Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines (504 Views)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th March 2023 / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 27th February 2023 Prayer Guidelines / Covenant Hour Of Prayer Mon 2nd January- Fri 6th 2023 Prayer Guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:12am On Nov 06, 2023
PRAISE GOD

WINNERS CHAPEL COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER DAILY INTERCESSORY PRAYER GUIDELINES 6TH NOVEMBER 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the great multitudes you drafted into our Service(s) yesterday, and for confirming Your covenant of peace in the life of each worshipper.
Num. 25:12
12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace:

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every participant at ‘Shiloh 2023’ return with the fire on this Altar, and operate therewith for life.
Act. 2:3-4
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let ‘Shiloh 2023’ be a platform for the rise of giants in this Commission
Joshua 18:1
1 And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost move across our harvest field this week with waves of convictions and conversions, thereby drafting multitudes into this church this coming Sunday
Act. 2:37/41
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Intercession 5: FATHER, supernaturally reward every ‘come and see vendor’ and kingdom advancement soldiers in this church with things that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard
1 Cor. 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:41am On Nov 08, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Tuesday 7th

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for opening new chapters to all our new converts, and new members, thereby drawing others to Christ and this church this coming Sunday –
Rom 8:29-30
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let ‘Shiloh 2023’ be a most peaceful event, thereby providing a platform for the manifestation of signs and wonders among your people
Ps 46:10
10 Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the impact of ‘Shiloh 2023’ be far beyond what we have ever known since inception, across the nations of the earth –
Ps 19:3
3 There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

Intercession 4: FATHER, grant every Winner on-the-go for Christ this week, a Word in season that will compel, minimum 2 souls to Christ and this church this coming Sunday
Matt 13:54
54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Intercession 5: FATHER, let supernatural breakthrough become the reward testimony of every Winner in this Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story and beyond
Matt 13:39
39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:47am On Nov 08, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday 8th

8th November 2023.

⇒ See previous CHOP Prayer guidelines

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the release of every captive ordained for eternal life across our harvest field, thereby drafting them into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 13:48
48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, show yourself strong and mighty in the lives of all participants at ‘Shiloh 2023’, both at Canaanland and in all our Viewing Centers across the globe –
Zeph 3:17
17 The LORD thy GOD in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, confirm again that Shiloh is a divine mandate, by granting everyone access to their long-awaited inheritance –
Josh 18:3
3 And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the Lord GOD of your fathers hath given you?

Intercession 4: FATHER, let the Holy Ghost direct the path of all our new converts and new members since Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story began to this church this coming Sunday and thereby abide here for life –
2 Sam 7:10
10 Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,

Intercession 5: FATHER, grant every worshipper an encounter with your power at the Midweek Communion service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies –
2 Cor 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:39am On Nov 11, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Thursday 9th

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank you for the continuous increase of the Word, leading to massive influx of souls into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 6:7
7 And the word of GOD increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree that no contrary situation in the lives of all participants shall escape your divine judgment at Shiloh 2023 –
Ps 94:1
O Lord GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth; O GOD, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, cause an army of world changers to emerge from this Commission through diverse encounters at Shiloh 2023 –
Obad 21
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.

Intercession 4: FATHER, let there be strange order of exploits in our soul-winning endeavors this week, resulting in massive harvest of souls into the kingdom and this church this coming Sunday
Ps 92:10
10 But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, supernaturally reward every engaging winner with ear-tingling testimonies thereby drawing many others to Christ and this church –
1 Cor 2:9
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which GOD hath prepared for them that love him.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:48am On Nov 11, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Friday 10th

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the continuous manifestation of signs, and wonders in our services, resulting in a massive influx of souls into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 5:12/14
12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon’s porch. 14 And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women.)

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier on the path of this Commission be crushed, as you launch her into new realms of exploits at Shiloh 2023
Isa 45:1-3
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the GOD of Israel.

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, usher every participant into the realms of flourishing in hard times via diverse encounters with the word at Shiloh 2023 – Isa. 55:8-9

Isa 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Intercession 4: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, mobilize record-breaking multitudes into this church this coming Sunday –
Acts 2:1-4/6
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Intercession 5: FATHER, let the reward of every winner in this Operation-11th Hour-Change of Story mark a turning point in their lives –
Acts 16:14
14 And a certain woman named Lydia, a seller of purple, of the city of Thyatira, which worshipped GOD, heard us: whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:57am On Nov 11, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Saturday 11th

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for rewarding all faithful stewards in this Church over and again all through this year –
1 Cor 3:8
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, make Shiloh 2023 a mountain of divine direction, as the Spirit of GOD ministers to every participant all through the event –
John 16:12-13
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for He shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever He shall hear, that shall He speak: and He will shew you things to come.

Intercession 3: FATHER, let all the harvest of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story be drafted into our WSF centers today, and into our services tomorrow Sunday – Act. 5:42
42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of church tomorrow Sunday –
Job 37:22
22 Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

Intercession 5: Father, draft record-breaking multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday and heal everyone called sick by the power of Your Word
Luke 5:17
17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 6:56am On Nov 14, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Monday, 13th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday and for healing every afflicted worshipper by your Word and the communion.
Psa. 107:20: He sent his word, and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you the full delivery of Operation 11th Hour Change of Story.
Jer. 30:19: And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every encounter with your word at Shiloh 2023 turn every participant to the envy of his/ her world.
Gen. 26:12/14: [12] Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. [14] For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree hitch- free transmission and reception from Canaanland to our viewing centers around the world all through Shiloh 2023.
Psa. 147:15: He sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: His word runneth very swiftly.

Intercession 5: FATHER, empower every winner to take delivery of their quick rewards all through this month and beyond.
Rev. 22:12: And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:

Col. 4:2 Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:56am On Nov 16, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Tuesday, 14th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank you for the strange testimonies that has continued to revalidate Shiloh as a divine mandate.
Act. 14:17: Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness._

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we invoke divine protection over Canaanland and all our viewing centers before, during and after Shiloh 2023.
Psa. 105:13-15: [13] When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; [14] He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; [15] Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, make Shiloh 2023 a mountain of voices resulting in supernatural transformation for every participant.
Isa. 30:30: And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the praise sessions and choir ministrations be freshly anointed for maximum impact at Shiloh 2023.
Exo. 15:11: Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like thee, glorious in holiness, Fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions all through Shiloh 2023; the sun shall not be scorching, and the cloud shall withhold its rain.
Job. 37:22: Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt. 7:8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 5:00am On Nov 16, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday, 15th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for turnaround testimonies, diverse healings and deliverances that characterized Shiloh 2022.
Oba. 1:17: But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions._

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we invoke instant and total destruction upon every gate of hell arrayed against the full delivery of your purpose at Shiloh 2023.
Jer. 17:18: Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded: let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed: bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction._

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, give your Angels charge over the movement of all participants all through Shiloh 2023 against all forms of mishaps.
Psa. 91:11: For he shall give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways._

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, uphold your servant the apostle over this commisssion as he prepares for Shiloh 2023 for maximum impact on all participants across the nations of the earth.
Isa. 45:1-3: [1] Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; [2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: [3] And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel._

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather multitudes into our Midweek Communion service tonight, and grant every worshipper an encounter with your power resulting in ear-tingling testimonies.
1 Cor. 2:5: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of GOD.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Matt. 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Thursday, 16th November 2023

Covenant Highways of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.

_Here's the CHoP guidelines for tod

*Intercession 1:* FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank you for the massive salvation of souls at Shiloh 2022.
_*1 Cor. 12:3:* Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost._

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the heaven over all that will be ministering at *Shiloh 2023* open up for unusual revelation, thereby imparting grace on all participants.
Act. 19:20:* So mightily grew the word of GOD and prevailed.

*Intercession 3:* FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every form of grave holding your people hostage be opened at *Shiloh 2023.*
_*Eze. 37:12:* Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel._

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let your word of power trigger instant healing and deliverances from all oppressions of the devil at Shiloh 2023
Psa. 107:20: He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree seasons of unstoppable advancement and enlargement as an aftermath of *Shiloh 2023* for this commission.
Isa. 54:2-3: [2] Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; [3] For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION
Jam. 1:6-7 [6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. [7] For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Friday, 17th November 2023

Covenant Highways of Life Greetings in Jesus Name.

*Intercession 1:* FATHER, thank YOU for instant answers to prayers at *Shiloh 2022* prayer hour.
_*Psa. 65:2:* O thou that hearest prayer, Unto thee shall all flesh come._

*Intercession 2:* FATHER, in the name of Jesus, send us your life-transforming word at *Shiloh 2023*, that will open up new chapters to the lives of all participants.
_*2 Cor. 3:18:* But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord._

*Intercession 3:* FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the impact of *Shiloh 2023* be far beyond what we ever knew since inception, across the nations of the earth.
_*Psa. 19:3:* There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.

*Intercession 4:* FATHER, in the name of Jesus, make *Shiloh 2023* a mountain of divine direction, as the spirit of GOD ministers to every participant all through the event.
_*Jhn. 16:13:* Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come._

*Intercession 5:* FATHER, by your Spirit, empower your servant and other ministers for maximum impact throughout *Shiloh 2023*.
_*2 Cor. 3:6:* Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life._

*PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:*
_*Matt. 7:7-8* [7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: [8] for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened._

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Saturday, 18th November 2023

Covenant hour prayer guidelines
Covenant hour prayer guidelines
⇒ Watch Covenant Hour of Prayer Live Broadcast for Today 18th November 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for causing the Holy Ghost to come down as a mighty rushing wind, drafting great multitudes into our Service(s) tomorrow Sunday –
Acts 2:2/6
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of every participant of Shiloh 2023 to the keys to flourishing in hard times –
Ps 37:17
17 For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the Lord upholdeth the righteous.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the impact of Shiloh 2023 be far beyond what we ever knew since inception, across the nations of the earth –

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday –
Job 37:22
22 Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

Intercession 5: FATHER, draft unprecedented multitudes into our Pre-Shiloh Encounter Service(s) tomorrow Sunday and shower your blessings upon every worshipper via your Word
Ezek 34:26
26 And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will cause the shower to come down in his season; there shall be showers of blessing.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Monday, 20th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the multitudes YOU gathered into our Service(s) yesterday, and for the mighty showers of blessing released upon all worshippers
Ps 118:23
23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every barrier on the path of this Commission be crushed, as you launch her into new realms of exploits at Shiloh 2023
Isa 45:1-3
Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; 2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the GOD of Israel.

Intercession 3: Father, in the name of Jesus, usher every participant into the realms of flourishing in hard times via diverse encounters with the Word at Shiloh 2023 – Isa. 55:8-9

Isa 55:8-9

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Shiloh 2023 be a most peaceful event, thereby providing a platform for the manifestation of signs and wonders among your people –
Ps 46:10
10 Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, sanctify the entirety of Canaanland, making it fit for your manifest presence at Shiloh 2023 –
Ps 24:1
The earth is the Lord’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Jesus is Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:17am On Nov 25, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Tuesday, 21st November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for diverse Word encounters at Shiloh since inception –
Job 6:25
25 How forcible are right words! but what doth your arguing reprove?

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree that no contrary situation in the lives of all participants shall escape your divine judgment at Shiloh 2023
Ps 94:1
O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

Intercession 3: FATHER, visit every participant at Shiloh 2023 with proofs both here at Canaanland and all our viewing centers across the nations of the earth –
Gen 21:1
And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, confirm again that Shiloh is a divine mandate, by granting everyone access to their long-awaited inheritance –
Josh 18:3
3 And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, How long are ye slack to go to possess the land, which the Lord God of your fathers hath given you?

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Shiloh 2023 be a platform for the rise of giants in this commission –
Josh 18:1
And the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:21am On Nov 25, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday, 22nd November 2023

Broadcast for 22nd November 2023.

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for peace and serenity we shall experience all through Shiloh 2023 –
Job 34:29
29 When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, show yourself strong and mighty in the lives of all participants at Shiloh 2023, both at Canaanland and in all our viewing centers across the nations of the earth –
17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, cause an army of world changers to emerge from this Commission through diverse encounters at Shiloh 2023 –
Obad 21
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the Lord’s.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the impact of Shiloh 2023 be far beyond what we have ever known since inception, across the nations of the earth

Intercession 5: FATHER, manifest your presence at our Mid-week Communion Service tonight, resulting in turnaround testimonies in the life of each worshipper –
17 The Lord thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; he will save, he will rejoice over thee with joy; he will rest in his love, he will joy over thee with singing.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2023
PRAISE GOD
Thursday 23rd

Intercession 1: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, thank YOU for healings, deliverances, breakthroughs, and diverse turnaround testimonies that characterized all the past Shiloh events –
Obad 17
17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Intercession 2: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, we sanctify every piece of equipment that shall be used at Shiloh 2023 for hitch-free and impactful performance
Heb 9:22
22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, visit every participant at Shiloh 2023 after the order of Sarah for our supernatural change of story
Gen 21:1-2
And the Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did unto Sarah as he had spoken. 2 For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the praise sessions and choir ministrations be freshly anointed for maximum impact at Shiloh 2023 –
Ex 15:11
11 Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, raise an army of financial giants from this Commission that will take the world by storm through diverse encounters at Shiloh 2023 –
Deut 28:2/12-13
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. 12 The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:31am On Nov 25, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Fnday 24th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank You for the great multitude of participants that shall be gathered at Shiloh 2023, both here at Canaanland and across all our viewing centers around the world –
John 6:44
44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, send us your life-transforming Word at Shiloh 2023, that will open up new chapters to the lives of all participants –
2 Cor 3:18
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let YOUR cloud of glory fill the entire Canaanland and all our viewing centers around the world all through Shiloh 2023
2 Chron 5:13-14
13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; 14 So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let Shiloh 2023, ‘Redeemed to Flourish in Hard Times’ answer to its name in the life of every participant
Ps 37:18-19
18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever. 19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, grant divine strength to your servant all through Shiloh 2023 –
Eph 3:16
16 That HE would grant you, according to the riches of HIS glory, to be strengthened with might by HIS Spirit in the inner man;

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Saturday 25th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for supernatural attendance and massive salvation of souls that shall be experienced at Shiloh 2023 –
1 Cor 12:3
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Intercession 2: FATHER, let every participant at Shiloh 2023 return with the fire on this Altar, and operate therewith for life –
Acts 2:3-4
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Intercession 3: FATHER, by the Holy Ghost, mobilize record-breaking multitudes into this church tomorrow Sunday
Acts 2:1-4/6
And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. 6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.

Intercession 4: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions and hitch-free movement of worshippers in and out of this church tomorrow Sunday –
Phil 2:10
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Intercession 5: FATHER, gather record-breaking and abiding multitudes into our Pre-Shiloh Encounter Service(s) tomorrow Sunday, and grant every worshipper an encounter of a lifetime –
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Monday, 27 November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank you for drafting great multitudes into our services yesterday and for fighting the battle of each worshipper by the power of your word
Psa. 118:23: This is the LORD's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

Intercession 2: FATHER, we invoke the zeal of divine protection over canaanland and all our viewing centers against all forms of evil before, during and after Shiloh 2023
Psa. 105:14-15: [14] He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; [15] Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm._

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus make Shiloh 2023 a mountain of voices, resulting in supernatural transformation for every participant
Isa. 30:30: And the LORD shall cause his glorious voice to be heard, and shall shew the lighting down of his arm, with the indignation of his anger, and with the flame of a devouring fire, with scattering, and tempest, and hailstones.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every encounter with the word at Shiloh 2023 turn every participant to an envy to his/her word
Gen. 26:13-14: [13] And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: [14] For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him._

Intercession 5: FATHER, we decree perfect weather conditions all through Shiloh 2023; the sun shall not be scorching and the clouds shall withhold its rain.
Job 37:22: Fair weather cometh out of the north: with God is terrible majesty.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
1 Sam. 1:27: For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:

Jesus is Lord!

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:13am On Dec 01, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Tuesday, 28 November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for the Impact of Your Word on all participants at Shiloh 2023 that shall result in diverse turnaround testimonies
Isa. 9:8: The Lord sent a word into Jacob, and it hath lighted upon Israel.

Intercession 2: FATHER in the name of Jesus, let all levels of preparations for Shiloh 2023 be powered by the Spirit of Excellence resulting in optimum results and all our viewing centers against all forms of evil before, during and after Shiloh 2023
1 Cor. 2:16: For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, give your angels charge over the movement of all participants all through Shiloh 2023 against all forms of mishaps
Psa. 91:11: For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, open the eyes of every participant of Shiloh 2023 to the keys to flourishing in hard times
Psa. 37:17: For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

Intercession 5: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, we decree seasons of unstoppable advancement and enlargement as an aftermath of Shiloh 2023 for this Commission
Isa. 54:2-3: [2] Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; [3] For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited._

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Psa. 5:3: My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:17am On Dec 01, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Wednesday, 29 November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for hitch-free transmission and reception from Canaanland to all our viewing centers globally that shall be experienced all through Shiloh 2023
Psa. 147:15: HE sendeth forth his commandment upon earth: his word runneth very swiftly.

Isa. 45:1-3: [1] Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; [2] I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, make Shiloh 2023 a mountain of divine direction, as the Spirit of God ministers to every participant all through the event
Jn. 16:12-13: [13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he._

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let there be release of fresh oil upon YOUR servant for unusual impact all through Shiloh 2023
Psa. 89:20: I have found David my servant; with MY holy oil have I anointed him:

Intercession 5: FATHER, send us YOUR life-transforming Word at our Mid-week Communion Service tonight, thereby taking us from glory to glory
2 Cor. 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the LORD.

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
1 Jn. 5:14: And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

Jesus is Lord
Re: Covenant Hour Of Prayer Monday 6th November 2023 Prayer Guidelines by TheMiracleMag(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2023
PRAISE GOD

Thursday, 30th November 2023

Intercession 1: FATHER, thank YOU for granting divine strength to YOUR servant for maximum delivery at Shiloh 2023
Eph. 3:16: That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Intercession 2: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, sanctify the entirety of Canaanland, making it fit for your manifest presence at Shiloh 2023
Psa. 24:1:  The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.

Intercession 3: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let the heaven over all that will be ministering
at Shiloh 2023 open up for unusual revelation, thereby imparting grace on all participants
Act 19:20: So mightily grew the word of GOD and prevailed.

Intercession 4: FATHER, in the name of Jesus, let every form of ‘grave’ holding your people hostage be opened at Shiloh 2023
Ezek. 37:12:  Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Intercession 5: FATHER, by the blood of Jesus, we decree peace across the length and breadth of Nigeria before, during and after Shiloh 2023
Job 34:29: When he giveth quietness, who then can make trouble? and when he hideth his face, who then can behold him? whether it be done against a nation, or against a man only:

PERSONAL SUPPLICATION:
Jere. 33:3: Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not

Jesus is Lord

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Musicians Who Are Cultists / Mummy Zee And Her Husband Just Welcome A Baby Girl / Andy Murray Beats Djokovic To Win 2012 U.S. Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.