Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,553 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines (1225 Views)

Pastors Who Prophesied Tinubu Would Not Be President / Who Actually Is Tinubu's Running Mate - Vice President (Check Facts) / With Governor Wike As Vice President, Check This Statistics Of Voters Out(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by agadez007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
President of irabiji town union

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by Didijiji: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombiedients:

Put your money and we shall see the real mumu soon
hahaha Olodo
President of Afonja republic or where

cheesy
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by KingKO22: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
All these Pandora Obituary pigs and their chest beating on top of their cowardice

Someone challenge you for 500k or 1m as the money he can afford the useless Obipigs are placing 5m

At least he offered what he can afford first then if that's too small for you why indicating intention ?
Olofo ni awon flatinoooos yi oo

1 Like

Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
I'm the new mod, so make una send the money to me cos seun and co na my brothers and dem dey club rn.

Make una no forget add charges o.
Heck Folks!!!
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by techWriter3: 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2023
Zombidients will never have that
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by IDENNAA(m): 12:07am On Jan 02, 2023
kingmaster2009:

Op, most of the MOD are Nyamiri people....they are open supporters of Obi. So, don't risk your money with any MOD ....because even though Jagaban become the president..., you might not have your money back....

You are scared he would lose. What kind of a foolish person would bet their money on a sinking ship ?

I would drop $500 with Seun Nairaland owner. I am waiting
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by IDENNAA(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2023
KingKO22:
All these Pandora Obituary pigs and their chest beating on top of their cowardice

Someone challenge you for 500k or 1m as the money he can afford the useless Obipigs are placing 5m

At least he offered what he can afford first then if that's too small for you why indicating intention ?
Olofo ni awon flatinoooos yi oo

I said I will drop $500 with Seun, since the guy who placed the wager doesn't live in the United states.
Re: Let Us Bet :- Tinubu Would Be President.... Check The Guidelines by IDENNAA(m): 12:13am On Jan 02, 2023
You Tinubu agberos claimed we had no balls ba ? Let's see has the balls, now !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!labour Party Has Won Cross River State Presidential Election / Was Elections In Nasarawa,adamawa And Kaduna Rigged? / Igbos Need To Play National Politics Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.