Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians (740 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Should Act Like Peter Obi In Behaviour - Amaka Ogunjobi / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:05am On Jan 02, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7505860/police-release-photo-officer-shot#119624663

Look at what an Obi supporter said

G00DHardDick:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi with immediate effect.

Tinubu and the entire APC miscreants are hell bent on destroying Nigeria, ordinary the police force they cannot reform. Obi is coming to rearrange and liberate this country

I don't know if you have heard of Akwuzu SARS or Uche Nwafor?

Uche Nwafor and his men were abducting and arresting Anambra indigenes, torturing and killing them extra judicially without Obi doing anything.

In fact, Uche Nwafor men abducted some MASSOB members, tied their hands and shot them extrajudicialy. It happened under the tenure of Obi, Obi didn't do anything about the issue till he left power.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-floating-anambra-corpses-were-our-members-killed-by-security-agencies-massob.html

It was under Obi this issue happen. Till Obi left power, nothing was done about the issue.

Obi will run Nigeria aground the way he did in Anambra. Security agencies were killing people extrajudicialy all over Anambra State and Obi didn't care.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

Thank God majority of Nigerians have Choosen The Best Option.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Ifearnoevil: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2023
You are talking nonsense.
The SARS menace was a national tragedy and that was why sane Nigerians have to rise up and said enough is enough.
Nwafor is just one among the rogues we have in NPF, some like him are still in the force till today.
So why you want to blame a state governor instead of the Fg who is in charge of the police and other security agencies is what I don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Rastafryrice: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2023
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2003/nigeria0203/nigeriaopc0203-03.htm

idiot have you heard of opc??
it happened under tinubu government
many Hausa people were killed

tinubu will run Nigeria aground the way he did in lagos.
Security agencies and Yoruba urchins were killing people extrajudicialy with nothing been done by tinubu
Thank God majority of Nigerians have Choosen The Best
Option.

3 Likes

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2023
The security agencies were not just killing people anyhow with Obi doing nothing, he also made sure more Anambrans became poorer under his tenure.

Obi ruled Anambra State between 2007 and 2014. Poverty In Anambra State Doubled Under Peter Obi

https://saharareporters.com/2022/11/14/poverty-anambra-state-doubled-under-peter-obi-i-have-verified-information-i-wont-share

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2023
Obi gave security agencies the permission to kill Anambra Indigenes and Non Indigenes the permission to kill extrajudicialy.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200606200905.html

Asiwaju was able to reduce insecurity level in Lagos without giving security agencies the power to kill at will.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Isobug: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2023
One created a hateful topic and responding to himself

2 Likes

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2023
See Nigerian police and US police. Do we need reform or not and where is the lie with this type of police men?

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2023
Obi have been romancing with the terrorist group called IPOB, no wander absolute majority of his supporters are IPOB members.

Obi live, eat and sleep with IPOB members. IPOB will become bold and will attack every part of Nigeria if Nigerians make the mistake of voting Obi, a mistake absolute majority of Nigerians won't make.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi have been romancing with the terrorist group called IPOB, no wander absolute majority of his supporters are IPOB members.

Obi live, eat and sleep with IPOB members. IPOB will become bold and will attack every part of Nigeria if Nigerians make the mistake of voting Obi, a mistake absolute majority of Nigerians won't make.
Something is terribly wrong with you. You create a thread to swing to foolish tribal tantrum. Get mature and understand Nigerians don't want the dying druggie called Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2023
Look at the Indigenes of Anambra State complaining about how horrible he is.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

chuksikm:
What exactly is peter obi doing in Anambra state? angry angry

Am confused to say the least, please someone should tell me because the anambra i visited has degenerated so much, cry

MrGlob:
Nothing exactly my brother. I posted a thread earlier comparing him with Theodore orji of Abia state and everybody agreed he is worse. I went to Awka the capital and it was an eyesore. No roads, no planning, no infrastructure etc. There is absolutely no govt in anambra state.

Don't vote Peter Obi base on sentiment

Don't vote Peter Obi base on ethnicity, Obi have nothing tangible to offer Nigerians

Read this guy comment below and use your sense.

Kobojunki:
@Poster, he is doing exactly what the people elected him to come do again. I mean for a man with meagre list of accomplishments during his first time, why else would he had been re-elected if not to continue the same?? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Osibajo2023: 8:34am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:

Uche Nwafor and his men were abducting and arresting Anambra indigenes, torturing and killing them extra judicially without Obi doing anything.

In fact, Uche Nwafor men abducted some MASSOB members, tied their hands and shot them extrajudicialy. It happened under the tenure of Obi, Obi didn't do anything about the issue till he left power.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-floating-anambra-corpses-were-our-members-killed-by-security-agencies-massob.html

It was under Obi this issue happen. Till Obi left power, nothing was done about the issue.

Obi will run Nigeria aground the way he did in Anambra. Security agencies were killing people extrajudicialy all over Anambra State and Obi didn't care.

leave all those Igbo people, all they are interested in, is just grappling of power, they know Peter Obi is the worst among the contestants, it is only fools non Igbo people believing that I found dense, lazy to research information about the so call Igbo Messiah

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Ttalk: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2023
Obi will come last behind Kwakwaso

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2023
It's so annoying to see this bunch of confusionist guys making peter obi a saint

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians can't vote dying druggie. Tinubu is not Nigerians choice, take it and have peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo's endorsement & the love Nigerians have for the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria his excellency Mr PO have made urchins who were alresdy stupid before to now Sound inssne & go yaba left... grin

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2023
Vote for person with a proven track record, Obi could only increase Anambra State IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years. Believe me, what he can't do in small Anambra State, you dey think say nah Nigeria he go do am? grin

Don't be fooled!

chuksikm:
Was in awka some days back ,its really shameful, my heart bleeds for my state, from amansea to awka is still the same, pothole riddled roads,non-functioning street lights,refuse littering the entire state capital from arroma junction down to Ziks avenue, ,arthur eze,unizik junction,court road,udoka housing estate etc are still the same, no changes at all, the state capital still looks like a glorified village, angry

Civil servants and pensioners are been owed [b]3MONTHS [/b]salary, so many abandoned projects yet the woman sounding governor is always in abuja 24/7.

Please peter obi's handlers on nl should please enlighten us, angry angry

A state that has the highest number of successful human beings in the entire black nation, it hurts, cry cry

Wish soludo had won , undecided undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2023
See who Nigerians want.

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2023
Zikojukwu:
See who Nigerians want.
joeyfire:
Anambra state is suffering because Peter Obi is busy with his day job as GEJ's Personal Assistant. Despite his boy -boy work in abuja, he has not been able to attract anything meaningful to the state from the centre. Anambra has suffered terrible, corrupt, clueless and backward leadership since back when. Besides the brief spark of Ngige there's been nobody else to write home about. From Mbadinuju, Andy Ubah to Peter Obi. I am hearing that the next person who will likely take over is Ifeanyi Uba of Capital Oil cry cry. We don suffer o!

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:

Amala and ewedu miscreant, who are majority of Nigerians? Nigerians have rejected Thiefnubuu totally. It is only cheap shameless stipend collectors like you and your fellow urchins that support the demented criminal.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 200k votes.

By February, you will deactivate this your stipend collecting account on NL. Shameless stipend collectors. 10 Naira per comment gang.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2023
SamMilla1:
Coincidentally, i asked myself the same question while driving back from Enugu to Onitsha this afternoon, 'what exactly is peter obi doing in anambra state'. I always divert at abba junction on my way from enugu and drove through a smooth single lane road constructed by ngige all the way nkpor and then down to obosi and awada where i stay. All the good roads in the whole state were constructed by ngige before they court-pulled him down and installed a greedy business man. Now his grand beer and malt are booming. While his state is deoriating

They claim Obi did wanders in Anambra State, but this same Obi didn't build any of his malls in Anambra State, he built his malls in PH and Abj. He turned Onitsha and Akwa to Singapore and Dubai but do not find them worthy enough build his malls in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2023
Hands dey shake,
Legs dey shake cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

By February, you will deactivate this your stipend collecting account on NL. Shameless stipend collectors. 10 Naira per comment gang.

ifyalway:
Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambarians.

When would his tenure evem expire?Oh jees,what a wicked,visionless man.
Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Even though Obi was doing boy boy to GEJ, he couldn't attract any meaningful project to Anambra State.

Ekuke gang

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by technicallyrich(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Obi won't have up to 200k votes.
Stop mistaken obi for your bank acct you don't have 200k inside grin cheesy
You can beg if you are broke,every time you always remember you don't have 200k.
All the money thiefnybu Is paying you for propagandaa you use it to smokee and carry those yoru badd fake mudslims girls that don't wash their pant and mess loudly every hour like thiefnybue.

1 Like

Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2023
Parachoko:
Vote for person with a proven track record, Obi could only increase Anambra State IGR by a mere 18% in 8 years. Believe me, what he can't do in small Anambra State, you dey think say nah Nigeria he go do am? grin

Don't be fooled!

Nigerians have rejected Thiefnubuu the demented drug criminal. What has come to stay has come to stay. There is nothing you and your fellow urchins can do.
Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by Parachoko: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2023
Absolute majority of Nigerians have Choosen to vote for a man with a track record in Governance.

Absolute Majority of Nigerians won't be voting for a GCE holder with no tangible track records in Governance.
Re: Obi And His Supporters Should Stop Lying To Nigerians by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Members of Iragbiji Town Union waiting for Gbola Thiefnubuu to assume office as the union president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trouble In Bauchi: APC Guber Team In Fight With Tinubu, Properties Destroyed / Peter Obi's Wife Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Ondo State (Pictures) / DSS, Army Told To Place Tinubu, Other APC Leaders On Watchlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.