Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Often Do You Use And Send Voice Notes? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Often Do You Use And Send Voice Notes? (349 Views)

Whatsapp Now Allows Users Put Voice Notes As Status Updates / New MTN Recharge Code That Works Now *3551*pin-number# And Send / How To Send Voice Messages On Whatsapp Via “OK Google” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Use And Send Voice Notes? by iamprofessork: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2023
We have people who are experts when it comes to calling, texting, recording videos and recording voice notes.
If nairaland had a voice note feature, I might end up getting the best in sending voice note award on nairaland. Jokes apart, I have been using voice notes for so long I can't even remember. It's not surprising to be in a tech era where we have a lot of speaking and podcast platforms in which I have also taken advantage of by creating a channel on telegram called Telepodwithpk where I talk about productivity, books, facts and other topics. You can check it out if you are interested. I also look forward to doing a lot of Voice over gigs this year. I'm available should in case you are looking for a voice over artist.
Communication they say is one of the key factor to navigating life. A lot of tools and facilities have being created to improve communication, so will you say you are an expert at texting? Or an expert at calling? Or an expert at recording videos? Or an expert at recording voice notes? Which platform do you feel you need to become good at this year? Although I look forward to becoming an expert at recording videos since it is indirectly becoming a demanding skill in this era.
Kindly share your experience.
Happy 2023 a year for accomplishing this and
many more.

(1) (Reply)

2 Twitter Account For Sale / Very Neat Tecno Spark 9 For Sale / Experience The Xiaomi Mid-year Sale: Discounts, Gifts, And A Chance To Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.