Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman (22710 Views)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by braveboi4life: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2023
This man is loud, you made him and later removed him, you put modu sherrif and set the party backward, you installed ayu and want to remove him..
What a demi God you claim to be.
Am not for atiku but am sure atiku will teach you a lesson here

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Leeofdleetemple: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2023
geelite:
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?
No the issue is only for you
Did you visit motherless home in just concluded year..

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by frankmoney(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Lol and you are talking about southern agenda .

You removed a southerner because of selfish interest. Installed a northerner and you are complaining

7 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by ElexObi1: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Starting life afresh. Who I know there?
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by RealLagosBoy: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They obviously both helped each other

Seconds was Rivers State PDP Chairman and his influence helped Wike at some point

Wike also made Seconds National Chairman together with Fayose

Trouble started when Atiku returned from Dubai in 2018 and allegedly offered Secondus shares in INTELS logistics and some cash

Peter Obi also allegedly offered Secondus 250 million to lobby for VP

If you never mention Peter Obi name your write up won't be complete.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by ruggedtimi(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
But sims na wike relative

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by DevilSignature: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Moferere:
Wike, January don come, tell us who you dey support.

If you mistakenly support Obi, then Amadioha will fire you.
and you expect full energetic man like Wike, the Lion to support that dead scrap you call Tunibu? No oOoOO buddy, stop dreaming
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moh247: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

If you never mention Peter Obi name your write up won't be complete.

E concern you...
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by samplebrown: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2023
Then why are you now?

You needed something but you against your that would have been in good position to help you, were u expecting another person to help you? You were playing God
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by geelite(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2023
Please, do you have betfarm account... I need a better response........
No the issue is only for you
Did you visit motherless home in just concluded year..[/quote]
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by RealLagosBoy: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

E concern you...

Na Peter Obi matter go kill you.

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by ekhai(m): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Seconds was Rivers State PDP Chairman and his influence helped Wike at some point

Trouble started when Atiku returned from Dubai in 2018 and allegedly offered Secondus shares in INTELS logistics and some cash

AND HE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI GAVE N250M TO BE VP. LET'S STOP DECEIVING OURSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by CheapHomes1: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

can you show us the cash and shares offer made by Atiku to Secondus?
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by CheapHomes1: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=119629922][/quote]

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moh247: 10:15am On Jan 02, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Rule 1 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

This isn't banter this is weird obsession
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by smsinnigeria(m): 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=119627712] cool

Where did you source your news.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by CheapHomes1: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Is this guy having immunity

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Papaalpha79: 10:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Wike a noise maker, remove Ayu as you remove secondus now with this your gragra you will be put to shame. Just they pity the slowpoke fellow following you around

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by themanderon: 10:20am On Jan 02, 2023
This arrogance of this man is just too much. I fear he may end up badly.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by CheapHomes1: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

This isn't banter this is weird obsession

have you run out of insults?
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by bluecircle470: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
Odin13:
This man is just empty noise maker … and a braggart

What next after May 2023 for the fool.

Like Atiku said.. let him first make himself President..
the idiot will never understand that statement

Your Mumu never do
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by DispatcherLagos: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2023
post=119628827:
Wike don come again this New year o.

WIKE, the slayer of ipob animals and cannibals.

(If you see yourself as an animal or cannibal,, quote this post now,
Let sane Nairalanders know you today today winkcool)
Just when one thinks you're getting better, boom your condition deteriorates like never before
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by BaddestQueen(f): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Na after Tinubu matter kill you first

RIP in advance
mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Jan 02, 2023
Because of your selfish interest in becoming the president.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by eebraa(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2023
Oshey Emperor. My own concern is that before the PDP primaries,you made those southern members of PDP your enemies instead of being your allies. Instead of coming together,you disintegrated them and forced some out of the Party. Now you are complaining anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Odin13: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2023
bluecircle470:

Your Mumu never do

You should be asking your god” the foolish wike
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by peacettw: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023
And that must have led you to think you can do same to anybody
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by mrksquare: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Mercisharelove(f): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

It's well
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moh247: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Apart from political differences, I love your senses and your spirit, keep it up, but stop supporting Tinubu please.

Thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fuel Suppliers Arrested In Maiduguri. Photos / Again, APC Adjusts Primaries Timetable, Exempts Statutory Delegates / Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.