Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) (388 Views)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by Couldntfigurean: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2023
Isn’t it funny that able and healthy men and women will go out on the day of election and stand in the sun to vote for someone who can’t lift a flag by himself
No be juju be that?
Somebody that needs support to stand

I am not against old age,everybody is supposed to get old but if i were his kid,I’d advice him to retire and save his strength
Baba needs to be with his grandkids and not aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2023
It's shameful to see some people supporting Tinubu's presidency. He's too old and frail for any task . His type in the States are already living in the elderly home, where they ll be properly taken care of.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2023
Cry more...we are interested in it

1 Like

Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by Couldntfigurean: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
Cry more...we are interested in it
you
Not we

1 Like

Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by StrongandMighty: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2023
Urchins are suffering from severe brain damage

1 Like

Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by duro4chang(m): 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2023
On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba. No shaking. Victory is sure. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. On his mandate we stand gidigba.
Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by Jostoman: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2023
duro4chang:
On Tinubu's mandate we stand gidigba. No shaking. Victory is sure. No amount of mudsling and character assassination can stop his victory. On his mandate we stand gidigba.
read the topic again
Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by duro4chang(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2023
Jostoman:
read the topic again
I will rather advise you to read what I wrote. Read it again and again so that you will understand. Some people are like that. Read several times again.
Re: Imagine Standing On The Mandate Of A Person That Can’t Stand On His Own(pics) by Heffalump(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2023
@OP, only Sabinus can answer that question. What I know is that the mandate of someone who can't stand on his own is on a faulty foundation!

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Nigerian And It's My Turn, Biafra Ended 52 Years Ago – Peter Obi / Three Reasons Why Most Igbos, Including Peter Obi, Will Never Condemn IPOB / Tinubu, Gov Abdulrazaq Are Similar In Corruption, Certificate Forgeries - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.