Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines (804 Views)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 27th February 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Davido's Chioma Took A Road Trip To Ghana Aqua Safari With Clark Adeleke And Fri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines by ScrollReport: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2023
LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE THE LORD. PRAISE GOD

WINNERS CHAPEL COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 2ND JANUARY 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tWtn3Bcwbw

GODSPOWERPROJECT- Daily Prayers!

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the encounters of the Crossover Celebration Night, thereby ushering every worshipper into the realm of Covenant Highways of life – Is. 55:8-9

Intercession 2: FATHER, let there be a supernatural increase of YOUR word in all our churches worldwide leading to supernatural gathering of multitudes – Acts 13:44

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, cause your acts in this church to be noised abroad as in the day of Pentecost, thereby drafting multitudes into this church all through this year – Acts 2:6/41

Intercession 4: FATHER, pour out the Spirit of Grace and Supplication upon every member of the Winners’ family this year, thereby turning each one of us to a living wonder among men – Luk. 9:29/43

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we invoke vengeance upon all resistances of the devil against harvest of souls across our harvest field this year – Ps. 94:1

Personal Supplication

https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/01/covenant-hour-of-prayer-monday-2nd-january-2023-prayer-guidelines/

This content is posted with good intentions.

1 Like

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines by ScrollReport: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023

Winners Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Tuesday, 3rd January 2023.

https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/01/daily-intercessory-prayer-guidelines-tuesday-3rd-january-2023/

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the establishment of our new converts in this church all through this year –
Eccl. 3:14 – I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor anything taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the revelation of your Word hasten the fulfillment of the 2023 prophetic word in the life of every Kingdom Servants
Jer.1:122 – Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast seen well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let this church experience supernatural growth this year, far above all we have ever known –
Acts 5:14 – And believrs were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women).

Intercession 4: FATHER, show us YOUR Glory in greater dimensions in this Commission this year –
2 Cor . 3:18 – But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from Glory to Glory, even by the Spirit of the LORD.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, endue every Winner with the Spirit of love, thereby keeping our zeal for Your Kingdom ever burning this year –
Ps. 69:9 – For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.

Personal Supplication

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines by ScrollReport: 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2023

Winners Chapel Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Wednesday, 4th January 2023

https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/01/daily-intercessory-prayer-guidelines-wednesday-4th-january-2023/

Intercession 1: FATHER, let every contention of hell against the ongoing revival in this church be visited with divine vengeance, resulting in the multiplication of this church
Is. 49:25-26: [25] But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. [26] And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree the release of fresh unction upon your servant, the Apostle over this Commission for supernatural impact, all through this year
Psa. 89:20: I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, strengthen every Winner with might in the inner man, thereby empowering us to prevail on the altar of prayer all through this year
Eph. 3:16: That HE would grant you, according to the riches of HIS glory, to be strengthened with might by HIS Spirit in the inner man;

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to empower every Cell in this Church for supernatural growth; resulting in further replication of cells this year
Jer. 30:19: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather multitudes today to our Midweek service tonight and empower every worshipper afresh through the mystery of the communion to live like Christ
Jn. 6:56: He that eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, dwelleth in Me, and I in him.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jer 33:3: Call unto ME, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines by ScrollReport: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2023

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Thursday, 5th January 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfuRkVTUSDY
https://www.scrollreport.com/2023/01/daily-intercessory-prayer-guidelines-thursday-5th-january-2023/

Intercession 1: FATHER, by Your Spirit, grant fresh insight to all Pastors in this church that will result in supernatural church growth this year – John 6:6 – And this He said to prove him; for He Himself knew what He would do.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree judgment upon all the evil beasts in the land seeking to scatter the flock of Christ in this church this year – Ezk. 34:25 – And I will make with them a covenant of peace, and will cause the evil beasts to cease out of the land: and they shall dwell in safely in the wilderness, and sleep in the woods

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, interrupt our services this year with instant healings and deliverances, resulting in the ingathering of multitudes into this church –
Acts 14:8-11 – v8 – And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother’s womb, who never had walked. V9. – The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, v10 – Said with a loud voice, stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. V11. – And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycoania, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every captive ordained for eternal life this year be released, saved and established in this Church for life –
Acts 13:48 – And when the gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed

Intercession 5: FATHER, heal every member of this church of every form of prayer infirmity, so we can continue to prevail on the prayer altar –
Rom. 8:26-27 – V.26 – Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we shold pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with goanings which cannot be uttered. V.27 – And He that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because He maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of GOD.

Personal Supplication

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines by ScrollReport: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2023

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines Friday, 6th January 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, give us the heathens for our inheritance and the utter most part of the earth for our possession all through this year
Ps 2:8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, continue to send Your Word in exceeding dimensions all through this year, leading to the explosive growth of this church.
Acts 6:7: And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, turn all our New Converts and New Members to active disciples of Christ this year  
John 4:29/39: [29] Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ? [39]And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

Intercession 4: FATHER, turn every cell in this Church into a solution center where every member’s needs are turned into testimonies all through this year
Zeph 3:17: The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather great multitudes into our Service(s) this coming Sunday and impart every worshipper with strength for a glorious adventure in the forthcoming 21-days prayer and fasting
1 Kings 19:7: And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Gen 32:24-28: [24]And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.[25]And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.[26]And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.[27]And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.[28]And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Jesus is Lord!

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Buys 2nd House? LESSONS To Learn From Her Messy Divorce / Nollywood Mourns The Loss Of Veteran Actor Yemi Adeyemi 'suara' / Regina Daniels Reacts As Her Co-Wife & Their Husband Spend Time Together (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.