Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti (1266 Views)

Police Officer Snatches Another Man’s Wife, Detains Son For Challenging Him / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Prestar(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
Drama as pastor snatches and impregnates choir master’s wife in Ekiti

The founder of Christ High Commission Church, Araromi-Ugbesi, in Omuo-Oke, Ekiti State, Pastor Noah Abraham, has been allegedly accused of snatching and impregnating the wife of his choirmaster.

The pastor who has been arrested by the Ekiti State Police Command was also accused of kidnapping over nine persons including minors.

He was arrested by the police in collaboration with the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP).

Recall that the cleric was arrested on April 27, 2022, in Omuo-Ekiti, after he converged over 40 persons in a camp and collected the sum of N310,000 from each of them as a ticket fee to heaven, but was granted bail by a Magistrate Court.

However, on Thursday, November 17, 2023, he was again arrested by the Ekiti State Police Command in collaboration with NAPTIP, for the alleged kidnapping of over nine persons including minors and impregnating his choir coordinator’s wife.

The choir coordinator of the church identified as Dare Ikuenayo, while accusing the cleric of snatching and impregnating the mother of his three children, said he told him that she had the gift of prophecy and she should allow her to stay with him.

Ikuenayo said: “I joined the church in Kabba, Kogi State, but one day, the pastor called me and notified me that my wife had a gift of prophecy that I should allow her to stay with him for a month and work for God which I obliged.

“Suddenly, I noticed that my wife was not even willing to see or talk to me. While I was trying to raise my eyebrows, the pastor announced in the church that he had taken my wife and no one could take her from him. I tried my best to no avail until he impregnated her and moved her into his house fully.”

Another old woman, who is the elder sister to Pastor Abraham, alleged that he took almost a million naira from her on different occasions on the account that he wanted to cleanse her of evil spirits

A 27-year-old man, who was already working in an unnamed company where he was given an official vehicle, was asked to resign and kept in the camp without a specific mission.

One of the pastors in the church, who had a similar ordeal but spoke on condition of anonymity to Vanguard, said: “The message then was purity. When I heard that message, that gave me the courage to say that I had found a place, not until things started going wrong.

“He told me that my wife, whom we have been married for over 30 years, has 21 evil spirits and I had to send her away.

“At the initial stage, I asked her to go. Later, I was asked to bring her back and made a lot of sacrifices which involved lots of money.

“He said she had a curse which will require me to remove with money. My three children were with him. My firstborn, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, studied Human Physiology and was already working. He was asked to resign because an edifice was coming down from heaven.

“His son was also withdrawn from the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, along with other children. My daughter, who was an undergraduate student at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, was asked to come down with my people in Kaduna. About 18 of us came down, celebrating that there was a programme coming on.

Speaking on the allegations, Pastor Abraham said the arrest by the police was meaningless, noting that he has fulfilled his mission on earth, which was to open a new phase of converts to his sender.

His words: “I rejoice because, for 42 years, I was trained for the work of 14 weeks. Until the first day of the assignment was concluded, nobody could pull down this church. When I started the second phase of my job on earth, they brought me here that I was to collect three things from people to stop the second phase. It gives me joy and my father is happy in heaven.

“I have spoken a lot and after I depart from this planet, there will be a sign all over the earth. This is what I want everybody to listen to. My mission, that has been completed, is to open up a new phase, which is the last one on this planet. I’m happy because it has been fulfilled.”

When contacted, the spokesman for the Ekiti State Police Command, DSP Sunday Abutu said the investigation was ongoing in collaboration with NAPTIP, adding that the police would move to the next line of action.

The specific line of action has yet to be disclosed as at the time of filing this report.

Source: https:///drama-as-pastor-snatches-and-impregnates-choir-masters-wife-in-ekiti/

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by atiku4President(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2023
Is this not what people call Affiliate Marketing? It could happen in different forms
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Lovemeharder(f): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2023
All these end time pastors gathering and deceiving people all In the name of church. Mtcheeew...
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Dexy4yah(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
“He told me that my wife, whom we have been married for over 30 years, has 21 evil spirits and I had to send her away.

“At the initial stage, I asked her to go. Later, I was asked to bring her back and made a lot of sacrifices which involved lots of money

The choir master is a fool...woman you have been married with for 30yrs...pastor said you should send her away and you accepted.
I for like knack that choir master better plank for head

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by MMWandali: 1:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
I blame the people who continue to attend the so called church even after he extorted them of "Ticket to Heaven" fees

They deserve it
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Shalommy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2023
Na see finish pastor. All na signs and wonders. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Rexymania(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2023
May God open our eyes. Church na scam

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by oglalasioux(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2023
Church is the den of the worst of human beings. Once a person's name starts with pastor or reverend be sure that 90% of the time the person is a chronic scammer.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Naybahood(m): 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ekiti state and sex related news !!

SMH
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by richiemcgold: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2023
This one na Yahoo Yahoo pastor na!
He did not only snatch choirmaster's wife, he also defrauded other church members of their money.

Everything na double double

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Namaster: 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2023
Dumb people will always be dumb.

I'm sure that's not the first time he's bleeped someone's wife in that church. Yet the dumb people continue to flock into his business centre.

Idiots sow seed in his church. Pastor sowed his seed in their wives.

Funny thing about this is that if he should be released TODAY, you will still find a shocking number of dumb folks in his church on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
It can only be there....

Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Karlifate: 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2023
atiku4President:
Is this not what people call Affliate Marketing? It could happen in different forms

LMAO! 😂😂
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Karlifate: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2023

“At the initial stage, I asked her to go. Later, I was asked to bring her back and made a lot of sacrifices which involved lots of money.

“He said she had a curse which will require me to remove with money. My three children were with him. My firstborn, a graduate of Ambrose Alli University, studied Human Physiology and was already working. He was asked to resign because an edifice was coming down from heaven.

“His son was also withdrawn from the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, along with other children. My daughter, who was an undergraduate student at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi, was asked to come down with my people in Kaduna. About 18 of us came down, celebrating that there was a programme coming on.

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

I hope the children has learnt how to take independent decision & not inherit indecisiveness
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Obakoolex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2023
oguntolabiodun:
If you need someone to speak with concern the issues that boarders you which is affecting your mental health, please call 0700 027 7364 now and share the pressure.

Should you do not have airtime to call, just do well to flash the number 0700 027 7364 and they will call you back because you wellbeing is their priority.
God bless people like you. Welldone
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2023
As long as the congregation endures and remaineth Seed time and harvest shall never cease. Alas pastor sow his seed in Choir masters wife.
Re: Drama As Pastor Snatches And Impregnates Choir Master’s Wife In Ekiti by Evolutionism: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2023
grin grin grin

Country of Special Nuisances.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Mama/grandma, I Non Wow Forget You. / Would You Accept A Job Where You Had To Be Away From Home Living In Hotels / I Am Fed Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.