Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

As A Realtor: How To Handle Prospect's Expectations. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / As A Realtor: How To Handle Prospect's Expectations. (238 Views)

How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Invest with us and Win All Expense Paid Trip To Dubai For Prospect &clients / How Do You Choose A Realtor When Buying Or Selling A Property ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Realtor: How To Handle Prospect's Expectations. by timothyanietie: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2023
Dear Realtor,

Welcome to 2023.

How was your 2022 sales?

You're my priority in 2023 and I sincerely desire that we do more together.

While this is definitely going to be established, I just wanted to let you understand one thing.

In 2023, do not sell need to your prospects.

I will explain.

You see, people do not buy needs, when presented to them as needs.

They buy needs, when it's presented to them as wants.

For instance, everyone wants money. No one actually truly wants to be stressed with work, however, when the benefit (money) is presented, the interest for the task becomes high.

What do I mean?

When displaying your properties in 2023, silence the noise that comes with the video, make a calm voice over, detailing the benefits of getting the property, not the features of the property.

Did you get that?

Let me explain further.

Your videos or pictures already have the clear shot of the property, in terms of the wideness of the sitting room, the spacious car park, the furniture, decorations, etc.

Instead of repeating what is already seen, rather, detail the location, the appreciative metrics, the investment outcome, the estimated growth in the environment, the documents (why it's important), the security, etc.

With this, you're handling their fears ahead of time.

When the lead is eventually captured, closing becomes easier, because you've done your primary task, while prospecting to capture their interest.

If you've not watched my video on How To Build Digital Trust, as a Realtor. Then you need to check the link in the comment, or just search on YouTube with my name.

In 2023, I should be an important part of your marketing and sales process.

Our private One on One session is ongoing, you can book a session today.

Our group training will also be announced on the 5th of January, you shouldn't miss the class as well.

Talk soon,

Timothy Anietie
For: Marketing LabHQ.

#realtorsseries #realtors #realestate #lekkiepe #lagos #propertyinvestment #realestatedeveloper #business #clients #development #timothyanietie #marketinglabhq #marketingstrategy #MarketingLabHQ

(1) (Reply)

500 Sqms / *DUPLEX FOR SALE*�� Newly Built 3bedroom Duplex With A Maid Room (all Rooms E / Affordable Luxury Residential Resort Estate In Lagos With A Golf Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.