Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills (9249 Views)

Abia Pays N100K To Herdsmen For Every Cow Killed In Clash With Farmers - Ikpeazu / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by ebukajay184: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills (Photos)

The wife of the Governor Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu, has advised the parents of the baby of the year 2023 to train in the fear and nature of God.

Mrs. Ikpeazu, who made the statement at the Federal Medical Center Umuahia on her visit to the baby of the year, said that children are the heritage of the lord. She advised the parents that a well trained child is a blessing to not just the family but the world at large.

She encouraged them to take care of the baby, ensure that they follow the nurses instructions at all times, follow the immunization stipulations for the baby to ensure that they bring up a healthy baby.

She prayed God to bless the family and the child.

Responding the mother of the baby of the year, Mrs Gideon Sheapra, with tears of Joy appreciated the wife of the Governor for finding time to visit her family to celebrate her bundle of joy. She prayed God to always bless the wife of the Governor Mrs Nkechi Ikpeazu.

The baby of the year weighed 3.4kg and was delivered at 12:11am.

Also speaking the head of nursing services, F M.C Mrs. Ekpemiro J . N thanked the wife of the Governor for coming to visit the baby of the year. She mentioned that this has been the routine of the Abia first lady, since her assumption of office. She, spoke on behalf of the management of FMC.

The wife of the Governor used the opportunity to visit all the nursing and expectant mothers at the Federal Medical Center, and cleared medical bills of many patients at the facility.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0QPnz9ZJkkDf5kdAy8mFjGM1TeD3f3Nz4NRv8mDPXeQm9wBkzZXSTeg3hzfsfjFzXl&id=100031908626716

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Benki003(m): 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Welcome baby girl

6 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Roboto11: 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
500 Naira I guess.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by God1000(m): 8:45pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good, wishing all of you a prosperous and fruitful 2023
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by JoeNL22(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2023
Beautiful.....obi send a congratulatory message to her
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by wordbank(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2023
Roboto11:
500 Naira I guess.

Na her job be that
From January to December, save N500 to give woman wey born on the 1st then back to oblivion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by skoIes001: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2023
What an achievement. The whole of Abia State celebrates this momentous 8 year achievement from the wife of the best governor in Nigeria.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by hisgrace090: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
Let her go an claim 500 naira from her father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Tinubuadvocate: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2023
Warning .
God1000:
Good, parents should give birth to kids they can raise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by SIMONEKPA7: 12:25am On Jan 02, 2023
Ikpeazu worst thing to happen to Abia. Watch out for revolution in this State with bad leadership. Great Ebonyi is now doing better than Abia

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by NwaNimo1(m): 12:41am On Jan 02, 2023
N500 loading.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by superlanny(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2023
May the baby grow up to be successful and fulfill potential, my only problem are the criminals that are pretending to show love to him, na the scam we don dey suffer all these years. For governor wife mind na she don do something worthy.

I can bet my left balls, so many babies were born in Abia before this wonderful baby. But as usual our criminal people must show for the camera's.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Domipraiz: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2023
To me is laughable when I see first lady of some states looking for first baby of the year as if it an achievement for their administration.
Is good to celebrate good things but not going up & down looking for first baby of the year as if is the messiah of the world.
Only states with useless governors those that while others are busy commissioning projects.

This year will be great for me.
Vote wisely
Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi

3 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by princeryle1: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2023
Good
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2023
cheesy after giving the mother #500
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Naijanascam: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2023
Paying hospital bills plus take home token of.500 ;
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Austriaopen(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2023
Wonderful!

We design banners,flyers,postals, business card,3d logo etc at a very cheap price.

Get in touch with us today on zero nine one two eight four nine nine three nine five .

Thank you for patronising us today.

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Globalistic(f): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Her husband; Okezie Ikpeazu is busy flexing with Abians money all in the name of G5. She is busy welcoming a new born baby with #500.

May God transform Abians in this coming Election. Abians pls watch, pray and vote. Vote either Mr. Alex Otti, Dr. Uche Ugah or Prof. Gregory. I guess these men are solid technocrats and are willing to transform Abia State.

Abia is the country home of my late Mum. We need a positive change in that State.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by EmekaA125(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by Neduzze5(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2023
How much?? The usual 500 naira they normally give to mothers in Abia State?

Ikpeazu is a failure. angry
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by sageb: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
#500?
This one shock me oooooo
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by sageb: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2023
#500? This one shock me oooooo
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by MzErica(f): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
N500 for the baby's parent.

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Welcomes First Baby Of The Year In Abia, Pays Hospital Bills by ManOfSon: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gomina wife is not happy. She dey vex innit. How can you be carrying such bundle of joy, on January 1 no less and your face be like you're trying to expel hard sh*t from you-know-where?

(1) (Reply)

"We Lagosian Are Too Soft"- Angry Lagosians React To The Lagos LP Candidate List / FG Opens E-Passport Offices In Italy, Spain, Greece, Austria and Switzerland / Two Jailed For Killing Nigerian in Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.