immediate task.

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by southsouthking(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Health is wealth.
Makanaki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Wish urchins had the same wisdom. Because how can any sane person be following people that will lead them to destruction

16 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Klington: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2023
cool
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by sadiyamuhammad: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by drizslim(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Good a thing she lost the pounds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Jayboi(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Teni of my dreams. Finally the Teni I envisioned. Keep up dear.
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by kerry57: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Good u know that u weren't initially okay. It good that u realized early.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by OBALOLA55(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2023
God1000:
Wow, such magical transformation, she really worked on her body
grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by othermen: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Obesity can be morbid. It’s not to be glamorized. While I am glad for Teni’s realization, I believe she has a responsibility to be careful; and it is great she has now chosen to be an ambassador for being healthy, but it appears she has to be more responsible in the role. All of what she has said has not provided so much indication as to how she naturally achieved her new body. It's likely many would think she achieved it through prolonged starvation.

But such prolonged starvation is even more likely to lead to death quicker, than obesity will. If she did naturally, She must have maintained a certain diet which is probably not natural. Sharing a diet, or your workout plans that aided the achievement would be great.

enough of story

The issue is even if her transformation is natural and born of her own personal effort, which I significantly doubt; she is creating unhealthy targets for folks on the big side. Just like Korra Obidi body transformation after her child's delivery. Several husbands thought their wives were lazy, many women desired to return to the pre-pregnant body shape. Starved themselves of essential nutrients and collapsed into sorrow or death.

14 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by juman(m): 7:35am On Jan 02, 2023
She became young girl.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by oyichi: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2023
If don't want to die, vote labour party, stay away from ancestral spirits

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by superlanny(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
I am happy for her, it's a tough decision to make and harder to achieve. This life sweet abeg, congratulations dear, your heart will be grateful for this choice.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
Congratulations teni, prevention is better than cure. You look fabulous, welldone!

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by oluwaseyi0: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
All this big bold and beautiful are just deception

Another massive deception still ongoing is claiming she did it through the gym grin grin grin

Gym is a gradual process, hers is instantaneous the news of her new shape just hit the internet, no one saw when she lost 30 or 40 or 50 which will have been very visible

She just wake up one morning and loose 75, her weight loss surgery doctor did a great job

Don't let online people decieve you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by juman(m): 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
A moderate fat size is not bad.

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by goldenchild03: 7:36am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=119623173]Popular Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata (a.k.a. Teni) has explained the reason behind her dramatic weight loss, IGBERETV reports.

In December, 2022, Teni surprised her fans when she shared photos of her weight loss. The plus-size singer revealed that she lost 75 pounds without surgery.

Taking to her Instagram handle on Sunday, she shared a video with a song she composed, showing her weight loss journey, and explaining reason for her weight loss.

In the video, ‘Uyo meyo’ crooner said she feared for her health. Teni said she didn’t want to die.

She said;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm3ylCiBGPM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Wow!
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by nairalee(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2023
OBESITY is not normal
OBESITY is not funny
OBESITY is not healthy

I'm happy she's doing this, hopefully this will save someone else out there. If Teni can do it, yes u can

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by EmmaLege: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2023
shocked
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2023
One day of course we must die.
Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by TriCee: 7:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Good for her. Nothing good in overweight

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Blaqputin(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Righteousness2:

U always have a narrative.
Rest abeg

10 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss by Gagarlord: 7:39am On Jan 02, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's son pictured with a policeman holding a gun (Photo) / Timaya Takes A Trip To Warri By Road As Airlines Complained Of Weather / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.