Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

6 Years Ago, You Could Have Bought This #property For $400,000… Now, Are You Rea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Years Ago, You Could Have Bought This #property For $400,000… Now, Are You Rea (201 Views)

If You Had Mined One Blockchain 10 years ago you would have earned 50. Bitcoins / Wale Jana Shows His 3 Mercedes Benz: "3 Years Ago, I Didn't Have Car" / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Years Ago, You Could Have Bought This #property For $400,000… Now, Are You Rea by eaglesmind: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2023
6 YEARS AGO, YOU COULD HAVE BOUGHT THIS #PROPERTY FOR $400,000… Now, Are You Ready?

Sincerely, you would have bought that property in Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Canada, 2016 at $400k or less….

Feared losing your hard-earned income 6 years ago…?

…Mr. Lawson brought up that opportunity around June and the fund was available then…

Wasn't it…?

…In 2010, you also missed such a glowing opportunity around the Greater Vancouver Area (GVA).

…In 2004, a 200/100 square meter was presented in Montreal, Canada, but you also took it for granted.

…seriously, I guess you were afraid of losing your funds too…, thinking the flow will continue?

After 6 years the property has yielded above 200% return.

HOW I WISHED… ?

It's never too late, however…
Though we sell opportunities by the seconds, will it always be available?

Well,...

Here is Another Great #Opportunity…

#. 4 Bedroom Duplex - Double Wing in Quebec.

This property has the following Amazing #FEATURES…

4 Bedrooms: This type of duplex typically has four separate bedrooms, each with its own closet and possibly a window. The bedrooms are located on the same floor.

2 Levels: The duplex typically has two levels, with the bedrooms, bathrooms, and other living spaces located on one or both floors.

Multiple Bathrooms: This property has multiple bathrooms, including a full bathroom with a tub and/or shower, sink, and toilet, as well as possibly a half bathroom with just a sink and toilet.

Living Room: The duplex have a separate living room where you and your family can relax and spend time together.

Kitchen: It has a kitchen with cabinets, countertops, and appliances such as a stove, refrigerator, and a dishwasher.

Dining Area: There is a designated area for dining as part of the kitchen but has a door to the kitchen.

This is Unbelievable…

Can I continue…?

Laundry Room: It has it's separate laundry room with a washer and dryer.

Balcony or Patio: This amazing property has an outdoor space such as a balcony or patio where you can enjoy fresh air and sunshine.

Parking: A garage where you can park your car is also available in this Duplex.

This is just a sampling of the features you may find in this 4 bedroom duplex.

Is this NOT AMAZING…?

What Do You Have To Gain?

Hold on, let me also SHOCK you with the following Mouth Watering #BENEFITS…

Around this Property….

I am so sure these benefits to living in this 4 bedroom duplex in Quebec will daze you too…

Space: This 4 bedroom duplex provides ample space for a family or a group of roommates to live comfortably…

… With multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, everyone will have their own private space.

Separation of Living Areas: With the bedrooms and bathrooms located on one floor and the living room, kitchen, and dining area…

…located on a separate floor. This can be helpful for creating a sense of privacy and separation between different areas of the home.

Shared Outdoor Space: You and your neighbors can enjoy the benefits of having a outdoor space without the maintenance and upkeep that comes with owning a single-family home.

Cost: Duplexes can be a more affordable housing option compared to a single-family home, especially if you are sharing the cost with roommates or family members.

Location: This particular Duplexe is found in urban area. This can be beneficial if you want to be close to amenities such as schools, shopping, and public transportation.

Flexibility: This 4 bedroom duplex has this flexibility for families or groups of roommates who may need to accommodate changes in living arrangements…

…For example, you may want to rent out one or more of the bedrooms to help cover the cost of living.

Keep in mind that these are just some of the potential #benefits of living in a 4 bedroom duplex in Quebec.

Are you still shocked…?

Here Are Some Marveling #Testimonials From Some of Our Clients…

#. "Enjoy Resource Services offers the craziest Opportunity in real Estate ever seen"… -- Dan Cruz.

#. "Ever since I met Enjoy Resource Services, it has been easy to buy one or two properties without fear and at a very good return. Thanks for your effort"….–Miss Latch.

#. "If you must buy a property at a reasonable ROI do that with ERS" –Temple Wood.

"Your Properties are always spacious and Cost friendly."... Deep Foil

"I can easily rent out one of my rooms as a single lady-its flexible"...Remy Lanch

"Can't stop thanking you for this opportunity, located at the heart of urban outfitters and you know what?, it's pocket friendly"... Dave

…Can I Ask You A Few Question Please?

If you Miss another opportunity how will you feel in another 6 years…?

Are you sure you will forgive yourself?

Six years time, what will be your financial income goal(s)...?

So…

What is the #COST of this Amazing Property with these 'HEAVY' Features And Benefits…?

Smile… Before we come to that…

… Let me show you Some #Bonuses You will Access by buying this Amazing 4 Bedroom Duplex in Quebec….

Closing costs: We are willing to cover a portion of the closing costs, such as the lawyer's fees, title search fees, and transfer taxes. (Value $200k - FREE)

Home warranties: Sure to get a home warranty to protect you against the cost of repairing certain systems or appliances that may fail after the sale. (Value $100k - FREE)

Appliances: Certain appliances, such as the refrigerator, stove, or washer and dryer, you access when you buy this duplex. (Value $250k - FREE)

Furniture: We are willing to leave certain furniture/decor items behind as a bonus for buying the duplex. (Value $200k - FREE)

Repairs or upgrades: Certain repairs/upgrades has already been made to the duplex, such as fixing a leaky roof and updating the kitchen cabinets. (Cost value was $120k - FREE)

Closing date: You may be able to negotiate the closing date to better fit your schedule.

… The Property is Almost FREE, isn't it?

The Original COST is $2.5m

…but, I am NOT giving it out at that Price…

I WILL GIVE IT OUT AT $750k as the Original COST Price.

But, hold on…

Six years time, would you be prepared to answer heart-breaking questions from your child/children…?

Do you know that in 6 years time your age would have gone "beyond repair"...?

Believe you me…

I am giving it out at $650k if You Are buying within the next 96 hours.

…only this particular one with these features and benefits… is left.

These properties are highly sought after… ACT FAST!

They are NOT always available.
So, you need to act fast to secure it…

Guess What?

If you act in the next 24 hours, you will have another 5% reduction on your purchase.

I'm not kidding…

Take me by my words…
Time starts counting immediately.

However…

Price goes back to it's Original Price
$750k after 96 hours… Can't Blame me if you miss this.

Why Wait Anymore!

BUY NOW…

OR

Contact Enjoy Resource Services on

+234 9021616650 or

enjoyresourceservices@gmail.com

You can also access this through our blog below.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Dropshipping Business With NO MONEY & Earn A Living For FREE / 10 Ideas To Start An Online Business Or Earn A Fixed Salary / New Video Alert: E-banking Website: Investment Email And Sms Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.