Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi (18283 Views)

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Qhertud: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by jimyjames(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Okoros will still cry because 1st Class Soludo is doing well.

Simply because he gave Peter Obi the 3rd Class dullard a reality check.
Looks like soludo is now afonja?
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by BossGerald: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
RestructureNig7:
Why is he not creating jobs for Anambra people

He has already employed 5,000 new teachers last month...because we abuse our governors, don't think they aren't doing anything.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by BossGerald: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Common sense Governor unlike pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
They are now mad at this man for exposing the fraud called Peter Obi tuary. grin

So road flag off is now common sense??

Tell us the one oyetola did in osun or Abiodun of Ogun state??
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by 2pak(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
RestructureNig7:
Why is he not creating jobs for Anambra people
he has already employed 5k teachers
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Okwyjesus(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

The east are very sentimental people.

Soludo should have known not to play with someone they like . I sorry for professor Charles Sha

You are right bro. Soludo could have played maturely even if he don't like Obi.

If Obi looses Anambarians and Igbos may not forgivy him and he will pay for it.

Zik had similar stigma
Even Ekwueme was reminded of his role with Shagari when he sought for president Al ticket in PDP

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by MasterTeeUSA: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Soludo-Solution is DOING what Peter Obi failed to do...DEVELOP ANAMBRA

Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rzERrwDcs

Governor Chukwuma Soludo flags off construction of Awka, Abagana - Nimo road and Obosi.

The road project shall be completed in June and August, 2023 according to the contractor, Engr Mohammed Matraji of Tri Construct Nigeria LTD.

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by warlordd(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Peter Obi na bahd guy. See how he has put Soludo on high jump
Mumu don comment. Wetin concern Obi with this.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by warlordd(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Soludo should have known not to play with someone they like . I sorry for professor Charles Sha
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by warlordd(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
No matter what soludo said against peter obi as far as he takes care of anambra people that is the most important thing. I still believe soludo will perform as a governor

Not that he will perform. Soludo is performing wonders. More than 250 roads in less than 9 months is not a child's play. Obi and his mumu supporters are in deep pain.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
ATLIEN2027:
Common sense Governor unlike pandora pathological liar Obi tuary.
They are now mad at this man for exposing the fraud called Peter Obi tuary. grin

In the next 8 years, if this same Soludo comes out for presidency this same you will say worse things of him than what you are currently saying about Obi.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by nesphil(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Don't mind them.

iLoveYouToo:

See the kind of youths replete in the East. SMH

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
neoclassical:
Good one Prof.

I pray fervently, that our people should stop playing emotional politics.

I am fully in support of Peter Obi but that doesn't mean I should force a Governor who is holding the mandate of another Political party to support his opponent.

Nobody is saying Soludo should support Obi, but why de-market your kinsman? It could have been better if Soludo maintained neutrality on Obi's aspiration.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by ElSudani: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Peter Obi na bahd guy.
See how he has put Soludo on high jump

Soludo doesn't want to end up as a former governor without any achievements.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by ElSudani: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gorgeous4lyf:

Nobody is saying Soludo should support Obi, but why de-market your kinsman? It's could have been better if Soludo maintained neutrality on Obi's aspiration.

Going by your analysis OBJ and Pa Adebanjo should support Asiwaju?
When we say many of you are driven by tribal loyalty this is what we are talking about.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by warlordd(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
neoclassical:
Good one Prof.

I pray fervently, that our people should stop playing emotional politics.

I am fully in support of Peter Obi but that doesn't mean I should force a Governor who is holding the mandate of another Political party to support his opponent.
Don't mind the bingos. Let them continue to bark. Real Anambrarians are solidly behind our governor. Why will Soludo support Obi who has been doing everything humanly possible to destroy APGA, the same party that made him who he is today.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by onyibest2k(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
do ur 4 years and go home
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by ibidokun65w: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
PO Don push this guy for tight cornerBecareful what you say politically ooPO Don push this guy for tight cornerBecareful what you say politically oo...
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by nesphil(m): 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Well done Gov. CC Soludo.

Charming1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39rzERrwDcs

Governor Chukwuma Soludo flags off the construction of Awka, Abagana - Nimo road, and Obosi.

The road project shall be completed in June and August 2023 according to the contractor, Engr Mohammed Matraji of Tri Construct Nigeria LTD.

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Rupertek: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
It is imposible to be one term governor. Are you saying then that Anambra south will forfeit their chance, or we start searching for another one term governor?
Soludo will complete his 2 terms

RuddyFusion:
One term governor
Do your one term and go in peace
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Shut up. Igbos only quee behind politicians with credibility. Soludo is a stupid man and will be disgraced after his first term
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Bontafa: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Shut up. Igbos only quee behind politicians with credibility. Soludo is a stupid man and will be disgraced after his first term

I am not the one that frustrated you
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

I am not the one that frustrated you
You can't measure up with me in any thing so swerve
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Bontafa: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
You can't measure up with me in any thing so swerve

Nairaland trillonaire

Park well focus on your frustrations
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by sonssyo: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
This man should stop this nonsense,flag off here and there yet no reasonable work is been done, how can you give local contractors jobs and they use mud sand to fill the roads,is that one work
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Nairaland trillonaire

Park well focus on your frustrations
The last thing I will do in my life is to hype my self. I'm comfortable and I know you can't measure up to me, do you get that ? Good night boy
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by sonssyo: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Rupertek:
It is imposible to be one term governor. Are you saying then that Anambra south will forfeit their chance, or we start searching for another one term governor?
Soludo will complete his 2 terms

When did they make it emilokan,I'm from the same area but nwa mgbafor amaro ife ona eme
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Bontafa: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
The last thing I will do in my life is to hype my self. I'm comfortable and I know you can't measure up to me, do you get that ? Good night boy

Obi will be president.

He will rule over me

You

Ya papa and mama

There is nothing you can do than to come to nairaland with your rubber band java phone and 10mb to wail and call yourself billionaire
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Bontafa:

Obi will be president.

He will rule over me

You

Ya papa and mama

There is nothing you can do than to come to nairaland with your rubber band java phone and 10mb to wail and call yourself billionaire
We don't call you guys urchins for nothing. Go and locate your position under the bridge before others take up your space.
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by worksmart(m): 12:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Just say Umahi is not using construction companies he is doing all the construction himself and hires teams of Nigerian engineers and labourers directly and consultants including the occasional foreigner if necessary.
signz:

I don't understand. Kindly explain what direct labour is & how Umahi used it?
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by McStoic(m): 2:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Bontafa:

So which zone in Nigeria no dey sentimental? There are some attributes that are part of human nature. Quit trying to make it seem as if it belongs to only Igbos
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Bfly: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Haters always hate. Some of us don't even wish our leaders to perform, because we hide under the shield of bitter criticism to appease our failures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING : Oshiomhole Sacks Four Commissioners / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo / Idahosa Wells Okunbo: Obaseki Plans To Burn My Farms, Revoke My CofO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.