Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku (16335 Views)

G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / Reno Omokri The Irrelevant Treacherous Political Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by gigabyte13: 7:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Chaiiiiiiiii
Dis meeting really pain Atiku team ooo
As e dey pain dem
E dey sweet us
As e dey sweet us
E dey pain dem.............
Wereys are busy tracking, trailing, trolling each other, instead of telling Nigerians what they can do....
One suddenly start flying from one crusade ground to another like an Evangelist. O ga ooooooo
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Shikini: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu is a thief and a liar

1 Like

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Menclothing: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2023
The only desperate politician I k ow is Atiku contesting since 1992 with over 4 parties

1 Like

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by emperor863(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2023
StreetFight:

You never see Olosho wey dey preach the Gospel before? And while preaching from house to house, she go still dey Bleep men from house to house. E be like say you never Bleep Jehovah Witness or Celestial or Pentecostal girl wey dey preach from house to house. May God forgive me

For your lies, I pray God does not forgive you. Have you seen a celestial church member doing house to house preaching? A lot of you on this noble forum are nothing but poorly educated children born in hate and fed with lies by frustrated parents from the sad end of Nigeria.

At the appropriate time, Nairaland will be forced to transform to a more responsible organization where members can not hide under apparent anonymous mantra. The other alternative is to bring it down. In any society, there are rewards and sanctions for members actions and inaction.

1 Like

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Nchenches: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2023
This one from Shuaibu is the greatest reason why no saner Nigerian will want to have Bola Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

Quote:
"Tinubu, a man who is yet to explain to Nigerians his ignoble role in the infamous heroine trafficking case which led to his forfeiture of $460,000, is a treacherous man who is more of a dealer than a leader. He will trade off all his loyalists for power. “
Unquote.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Nchenches: 8:16am On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Atiku talking about treacherous past? grin grin grin

Can someone please remind Atiku that his name should be changed to “Treacherous” if the past should be brought to table!

Seems old age is taking a toll on Atiku, and he can barely remember how treacherous, corrupt and greedy , he was in office!

Is sad that Atiku can even mention the word “Treacherous “ without guilt.

A vice President who woefully failed for 8 years and was just a furniture in the Government house. Same vice President, whose Boss attested that his affinity for money is never seen before on Earth.

Same failure, whose only achievements in 8 years was to sell the nations assets to cronies, in the name of privatization!

Same Atiku who was using publicly funds to satisfy his sexual urge. Does Atiku think Nigerians don’t know how much of the Nations wealth he lavished on Genevieve Nnaji?

Atiku should please tender an apology for using the word “treacherous”
Was Atiku talking? Shuaibu was talking. Develop more sense.
Vote the best, vote Peter Obi.
Atiku is even preferable to your Muslim-Muslim ticket involving an ex drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, and his Boko Haram sympathizer VP, Shettima. Nigeria's Taliban in the making.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Murphyenemuwe: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2023
He dried up Lagos and Lagos is in this present condition. He should please come dry up Nigeria including your state.
G00DHardDick:

How deceptive!

Tinubu of 40 years ago isn't the same Tinubu of today. Health wise he isn't fit. I don't want to talk about his drug case and how he dried up Lagos State treasurey and he's still milking it dry till today.

I also don't want to talk about the fact that there are speculation that he never went to sch nor claim who he said he was. What's the name of his primary school and university he attended? Who were his classmates?

I don't even want to talk about his political life yet, if he did so well why does he always have to visit France and UK for medical treatment? Does this mean he couldn't build hospitals in Lagos? Have you ever seen a foreign governor or mayor visiting Nigeria for medical treatment?
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Murphyenemuwe: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2023
We're miles behind advanced countries when it comes to health and constant planning and execution would take us to that promised Land. And there are hospitals in Lagos better than the one in your state.
G00DHardDick:

How deceptive!

Tinubu of 40 years ago isn't the same Tinubu of today. Health wise he isn't fit. I don't want to talk about his drug case and how he dried up Lagos State treasurey and he's still milking it dry till today.

I also don't want to talk about the fact that there are speculation that he never went to sch nor claim who he said he was. What's the name of his primary school and university he attended? Who were his classmates?

I don't even want to talk about his political life yet, if he did so well why does he always have to visit France and UK for medical treatment? Does this mean he couldn't build hospitals in Lagos? Have you ever seen a foreign governor or mayor visiting Nigeria for medical treatment?
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Murphyenemuwe: 8:28am On Jan 02, 2023
No saner Nigerian? I understand the word sane is relative
Nchenches:
This one from Shuaibu is the greatest reason why no saner Nigerian will want to have Bola Tinubu as president of Nigeria.

Quote:
"Tinubu, a man who is yet to explain to Nigerians his ignoble role in the infamous heroine trafficking case which led to his forfeiture of $460,000, is a treacherous man who is more of a dealer than a leader. He will trade off all his loyalists for power. “
Unquote.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Obinoscopy(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2023
seunmsg:

There will be no public endorsement. However, agreement was reached. The G-5 governors will work for Tinubu. That’s the only realistic option in front of them as there is no alternative.

Only two candidates can realistically win the election. Since Atiku is not an option for them, Tinubu is the only person they can support. Supporting Peter Obi will not make Peter Obi win and they know it. With or without G-5, Obi should win Abia, Enugu and Rivers. He’s never going to win Benue and Oyo with or without G-5.

Again, making a public endorsement of Tinubu will not be good at this point and can even be counterproductive. Some northerners may see it as a southern gang up against Atiku while APC members in G-5 states may think their ambition is being sacrificed for the presidential candidate. The possible problem it could cause is why Atiku’s camp is insisting and shouting that Tinubu met with G-5. So you see, the denial from APC and G-5 is just to forestall all these possible problems.

More consultations and sensitization will be done on all sides while they keep working for Tinubu quietly without any official announcement. This is high wire politics.
All these are wishes you coined up in your head. The truth will be revealed this January.

1 Like

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by franudi: 9:18am On Jan 02, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Nicenixon: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2023
Wetin Musa no go see for this election time
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by omokab: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2023
The same Atiku that BAT helped with ACN ticket when he had problem with pdp is now calling him been treacherous. Between tinubu and Atiku who is more dangerous in getting power since the time of Abiola till date ? We all know your impact during abiola,obasanjo till date in becoming the president . This is tinubu first time so we can't see him been too power drunk.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
omokab:
The same Atiku that BAT helped with ACN ticket when he had problem with pdp is now calling him been treacherous. Between tinubu and Atiku who is more dangerous in getting power since the time of Abiola till date ? We all know your impact during abiola,obasanjo till date in becoming the president . This is tinubu first time so we can't see him been too power drunk.

Tinubu on his knees.
Tinubu:: Sir please have mercy on me,the North I had all my hope on, have rejected me,even with all my desperate Muslim-muslim agenda, please I need you to have mercy on me so I can get Votes from the South and MB.
Wike!!! Come dis man,so after you work against our own Broda,Your own Broda Jona for a collosal failure, you come here begin dey beg abi,you think se we mumu like you emilokan Urchins abi,get out from this place now before I do you something.
Tinubu!!! Please my people, we are brothers,let's blublubla blablublu together.
Wike!!!see as him dey smell piss piss,come Makinde carry your brother comot here before I go break him head for here oo angry.
After you work against our own to install a collosal failure,you think se we go Support you ba angry

Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Msn4barca(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Teachers are urgently needed at Mj edu Tutorial center, No 40, Upper floor GBENGA Cole complex, Beside Midaz pharmacy building, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo state.

*Subject teachers such as:*
English.
Chemistry.
Physics.
Account.
Government.
Literature in English.
Mathematics.
Economics, etc.

Qualification. Minimum of NCE holder in any of the above listed subject. Bsc/Bed can also apply.
Contact us via WhatsApp 08034420428..
Kindly visit us with your written application letter starting from today, January 3rd, 2023. Time. 9am prompt...
*Complement of the season..*
Mj educational center..
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by AndyCole16(m): 12:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
StreetFight:

You never see Olosho wey dey preach the Gospel before? And while preaching from house to house, she go still dey Bleep men from house to house. E be like say you never Bleep Jehovah Witness or Celestial or Pentecostal girl wey dey preach from house to house. May God forgive me
Why adding Jehovah's witnesses to these? I think it's very unnecessary.
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by alimiadedayo1: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sannisege:
Fvck Atiku. Any southerner that votes for Atiku will never rise above any Fulani man. He or she and their generations will always play second fiddle to Fulani
in jesus name I return it back to you unless you retract your statement
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Igbojew: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jostoman:
BAT pikin
That one na sacrificial lamb...............I am that Igbo Jew
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Suleiman45(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
G00DHardDick:

How deceptive!

is it possible for a person to occupy any position without ssce or bsc p hd
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by Bryan88(m): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2023
ElSudani:

Asiwaju lokan. Obi failed in Anambra, we cannot afford to have a mediocre administrator as president.
ewu...u are not even from Anambra
Re: G-5: Tinubu’s Treacherous Political Past Hunting Him, Says Atiku by GoodCane: 3:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Suleiman45:
is it possible for a person to occupy any position without ssce or bsc p hd

Exactly. Tinubu lack those and can't occupy Such position. However, you still haven't answered my questions on that comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers’ Killing: Okuama Community Leader Accuses Nigerian Army Of Mass Killing / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG / Atiku Paid $10m To 10 Generals To Overthrow President Buhari – Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.