Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos (22749 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo / 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by jozee8: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
blacknp:
Post your Father’s birth certificate let us see who his parents are?
His father is not contesting to be your president
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Simeonjoe1: 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nazgul:
During Tinubu's era as governor and Fashola's first term, a handful of Igbos won state house of assembly elections in areas like okota, festac, amuwo odofin... etc. There were Igbos in Lagos State House of assembly.

Everything ended when people started playing the ethnic card, and were like omo Igbo cannot come here and be leading us, so top parties like APC and PDP stopped giving them tickets to contest since it became obvious that they won't win.

Nigeria is a great country, if we can bury our ethnic and religious differences and decide to work together as Nigerians, believe me, we'll be a force to be reckoned with in the world.

Nigeria is still not mature. We are still 180 years behind the US.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by saintrow1: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
RealLagosBoy:

Oh! You want them to be killed just because they are seeking for political office?

Nigerians have contested and won elections in other countries and you want a Nigerian to be killed because he's contesting for election in Nigeria.

The level of hatred in your heart will surely consume you.

Nigeria is not like another country. We don't want you to contest in our states, go and contest in your graveyard region. The level of hate and evil agenda that you ibos have will consume you rats. Another genocide is loading for you scumbags.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by JoshTim: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
9jahotblog:
yes lol. Very funny. Na greed and ego she has destroyed her to the extent they rejected her in the primary Election last year

Greed and ego you say. Such dumb reasoning.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
saintrow1:

They do not have the right. Since you people have destroyed your region, you should stay there and for the fact that you won't allow other tribes to hold political positions in your region, you can't here. They will all labour in vain as usual. The population of ibo scavengers in those areas are very small. Yorubas outnumbered them by far distance. You can't secure a win when those areas are fill up with over 90% of yorubas. I wonder what dis useless Mc oluomo and his boys are waiting for or do they have to get orders from above before they wide out those rats. I hate slow and nice minded yorubas with passion.

Don't give yourself BP.

Igbos have been winning elections in Lagos and ruling Lagos even before you were born.

Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in the Nigeria Parliament . Ndubuisi Kalu is a former Military Governor of Lagos.

Igbos have been winning elections in Lagos under APC and PDP .

APC has an igbo man in Lagos house of Assembly. Rita Orji represented Lagos in House of Rep for 8 years. PDP has several igbos contesting for positions in Lagos.

Hence it is better you accept igbos are stakeholders in Lagos than giving yourself BP.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Deoo1125: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
It will not be well with u people, treat others the way u want to be treated, u people can be hostile to others in ur regions but want others to share what dey have with you,. Ordinary to sell land to others na problem not to talk of allowing other tribe to hold an elective post in ur region. Very useless foolish tribe

Nazgul:
During Tinubu's era as governor and Fashola's first term, a handful of Igbos won state house of assembly elections in areas like okota, festac, amuwo odofin... etc. There were Igbos in Lagos State House of assembly.

Everything ended when people started playing the ethnic card, and were like omo Igbo cannot come here and be leading us, so top parties like APC and PDP stopped giving them tickets to contest since it became obvious that they won't win.

Nigeria is a great country, if we can bury our ethnic and religious differences and decide to work together as Nigerians, believe me, we'll be a force to be reckoned with in the world.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by saintrow1: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Don't give yourself BP.

Igbos have been winning elections in Lagos and ruling Lagos even before you were born.

Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in the Nigeria Parliament . Ndubuisi Kalu is a former Military Governor of Lagos.

APC has an igbo man in Lagos house of Assembly. Rita Orji represented Lagos in House of Rep for 8 years. PDP has several igbos contesting for positions in Lagos.

Hence it is better you accept igbos are stakeholders in Lagos than giving yourself BP.

Tinubu allowed them so as to aid his ambition to be a president. That is part of what he is using to campaign now and it hate him for that but I'm fully supporting him. I know it's part of the strategy to win.
All will end in 2023, moreover tinubu is getting old, when baba is gone, lagosians will be able to have full control of the state like other SW state.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Deoo1125: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obamas mother na white American. Can u people allow this in ur region?

Johnthejohn:
The last time i checked, Obama is an African blood from Kenya undecided
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kayyy:

You guys should quit playing to the gallery here, and stop all this inclusion, bigotry labelling that you are pretending to be giving people here, on this nairaland , you and your fellow tribesmen have labelled all Igbo that have ever contested under APC in the east as Fulani slaves, everyone of them that have contested are traitors and impure that wants Fulani politics into your region, For 8years you all were moaning here about how Buhari wasn't to give Fulani land in your region, you even went as far as nobody should sell land to Fulani for cows in you region, you go about proclaiming that they chase Fulani out of igboland, so You all destest Fulani party in the east but want Igbo candidates in the west, if you cannot practise equity then don't start what you can't finish, call the OP and others tribal bigots from now till tomorrow, it doesn't change anything, infact majority of your tribesmen here are worse bigots

The Igbos do not have any issue with the fulanis. They only have issue with Buhari because of his bigotry nature. His bigotry nature is what has made the fulanis to dominate all federal appointments since 2015.

Buhari is the only Fulani man that did not get the supported of the SE when he contested for president.

Shagari, Tofa , Yaradua and Atiku were all supported by SE.

The problem APC has in SE is that she fail to empower any Igbo politician to assist her in penetrating the SE. Hence igbos saw their people contesting election in APC as slaves because the party did not respect them.

When PDP discovered that ANPP was more popular than her in NW, PDP made Yaradua her presidential candidate in 2007. With Yaradua, they rebuild the party in NW and subdue ANPP.

Had APC made Ogbonnaya Onu or Chris Ngige the SGF in 2015, the party would have penetrate SE before 2019 . Instead, APC declared war against her only Governor in SE, Okorocha, hence lossing Imo in 2019.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
saintrow1:

Tinubu allowed them so as to aid his ambition to be a president. That is part of what he is using to campaign now and it hate him for that but I'm fully supporting him. I know it's part of the strategy to win.
All will end in 2023, moreover tinubu is getting old, when baba is gone, lagosians will be able to have full control of the state like other SW state.

Tinubu was not yet born when Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in Nigeria Parliament.

Tinubu was still hustling in Chicago when Ndubuisi Kalu was Governor of Lagos.

The igbos senior Tinubu in Lagos politics.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by flokii: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
saintrow1:

I'm glad he is seeing now that the same people he emboldened in Lagos against Yorubas and Indigenes are now his biggest antagonists.. others like him would see it and learn.

Bo pe bo ya.. Yorubas will take full control of Lagos. The young ones must know our history, appreciate our culture and protect our collective heritage in Western Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
Zico5:
I know this from the onset. LP is Igbo agenda. The day I see Yoruba winning a state House of assembly in Anambra then I will take LP to be national assembly. These Igbo think everyone is a fool.

The same Labour party that have won Ondo guber election is now an Igbo agenda.

Well ,Igbos have also won Lagos House of Assembly seats under APC.

Is APC also an Igbo agenda?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by stuffs2002: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Your Bigotry is not allowing you to reason properly.

To become a stakeholder in a place and seek for elective positions require having the population.

If the yorubas can migrate and attain 20% of the population of Anambra, no body can stop them from contesting and even winning the Governor of Anambra.

In 2011, many Hausas in Anambra contested for positions under CPC. Unfortunately, none of them won because they are yet to attain the population needed to win elections.

Delta is not in SE, but an Igbo man is the Governor of Delta because the Igbos have settle in Delta and become one of the indeginous tribe. The Igbos are also dominating Rivers states.

The fulanis are dominating most States in the north. Once they attain 10% of the population of a State, they will begin seeking elective position. Hence a Fulani man can become the Governor of Kwara.

The yorubas in NC are also contesting elective positions. Yorubas are even contesting elections in Abuja.

Hence why can't Igbos contest in Lagos?

Says the BIGOT who couldn't mention one non IGBO contesting in IGBOLAND

IGBOS are not and can never dominate in Rivers, you can go to alaigbo and ask Wike

Was it not the same Anambra that BIGOTED Obi was deporting northerners out of? Same Anambra that BIGOTED Obi used the instrument of government to destroy the business of northerners?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Yorubas have more than 25% of Lagos population. Igbos also have more than 25% of Lagos population.

However there are more yorubas in Lagos than Igbos. These are facts that even a blind man can testify to.

Hence having the highest population, the yorubas want to deprive the igbos the right of contesting positions in Lagos. Can the yorubas do that to fulanis in Kwara?

The Igbos love business more than politics. Hence they have been ignoring the arrogance of Yoruba people in Lagos politics.

If the fulanis have the present population that igbos have in Lagos, they will be demanding for Lagos Governorship by now.

If the yorubas fail to support them, they will declare war!
Are you serious at all? Have you forgotten quickly that you're the only tribe who fought war with Nigeria and you think Yoruba forgets so quickly. How dare you trying to get into leadership posts in our land! Tinubu made great mistake of appointing ibos in his cabinets but Fashola and ambode ensured 95% of them never returns. This is Yorubaland. We can't trust ibos with power in Nigeria let alone on our soil. The few ibos still in govt are totally subservient and loyal to Yoruba cause hence why they are left alone and most of them are being chased away this year. Enough of all this nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
flokii:

I'm glad he is seeing now that the same people he emboldened in Lagos against Yorubas and Indigenes are now his biggest antagonists.. others like him would see it and learn.

Bo pe bo ya.. Yorubas will take full control of Lagos. The young ones must know our history, appreciate our culture and protect our collective heritage in Western Nigeria.

Before Tinubu was born, an Igboman contested and won election to represent Lagos in Nigeria parliament.

While Tinubu was still in Chicago, an igboman, became the Military Governor of Lagos.

Hence Tinubu is not the reason why Igbos are contesting and winning elections in Lagos.

Igbos are pacesetters in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
flokii:
May God 'Eledumare' never allow my tribe and region fall into the hand of outsiders.. Amen!!

Yoruba race will never be enslaved by another smaller ethnic group in Yoruba soil.. All the stools and thrones in Yoruba land forbids it.

Nigeria was founded on a tripod.. all ethnic groups have their own region and they should go there to seek electoral offices. I hope this encroachment won't lead to war soon.
Just watch and see. It's gonna be the end of ibo on our soil. Those people don't know what's waiting for them. Any of our leaders that get in the way will share in the spoils. Just leave them make dem dey think say dey don reach their Eldorado. I want to be seeing them collecting visas to come here hence why I've been supporting their Biafra and it will come soon.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by saintrow1: 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
flokii:

I tire for some of our yoruba people oooo, afonja in illorin lost to fulani that he accommodated. All because of his personal ambitions in yorubaland, he gave the fulani the full power of the military in illorin to help me fight his fellow yorubas in oyo but what did he get in return, he was killed by the fulanis. Look at tinubu, all because he wants to be president so that they won't say he is not tolerant, he aided the advance of ibos in lagos. Tinubu daughter even made an ibo man the babaloja in one of the market in lagos. Like have said, I am in full support and backing him to win this year but he f**ked up on that side and that is one reason why I dislike him. I know that he will do extremely well for yorubaland so I'm not going to throw him under the bus. I just want him to move Nigeria back to regional government or full federalism and grant lagos a special status so that we can have our lagos back. His wife said it in 2019 that after all they did for the ibos, they have realised that they are nothing but ingrates and pigs.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by flokii: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Before Tinubu was born, an Igboman contested and won election to represent Lagos in Nigeria parliament.

While Tinubu was still in Chicago, an igboman, became the Military Governor of Lagos.

Hence Tinubu is not the reason why Igbos are contesting and winning elections in Lagos.

You forgot that Nigeria was still good then before your folks masterminded the first bloody coup that wiped out leaders of thought of other ethnicities except of course the Igbos.. No igbo was killed but other ethnicities suffered heavy casualties that resulted in anger, anguish, agony and several other coups that has affected the country till date.

FYI, Most Igbo states too had Yoruba and Hausa Military administrtors at the time so your submission is pointless.

We are talking of now.

Infact restructure Nigeria now to save lives

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Don't give yourself BP.

That's when we thought you're now good Nigerians. So after all these people how many ibos have you seen return? Ndubuisi was a military man same as Marwa. It's allowed during the military era. Go and check why ibos don't get c/o in Lagos. And the few ones that have amongst you only possess certificate of Occupancy not ownership. Many of you don't even know you're being fooled thinking you now have stakes in Lagos. Some parts of Festac was demolished years back, how many ibos got compensated? That shows you all can be vacated with just 1 law and that's it. Not even FG can save you.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gbagura:
Are you serious at all? Have you forgotten quickly that you're the only tribe who fought war with Nigeria and you think Yoruba forgets so quickly. How dare you trying to get into leadership posts in our land! Tinubu made great mistake of appointing ibos in his cabinets but Fashola and ambode ensured 95% of them never returns. This is Yorubaland. We can't trust ibos with power in Nigeria let alone on our soil. The few ibos still in govt are totally subservient and loyal to Yoruba cause hence why they are left alone and most of them are being chased away this year. Enough of all this nonsense.

The reason why you can write the above nonsense is because the present generation of igbos in Lagos are only interested in business.

You are threatening igbos not to contest election in Lagos. The same Lagos that Nnamdi Azikiwe represented in Nigeria parliament before becoming the President of Nigeria.

Igbos have been winning elections in Lagos even before the independence of Nigeria. They are still doing it till today.

Under Fashola, many igbos won elections for State Assembly and House of Rep. Under Ambode, Rita Orji represented Lagos at House of Representative.

It takes gut to fight a war. It is that gut that is making an igboman to travel from the East to Lagos and becoming successful. The only other tribe that has such gut in Nigeria is Fulani.

That is why both of them fought war. They deserve respect.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Remember it was only yorubas that returned your properties back after the war. Your neighbors in PH never did till date. Ibos and their efforts in Lagos are synonymous to filling up a basket with water. You know the rest. Ojukwu tried to captured Lagos but failed how much more you Lilly livered ibos. Top parties in Lagos have stop giving their tickets to ibos if they really want to win. Same tinubu who allowed ibos into his cabinet is the one you all hate now. Infact it was Fashola who sent many ibos away stylishly from his cabinet before ambode sealed it up. Sanwo no kuku send una. Our fathers made mistake accommodating you and I'm glad young yorubas are waking up to correct their mistakes. Once tinubu becomes the president, it's done for ibos in Lagos. Every hates against him by ibos shall be returned in tons. You una go suffer am.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by saintrow1: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Tinubu was not yet born when Nnamdi Azikiwe represented Lagos in Nigeria Parliament.

Tinubu was still hustling in Chicago when Ndubuisi Kalu was Governor of Lagos.

The igbos senior Tinubu in Lagos politics.

Tinubu era is different from azikiwe, that was when Nigeria just started. It's different from now because we have seem your true colour. Your evil agendas are fully exposed.
Ndubuisi had the privilege because Nigeria was under a military rule and he was not the only non yoruba so therefore you don't have a stake. That era is different from the era we are in now and by the way nobody voted for him.
They dont senior tinubu for shit, it's all different era. since 1999 when democrazy came back, it was tinubu that aided ibos access to political positions in lagos. When tinubu is gone it will be the end of the road for them. APC had restricted them, only PDP gave them safe heaven but they are losing group that is why they are trying to exploit LP.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes I seeing all labour party candidate they are all igbos.even the deputy governor are igbo .some of this igbo that trying to hijack labour party and turn it to igbo affairs need to go and read the history of the party.

Did anyone stop you or your papa to contest? Oh I remember una dey poor.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by ShaqFu: 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Labour Party Candidates in Lagos, Nigeria
grin grin grin grin grin grin
how come they're all from one particular geo political zone. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The reason why you can write the above nonsense is because the present generation of igbos in Lagos are only interested in business.

You are threatening igbos not to contest election in Lagos. The same Lagos that Nnamdi Azikiwe represented in Nigeria parliament before becoming the President of Nigeria.

Igbos have been winning elections in Lagos even before the independence of Nigeria. They are still doing it till today.

Under Fashola, many igbos won elections for State Assembly and House of Rep. Under Ambode, Rita Orji represented Lagos at House of Representative.

It takes gut to fight a war. It is that gut that is making an igboman to travel from the East to Lagos and becoming successful. The only other tribe that has such gut in Nigeria is Fulani.

That is why both of them fought war. They deserve respect.
Go London and see Yorùbá dominating. We've moved to the global stage since. By 2023 you won't see 1 ibo in any elective posts in Lagos again cos it's been sealed. Tinubu had to apologize to top part leaders in Lagos for making the mistakes of allowing you paste posters let alone contest in Lagos. It's systemic approach and unless you're deluded you should be seeing it that top parties in Lagos are ignoring ibos now. Kanu and endsars now seal your fates in Lagos. You come to Lagos because you see it as a fertile ground not because you've got any guts. To check the true meaning of guts, check the landmass Yoruba controls and the landmass you control. The whole 5 states of SE and some ibo speaking parts of delta and rivers are still not up to Niger state in size. Yorùbá have about 12 LGS in Kwara and about 6 in kogi then add it to our 6 states. It's not easy to conquer such massive landmass. Your time is up in Lagos and when tinubu enters, that seals it. Once Lagos gets her Special Status, that's final for you in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Gbagura: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Did anyone stop you or your papa to contest? Oh I remember una dey poor.
Stop trying to broke shame others because na on their land you start to dey live meaningful lifestyle. Moreso because others don't mix drug business with spare parts shops doesn't mean they aren't rich. Only those with illegal money flaunts it but people with God given wealth have no time to flaunt anything. You're a disgrace to Nigeria and I wonder why they haven't allowed you go.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
stuffs2002:

Says the BIGOT who couldn't mention one non IGBO contesting in IGBOLAND

IGBOS are not and can never dominate in Rivers, you can go to alaigbo and ask Wike

Was it not the same Anambra that BIGOTED Obi was deporting northerners out of? Same Anambra that BIGOTED Obi used the instrument of government to destroy the business of northerners?

Why didn't you have the gut of traveling to the east during the primary and purchsing the ticket of one of the 18 political parties for any position of your choice.

Some of them could not get an aspirant for Senatorial election. Hence if you had the gut, you would have been contesting for senator in Anambra under NRP or the other parties.

For you to sit in your house in SW and envying people from the SE that travel to Lagos , do business in Lagos, buy properties in Lagos and hence contesting positions in Lagos is an act of cowardice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by Bimpe29: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is the beauty of a constitutional democracy. But this is really impossible elsewhere in Nigeria as of now.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
flokii:

You forgot that Nigeria was still good then before your folks masterminded the first bloody coup that wiped out leaders of thought of other ethnicities except of course the Igbos.. No igbo was killed but other ethnicities suffered heavy casualties that resulted in anger, anguish, agony and several other coups that has affected the country till date.

FYI, Most Igbo states too had Yoruba and Hausa Military administrtors at the time so your submission is pointless.

We are talking of now.

Infact restructure Nigeria now to save lives

So it was the coup of 1966 that has stop Nigeria from having good leaders since 1999?

It is the coup of 1966 that made Abacha to loot billions of dollars when he was president?

It was the coup of 1966 that made Fulani cabals to vow Abiola will not rule Nigeria after he won a free and fair election in 1993.

Is it the coup of 1966 that made Fulanis from
Mali, Niger and other countries to be slaughtering Nigerians like chicken in our country today?

I hope you know that coup was not synonymous to Nigeria. Almost all African nations witnessed coup after having independence.

I hope you also know that civil war is not only perculiar to Nigeria. Even America fought civil war at some point.
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by daygee12: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The issue is that yorubas hate to migrate across other part of Nigeria.

There are thousands of hausas/ Fulani living and doing business in SE. Many of them were born in the SE and can speak Igbo more than hausa. Some of them have live in SE for over 40 years.

SE presently have security challenges but it is still far secured than the North.

Travel to the SE and stop making assumptions from the place that you have live all your life.

It's a lie go to the North, even far North u will see plenty Yoruba, who told u Yoruba no dey migrate?
Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by flokii: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

So it was the coup of 1966 that has stop Nigeria from having good leaders since 1999?

It is the coup of 1966 that made Abacha to loot billions of dollars when he was president?

It was the coup of 1966 that made Fulani cabals to vow Abiola will not rule Nigeria after he won a free and fair election in 1993.

Is it the coup of 1966 that made Fulanis from
Mali, Niger and other countries to be slaughtering Nigerians like chicken in our country today?

I hope you know that coup was not synonymous to Nigeria. Almost all African nations witnessed coup after having independence.

I hope you also know that civil war is not only perculiar to Nigeria. Even America fought civil war at some point.

You think Yorubas are not aware of your bad habits? our grandfathers had their reservations just that things weren't as bad in their time as it is now.

You know what is done to thieves right?.. that's what your people are looking for in Lagos.

Come to think of it, other ethnicities don't go about pushing agenda in Lagos like you folks do.. we have Hausas, Ikwerres etc. living peacefully and respecting boundaries but never you lots.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Labour Party Candidates In Lagos by MikeofAfrica: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gbagura:
That's when we thought you're now good Nigerians. So after all these people how many ibos have you seen return? Ndubuisi was a military man same as Marwa. It's allowed during the military era. Go and check why ibos don't get c/o in Lagos. And the few ones that have amongst you only possess certificate of Occupancy not ownership. Many of you don't even know you're being fooled thinking you now have stakes in Lagos. Some parts of Festac was demolished years back, how many ibos got compensated? That shows you all can be vacated with just 1 law and that's it. Not even FG can save you.

I always laugh when I read comments from people like you.

Who told you that Lagos belong to yorubas. Lagos belong to the elites. It is a Yoruba land that now belongs to the elites. It belongs to wealthy men and women irrespective of their tribes.

That is why many non-indigenes of Lagos are living in opulent areas like Ikoyi, Lekki and Ajah while many indigenes are living in villages and slums like ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

A Hausa millionaire in Lagos can evacuate a Yoruba poor man from Lagos and send him back to ogbomoso. That is why many poor indigenes of Lagos are selling their ancestral lands to the elites. If you don't sell your land, they will use their connections to take it from you.

The present Igbos in Lagos are still concentrating on their business. When they decide to produce the Governor of Lagos, you will speak from the other side of your mouth.

Even Sanwo Olu was once quoted as saying that an Igboman will soon become the Governor of Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tompolo Congratulates Okawa, Ikpeazu & Udom Emmanuel / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Oyo Farmers / Nura Aliyu Batsari: Ganduje Gifts Katsina Trekker N500k, Hajj Seat, Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.