Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike (612 Views)

Supreme Court: Nigerians Are The Bigger Losers, Not Me – Atiku / Did You Know That Obasanjo Hosted 3 American Presidents? (Throwback Photos) / Man Knelt Before Saraki Finally Joins The "O To Ge" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by 9jaupdate001: 3:40am On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku Abubakar, the People's Democratic Party's (PDP) nominee for president, has requested an apology from Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike for remarks he made about the 2003 presidential election. According to Naija News, Wike claimed that Olusegun Obasanjo "knelt" before Atiku in 2003 during the flag-off of the Eneka-Igbo Etche Road construction project on Friday in Port Harcourt. In 2003, when it was obvious that Atiku was in a position to succeed him as president, the governor of Rivers claimed that Obasanjo kneeled to beg Atiku
continue reading
https://www.naijagossip.com.ng/2023/01/apologise-for-lying-that-obasanjo-as.html
Re: Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by Funflipper: 4:30am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by Hezzyluv: 4:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Which ever way, just VOTE WISELY.

1 Like

Re: Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by chrisxxx(m): 4:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by ipobarecriminals: 5:05am On Jan 02, 2023
sad the S/S govs and other stupid people supporting the Cameroonian for Nja President are USELESS, WICKED and DUMB. So after Pa Bubu 8 yrs,another FULANI/STRANGER will rule 0ver una ,Haba sad!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apologise For Lying That Obasanjo As President Knelt Before Me –atiku Tells Wike by Obidient4life3: 5:17am On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku is a joker! Atiku wants this seat by all means not because he has any plans but to fulfill his gluttonous tendencies towards public funds and assets!
You did same to Jonathan, it can never be a lie! The man Obasanjo is alive.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Hits Back Tinubu: You’re Mentally, Physically Unfit To Be President / NEWSPAPERS: How Tinubu's Bad Health, Drug, Corruption Destroyed His Chances / Imagine Tinubu Doing This At U.N General Assembly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.