Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,709 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman (22708 Views)

Court Returns Secondus As PDP Chairman, Orders Him To Resume Office Immediately / Court Sacks Uche Secondus As PDP Member And National Chairman / Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Goalgetter23(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

They obviously both helped each other

Seconds was Rivers State PDP Chairman and his influence helped Wike at some point

Wike also made Seconds National Chairman together with Fayose

Trouble started when Atiku returned from Dubai in 2018 and allegedly offered Secondus shares in INTELS logistics and some cash

Peter Obi also allegedly offered Secondus 250 million to lobby for VP

This your detailed analysis is very close to the truth. Thumps up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by RealLagosBoy: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy

If you like mention Tinubu and Buhari.

Do you think i am afraid of ban?
Infact you are an idiot and a fool.

I want to be banned for 100years.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by lukency(m): 11:10am On Jan 02, 2023
You can't be governor forever.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Moh247: 11:13am On Jan 02, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

If you like mention Tinubu and Buhari.

Do you think i am afraid of ban?
Infact you are an idiot and a fool.

I want to be banned for 100years.

This is the second day of the year make yourself useful and stop qouting people looking for stupid fight about

You are no more young
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by RealLagosBoy: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:

This is the second day of the year make yourself useful and stop qouting people looking for stupid fight about

You are no more young

You are the one looking for fight and playing the victim card. Be useful to yourself this year.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by tonyashburton: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2023
We know already Wicked Wike.It is the same way Atiku outmaneuvered you to win the PDP ticket.
What goes around, comes around. You served Secondus breakfast and Atiku served you abinci.�

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by sageb: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
mrksquare:

And he omitted Jonathan and his wife. Issorite.

Don't mind the power drunk, Nyerishi.
Wike that patience Jonathan supported and prevailed on the husband to support him for Governor of Rivers state.
He has forgotten so soon.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by SIMONEKPA7: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
sageb:

Wike that patience Jonathan supported and prevailed on the husband to support him for Governor of Rivers state.
Wike is an ungrateful fellow. GEJ did his best for him. GEJ making Wike his choice of Rivers state governor contributed to his lost because that is when Ameachi fought to finish

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Blackmanpro: 12:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
So meaning you paid a man for not doing his work and you are proud to say it

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Onuoha1234(m): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
You are afraid of PDP in spite of your noise making.You cannot afford to be expelled.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by oyeb15: 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Anything Wike is now comic relief . Same way Fayose of yesterday.

Wike is fast approaching d land of d forgotten.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by mrksquare: 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
sageb:

But he has consistently maintained that nobody made him governor.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Mrfixitt(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Seconds was Rivers State PDP Chairman and his influence helped Wike at some point

Trouble started when Atiku returned from Dubai in 2018 and allegedly offered Secondus shares in INTELS logistics and some cash

Mohammed the headslamer how did peter Obi get into this matter ? Peter Obi must be tormenting you urchins even in your dreams
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Mrfixitt(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moferere:
Wike, January don come, tell us who you dey support.

If you mistakenly support Obi, then Amadioha will fire you.
Get ready to dive into the lagoon because wike will never work for your drug candidate Tinubu
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Anunakeeh: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
So we should fry beans or what. Nonsense.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by AFONAMARO: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moh247:
cool

If you know Obi, then you'd wouldn't believe that he gave 250m as bribe to become a candidate
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by AFONAMARO: 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
id4sho:
Warning shots fired, one man died. Seems like Atiku is broke, see the way and manner wike is threatening PDP.

Rivers State has been the 70% sponsor of most Presidential election as evident even at Amaechi's tenor. They've been petting Wike because they need the money and the man with the money want to also have a say.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by id4sho(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
AFONAMARO:

Rivers State has been the 70% sponsor of most Presidential election as evident even at Amaechi's tenor. They've been petting Wike because they need the money and the man with the money want to also have a say.
Hmmmm, that's why Wike is giving them hot hot.
Atiku's campaign was very weak in Jos . No big bill boards. Wike should stamp his foot let Nigeria get better
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by HONEHI: 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Always liked that guy Secondus, As he is fondly called "Chairman of Chairmen". He has always used is influence to place people into elective position without contesting for any (I never remembered him contesting for any elective position in state or federal level). Unlike typical Nigerian Emilokun politicians, He has always been a kingmaker and has also benefitted him immensely.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by vince96w2(m): 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
You made him chairman and removed him so wetin happen? Abi the world stop? What did you do that no one has done..? In 5 months let's see if you will still talk
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by erospecial: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku sponsored and defeated you too
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Deeking111(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
geelite:
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?

If you have not done it send me your number let me help
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by Bimiafashion(f): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Moferere:
Wike, January don come, tell us who you dey support.

If you mistakenly support Obi, then Amadioha will fire you.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by floret23(f): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Throwback:
Ok
You are using bot to generate likes. I will report you for a year ban.
Re: Wike: I Sponsored And Removed Secondus As PDP National Chairman by OrigeenalSeven: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2023
geelite:
Dear all, please I need a quick response on this. I have a betfarm account that I've been operating since over 8 months. The problem now is that I have 60k in the account. I staked with 40k by playing Chelsea to win either halves against Nottingham forest but, the remaining games will start by tomorrow. The problem now is that I couldn't find the game on my betfarm account anymore. The game disappear with my money. I've been calling their customer care line but it wasn't going through (+2348149906640)... Please, has anyone experience same issue before?

oya sope otilor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Residents Resist Electricity Officials After Disconecting Their Light.PICS / APC Tells Jonathan Not To Defend Hinself Against Cameron's Allegations / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.