Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested (953 Views)

South African Man Kills His 19-Year-Old Girlfriend; Fakes Own Death / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / Lagos Landlord & Wife Arrested For Brutalizing Tenant Over Unpaid Bills (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:49am On Jan 02, 2023
A man named Ramon Sosa has revealed how his newly wedded wife Lulu Sosa hired a hitman to kill him.

Ramon in this interview talked about how he met his beautiful Mexican wife, how his wealth, his gym business and worth got into the eyes of his wife, how she initiated divorce, how they were living under the same roof and how she eventually chased him out of his own house.

Roman also gave an account on how the supposedly hitman contacted him and how they contacted the Police and how they set up tenable court evidence

Check out the video below to watch the intriguing interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R760Z_mPCRk&t=3633s

Below is the investigation documentary by the Police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53LWE5gydeg

Seun lalasticlala
Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by God1000(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Hmm, she married him because of his money, not love.

She's a harpy type

Men should avoid such women
Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by superlanny(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2023
I fear who no fear woman, the hitman is a really nigga for setting up that devilish bitch. The evil and wickedness which the human mind is capable of make me never to fully trust anyone, always watch your back no matter how much you feel loved, all it takes is an opportunity for betrayal. Trust no one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by usecondom(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2023
This one did not come to dig gold, she came mine and burn the factory.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by UselessBuharist: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2023
As a man, you must fear women and who nor fear women else your days are numbered
Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by Bluntguy: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2023
I know of one feminist on Nairaland who hates men with a passion. She can kill a man without bathing an eyelid.
Re: Man Narrates How He Faked His Own Death To Get His Wife Arrested by diogo23: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bluntguy:
I know of one feminist on Nairaland who hates men with a passion. She can kill a man without bathing an eyelid.
Mention her name

(1) (Reply)

Why R. Kelly Gets Another New 20-year Jail Term Again / How Osun Monarch Raped Me –ex-corps Member Tells Court / Hausa Community Clashes With Police Men In Bodija Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.