Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food (1284 Views)

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / How LUTH Officials Conspired With Brother’s Lover To Hide, Loot Him: Sister / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by efelicity: 6:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
My step-mom invited me to visit them today, this happened two days ago. I was glad so I planned not to cook because I believe there would be morethan enough to eat.

Fastfoward to yesterday my step-bro gave me an unusual urgent call to meet him. When I finally arrived, he played a recorded voice note of his mother and sister planning on how to poison food they will give me. I'm still in shock; shocked to my bone marrow. I'm afraid to tell my mother because she must confront my step-mom but my step-bro pleaded I should keep it secret.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod dominique
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hmmn
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Karen2024(f): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
So did you cook?
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by efelicity: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
Karen2024:
So did you cook?
Why not?
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Righteousness2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank God for your brother.
The Heart of human evil and Desperately wicked!
It takes JESUS Christ uproot the root of Wickedness.

That is why we Admonish all to Conciously hold GOD , be spiritual and be Prayerful.
If you Spiritually Connected, he will always find a way to reveal and save you from the plans of the Wicked.

5 Likes

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by VeryWickedSimp: 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
You still have to go there and beg both of them to spare your life.

8 Likes

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Karen2024(f): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
efelicity:
Why not?
You for go chop what your step-mom prepared for youcheesy
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
Thank God for your brother.
The Heart of human evil and Desperately wicked!
It takes JESUS Christ uproot the root of Wickedness.

That is why we Admonish all to Conciously hold GOD , be spiritual and be Prayerful.
If you Spiritually Connected, he will always find a way to reveal and save you from the plans of the Wicked.
Going by your reasoning pattern... Deborah and other slained servant of god were not Spiritual and prayerful enough?

Or your god couldn't save them despite their spiritual and prayerful life?...
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by CandyOps(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
You still have to go there and beg both of them to spare your life.

If to say Na relationship matter be this it would be considered a SIMP move.

Hmmm

As for me, I'll play along. Attend the meeting and have my wife taste the food first. I'll feed her and then feed her mum. If them no gree eat am then the main wahala go burst.

Meanwhile police go de for van dey await my call

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by God1000(m): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Wicked stepmother

Thank God they didn't succeed

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Tallesty1(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2023

I suggest you go and eat the food.

Just to be certain.
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2023
This jobless fellow and his endless tales

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by ahnie: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2023
Blows vuvuzuela.
The next world cup should be played in abakaliki.
Ishilove what do you think?

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Ishilove: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
ahnie:
Blows vuvuzuela.
The next world cup should be played in abakaliki.
Ishilove what do you think?
I concur, although I prefer Aba

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by ahnie: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ishilove:

I concur, although I prefer Aba
They will do wuruwuru in ABA and bribe the bu la Blu VAR.
What's your take if I suggest airforce1 who's a good striker should rep burkinafaso?

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Ganjafama(m): 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
CandyOps:

If to say Na relationship matter be this it would be considered a SIMP move.

Hmmm

As for me, I'll play along. Attend the meeting and have my wife taste the food first. I'll feed her and then feed her mum. If them no gree eat am then the main wahala go burst.

Meanwhile police go de for van dey await my call
Did you read the post at all? It's his step mother, not his mother inlaw

4 Likes

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by akaleb2015(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2023
If your step mother calls you again tell her that you would not be available give her one tangible reason you will not come and every body is a suspect now
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Richy4(m): 6:15am On Jan 02, 2023
Did u collect the recordings at all?
If not, just collect it...not for blackmail but incase embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Leave the house asap.
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by ATEAMS: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Eat together with them ....
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by anthonyuncle(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
collect the voice note,
go there with some persons - ask these persons to secretly stay outside,
collect the food or whatever they offer you,
call in the people you took to her place,
force her and her daughter to swallow whatever they offered you.

you need to expose and take them out because if poisoning you today doesn't work, they'll look for another way/ time to take you out.

1 Like

Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Airforce1(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
ahnie:

They will do wuruwuru in ABA and bribe the bu la Blu VAR.
What's your take if I suggest airforce1 who's a good striker should rep burkinafaso?

Lol
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by ahnie: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2023
Airforce1:

Lol
Hello chukaa
Re: My Step-mother And Her Daughter Conspired To Poison My Food by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
ahnie:

Hello chukaa
hi , how are you

Happy new year

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Sarah Baartman ( Viewers Discretion) / Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti / I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.