Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi (62919 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Mune: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the first time i am agreeing with Reno. I think he is starting to come back to his old self.

The Counter-statement from APC was needless. Mr Bayo Onanuga the APC spokeperson should always learn to keep his emotion in-check. It is not everything you dish out responds to. Little little things like these piss people off, especially like me. If PDP decide not to respond to the endorsement just like APC. Then the joke is on APC.

Olusegun Obasanjo has the right to endorse anyone or anybody. Terming his endorsement useless is an overdo. It makes no sense. The yorubas and well meaning Nigerians aint complaining. We wish him well.

That's why PDP is a worthless opposition. They are so cold and always on the defensive like a party in power.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2023
Baba Iyabo is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He should go and sit down somewhere.
We are voting for Tinubu ad our next President. Take it to the bank.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Gkay1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let's wait and see
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Alphagan:

If you read in between lines, you would know the reaction from APC wasn’t unexpected. Bayo reacted because of a sensitive issue Obj harped on. As a spokesman, never allow such to go without a robust reply. If Obj had endorsed Obi without roping Tinubu on a fallible web, Bayo would have let go.

I agree sir. But let us first pin-point the main aim of those issues and shades thrown at Tinubu by Obasanjo. Which is nothing but to attract clapback and responds. He knows there will be one, he orchestrated it.. And the APC gave that attention to him.

Mr Bayo Onanugu is making APC more predictable. It is bad. You cant allow people who are bound to always opppose you know your party next move. They will always keep coming, because they know you will always keep replying.

I hate it. And i dont like it. Silence should have been better. Obj knows just endorsing Obi wouldnt give him that attention he craves for. So he had to rope in Tinubu. Sit back and expect a reply, because he knows there are people waiting desperately to give one.

Now he is famous. They just handed over the spotlight to him.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Ted4real: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2023
Baba you Sabi book?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by DSC7: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:
This is the first time i am agreeing with Reno. I think he is starting to come back to his old self.

The Counter-statement from APC was needless. Mr Bayo Onanuga the APC spokeperson should always learn to keep his emotion in-check. It is not everything you dish out responds to. Little little things like these piss people off, especially like me. If PDP decide not to respond to the endorsement just like APC. Then the joke is on APC.

Olusegun Obasanjo has the right to endorse anyone or anybody. Terming his endorsement useless is an overdo. It makes no sense. The yorubas and well meaning Nigerians aint complaining. We wish him well.

First time you made sense since you were born... tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Babastrong(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2023
I respect obasanjo for one thing.
He was among the forefront soldiers who bleeped Ojukwu and other biafra warriors during biafra war. Thanks to Baba for this.
And kudos to president Buhari who did not allow Nnamid Kanu to put our UNITY asunder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by titopius(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
Reno making sense for the first time since after PDP primaries
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=Mune post=119615887][/quote]

It is maturity. Slience sometimes kills your enemy more than bullet to the head
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

You just confirmed to me that you are a mind of sound mind. I take it then that some of the positions you take is intended.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Tobijays: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

he was a power hungry idiot bro! Begged his vice for 2nd term, bribed for 3rd term Thank goodness he lost Buhari would have ran for 3rd term. He installed Buhari too now he can’t support Tinubu because of ther spat and can’t support Atiku lol had to pitched tent with Obi. When they were in power they were rogues that never wanted to leave when they are finally ousted they start forming state man! Imagine Obasanjo was the president when Gej lost to Buhari! Would he have resorted to non violence!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Unfuntunately Obasanjo can't really help Obi much in getting Northern or SouthWestern votes

February 25 is almost here, results from Ota, Owu, Egbaland, Ogun State would all speak for itself

No point joining issues with people attacking Tinubu's Emi lokan affirmative words

Obasanjo withheld Lagos LGA fund because Tinubu created LCDA, Tinubu still won

Obasanjo did everything to seize Lagos state for PDP Tinubu still defeated him

Obasanjo wanted tenure elongation, 3rd term and life Presidency, Tinubu and others still defeated him and stopped his 3rd term agenda

Obasanjo and PDP impeached Ladoja and started harrassing him, Ladoja personally went to stay with Tinubu, and Tinubu defeated PDP to reinstate Ladoja

Amala and ewedu miscreant spotted
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by igbosarejews(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
9jii:
Nigerians we ll never accept Ipob master to be our president.
Tinubu will surely win this election and put an end to Ipob master's evil agenda.
Nowadays ObJ and supporting failures are loke 5&6
But you want us to support a man whose region has more than eight most deadly Terrorists groups including ISWAP, the other one a known drug lord and his region also calling for an independent country like the IPOB'S

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Mune: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

It is maturity. Slience sometimes kills your enemy more than bullet to the head

Not in politics! In politics, responding is the best way to go.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2023
Tobijays:
he was a power hungry idiot bro! Begged his vice for 2nd term, bribed for 3rd term Thank goodness he lost Buhari would have ran for 3rd term. He installed Buhari too now he can’t support Tinubu because of ther spat and can’t support Atiku lol had to pitched tent with Obi. When they were in power they were rogues that never wanted to leave when they are finally ousted they start forming state man! Imagine Obasanjo was the president when Gej lost to Buhari! Would he have resorted to non violence!

You are very much on point. Reason why the only thing deserving of him should be deafening silence. And the news of his endorsement will fade away in 3hours.

Replying someone like that his giving significance to it. In the next few weeks another person who has lost political relevance will try pulling same stunt because he knows there will always be a reply.

Dogara and Babachir lawal treatment could have been better.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
maasoap:

Well, Obasanjo made a snide at Tinubu and APC has every right to shoot back at him. Simple.

Yeah, but he should respect the right of others and their freedom to express themselves.
Did you hear Obasanjo complaining that anybody responded to what he said? He has said what he said, and anybody who has issues with it, that's their business
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mune:

Not in politics! In politics, responding is the best way to go.

You remember the issue of Dogara and babachir lawal?

Are you still hearing from them? No.
Why? Because they were ignored into oblivion.

The same treatment could have been better for Obasanjo.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Onarabu: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Reno that will come out to say something else tomorrow
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
Arkmanbuddy:

How come most of the high profile endorsements are coming from the SW? What's the SE doing about their own?
You want it to be tagged Igbo project ?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Ken4Christ: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
Is this supposed to be a news? We know all the while from his body language who he has always preferred. But the real issue is not about who he prefers. The real issue is security.

I have an inside information that the election may not hold. Only prayer and setting up of vigilante group will avert the blood shed that is targeted on specific region before the election.

By inside information, I mean divine revelation. I often see things about the nation some of which have come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by lhordspy: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
00FFT00:

You just confirmed to me that you are a mind of sound mind. I take it then that some of the positions you take is intended.

The truth, sir.

The thing is truth is very complex. It depends on the way it hits you. The way you choose to comprehend it. And the way you are ready to accept it.

Truth is the only word that doesnt have any other meaning. People Sometimes think it is bitter, the other time it is beautiful. It depends on you and how you choose to see it.

But truth is truth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Baba Iyabo is irrelevant in the scheme of things. He should go and sit down somewhere.
We are voting for Tinubu ad our next President. Take it to the bank.
I don't think anyone in your family or generation can ever attain his feat! Just imagine a man you're calling irrelevant!! He started becoming relevant even before your father was born! Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Unfuntunately Obasanjo can't really help Obi much in getting Northern or SouthWestern votes

February 25 is almost here, results from Ota, Owu, Egbaland, Ogun State would all speak for itself

No point joining issues with people attacking Tinubu's Emi lokan affirmative words

Obasanjo withheld Lagos LGA fund because Tinubu created LCDA, Tinubu still won

Obasanjo did everything to seize Lagos state for PDP Tinubu still defeated him

Obasanjo wanted tenure elongation, 3rd term and life Presidency, Tinubu and others still defeated him and stopped his 3rd term agenda

Obasanjo and PDP impeached Ladoja and started harrassing him, Ladoja personally went to stay with Tinubu, and Tinubu defeated PDP to reinstate Ladoja

When Atiku was illegally removed from Vice Presidential residence by Obasanjo and Obasanjo wanted to impeach him, Tinubu sent Prof Osinbajo SAN and Akeredolu SAN to defend him and later brought Atiku to ACN

Yeah and failed woefully in Osun state governorship election to a politically novice Ademola Adeleke

Una go hear word

Keep dashing people money and coloured Shirt to campaign for Tinubu, same people will vote against him in February the same way they ousted Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

I agree sir. But let us first pin-point the main aim of those issues and shades thrown at Tinubu by Obasanjo. Which is nothing but to attract clapback and responds. He knows there will be one, he orchestrated it.. And the APC gave that attention to him.

Mr Bayo Onanugu is making APC more predictable. It is bad. You cant allow people who are bound to always opppose you know your party next move. They will always keep coming, because they know you will always keep replying.

I hate it. And i dont like it. Silence should have been better. Obj knows just endorsing Obi wouldnt give him that attention he craves for. So he had to rope in Tinubu. Sit back and expect a reply, because he knows there are people waiting desperately to give one.

Now he is famous. They just handed over the spotlight to him.
So Obasanjo became famous by endorsing Obi?? You must be sniffing some cow dung grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by FreedomfromtheT: 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
iwaeda:

Baba OBJ, can not even win at Obasnjo's library, endorsing Obi that will loose Anambra to Atiku. grin grin grin grin angry grin grin
President Obasanjo is not a local politician. He is an elder statesman with vast experience and international clout and connections. Little wonder, Tinubu and his entourage went to him for endorsement and speaker Femi Gbajabiamila had to claim albeit falsely, that the former president had endorsed Tinubu.
Little wonder, Atiku Abubakar had to suggest that the former president's face be included in the new naira note, which I see as a way of currying Obasanjo's support.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by badoh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
adecz:
undecided

Las, las, when you analyze the
political quagmire we find ourselves
in today, everything was caused by
the baba agbalagba called Obasanjo❌❎❌

It was him who insisted on a sick, dying
man called Yar'adua to succeed him.

It was still him that manipulated a green
horn, clueless politician, GEJ to be Yar'adua's
running mate.

Yar'adua died and the inexperienced
GEJ took over and allowed looters take
control of his government.

When Obasanjo fell out with GEJ, he now
endorsed the most useless, dumbest
ethnocentric, religious bigot in the name
of Buhari..

Today, we see how a person of low
I like Buhari has virtually destroy every
sector of national existence, causing
death, hunger and hopelessness❗️❗️❗️☹️

It's all Obasanjo's making. Now he wants
to endorse a pathological liar like
Obi, who has never knew any part of
Nigeria, apart from Lagos, Abuja and igbo land
to become president❌❌❌❌
Obasanjo had the political will to reposition this country for greatness but he blew the opportunity. He has no moral right to endorse anyone cos he was part of those that destroyed this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by CheapHomes1: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=119614705][/quote]

Why is Reno following obi like fly following shit?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by benjaminlawson(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
9jii:
Nigerians we ll never accept Ipob master to be our president.
Tinubu will surely win this election and put an end to Ipob master's evil agenda.
Nowadays ObJ and supporting failures are loke 5&6
If Ibo will never be allowed to be president according to you, which means we don't want them to be part of Nigeria, where every citizen has the right to aspire to occupy the highest office in our land or we should apologize for fighting civil war where it was declared no winner no vanquish.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Tobijays: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
lhordspy:

You are very much on point. Reason why the only thing deserving of him should be deafening silence. And the news of his endorsement will fade away in 3hours.

Replying someone like that his giving significance to it. In the next few weeks another person who has lost political relevance will try pulling same stunt because he knows there will always be a reply.

Dogara and Babachir lawal treatment could have been better.
I know
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2023
Sermwell:

I don't think anyone in your family or generation can ever attain his feat! Just imagine a man you're calling irrelevant!! He started becoming relevant even before your father was born! Idiot!!
Omo ale omo monkey. Baba Iyabo is irrelevant in thr scheme of things. That's a fact that zero IQ, low life miserable bast@rds like you can't comprehend.
Omo ale no baba n la baba. Imb@cile brainwashed delusional retar@ded Zombidient monkey.
Get lost.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Sermwell(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2023
cheesy
Ken4Christ:
Is this supposed to be a news? We know all the while from his body language who he has always preferred. But the real issue is not about who he prefers. The real issue is security.

I have an inside information that the election may not hold. Only prayer and setting up of vigilante group will avert the blood shed that is targeted on specific region before the election.

By inside information, I mean divine revelation. I often see things about the nation some of which have come to pass.
cheesy cheesy Stop smoking loud! It's not good for your health
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi by 9jii(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
benjaminlawson:

If Ibo will never be allowed to be president according to you, which means we don't want them to be part of Nigeria, where every citizen has the right to aspire to occupy the highest office in our land or we should apologize for fighting civil war where it was declared no winner no vanquish.
Ipob or igbo?
Obi is IPOB
Umahi is Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate: Seyi Tinubu, Sunday Dare Exposed By Bank Documents - Peoples Ga / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Meeting Of Southern Governors' Wives' Forum In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.